Author Topic: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so  (Read 6958 times)

Doggystylin

Re: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2008, 12:44:51 PM »
how am i hurt? i'm praising your creativity and rewarding you

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »
Sun 13    @ Toronto     over .500
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey            over .500
 Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18    @ Miami                  way over .500
 Sat 19    @ Orlando               over .500
 Mon 21    @ Atlanta              .500
 Wed 23    @ New Orleans       over .500

THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET THE BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, dumbfuck, how is a 7 game road trip and a 9 game road trip the same? try again (without bringing up hockey).

LOL, wow! Didn't you just tell someone else something about making your points without using insults? The first thing you do is call me a dumbfuck? You're obviously the brightest guy ever.

Back to the topic...

First of all, the Lakers DONT HAVE A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP!!! They have an 8 game road trip. Now would you explain to me the astronomical difference between a 7 game trip and an 8 game trip? And what the fuck are you talkin about hockey? You do realize the Portland Trail Blazers is a BASKETBALL team in the NBA right? You got your nerve to assume other people in this thread haven't kept up with NBA basketball in years when you think an NBA team that has been established since 1970 is a damn hockey team!

Holy shit...I thought SGV was bad, but this guy is taking it to another level. If you're not gunna read the whole thread, then don't comment. First of all, my insults to SGV were in retalition. You can clearly see that he started with the childish remarks in this thread, so he brought it upon himself.

Second of all, who the hell said the Blazers were a hockey team, smart guy? If you've been reading the posts, then you can clearly see SGV going on rants about the LA Kings. You can see that here:

The Kings (Hockey) play like 8 road games around then. Something must be going on at Staples the start of Feb. That's not the fault of the NBA. That's the venue. So you're saying that at the start of Feb, the NBA and NHL decided to send the Lakers, Clippers and Kings on a bunch of road games?

and here:

So, what you're saying is that you suspect the NBA, NHL and Staples Center teaming up all to screw the Lakers over? You realize how dumb that sounds right? The Staples Center probably makes most of their money thanks to the Lakers, why would they try to help screw them? They make decent money from the Kings and Clippers, too. So again, why would they try to help screw them? LMAO.

AND here:

I pointed out that another NBA team, that also plays at Staples, the Clippers, have a 7 game road trip at the same exact time and the NHL's Kings, who also play at Staples are having an 8 road game trip at the same exact time.

The Clippers have a 7 game road trip the same time and so do the Kings...
(I highlighted and underlined it for you so you wont miss it this time)

Third of all, the Lakers DO have a 9 game road trip. Learn to count:

Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit    7:30 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Fri, Feb 1    @ Toronto    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington    12:00 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey    7:30 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 6    @ Atlanta    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Fri, Feb 8    @ Orlando    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 10    @ Miami    3:30 PM    ABC       Tickets | Travel
Mon, Feb 11    @ Charlotte    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 13    @ Minnesota    8:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel

So nothing you said in your post is right. LOL. Try again.

First of all what the fuck does YOUR response to ME have to do with ANYBODY ELSE?I don't give a fuck about your petty name calling on SGV or anybody else, but you are a hypocrite plain and simple because  when you replied to MY post, the first thing you did was call me a dumbfuck. Bring up you and SGV all the fuck you want but that has nothing to do with me, get it? I AM NOT SGV, understand?

Second, I pointed out that Portland is about to go on a tough 7 game road trip against 6 .500 or better teams and you said for me to not use any hockey teams as a point of reference when I never said ANYTHING about hockey AT ALL. Are you following this or is this too much to handle at one time?

Third, ok, simple mistake on my part about the duration of the trip. I skipped over January and only looked at the February games. Moving on...

Ok now lets break down this disastrously unfavorable and extremely biased and difficult 9 game road trip. I'll start by comparing it to those NHL powerhouse Portland Trail Blazers 7 game road trip. Im going to bold the teams that Portland and LA both face on their respective trips.

Portland:
Sun 13    @ Toronto    
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey           
Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18      @ Miami                 
 Sat 19    @ Orlando             
 Mon 21   @ Atlanta           
 Wed 23  @ New Orleans

Lakers:
Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit 
Fri, Feb 1       @ Toronto   
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington   
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey   
Wed, Feb 6   @ Atlanta   
Fri, Feb 8      @ Orlando 
Sun, Feb 10  @ Miami   
Mon, Feb 11   @ Charlotte   
Wed, Feb 13   @ Minnesota 

Thats vs. 5 of the exact same teams.

Now for the major differences:

1.You play Detroit instead of Boston on your trip. Not a cakewalk, but would you rather play Boston?
2. You play the Wizards whose record is worse than the Hornets, who the Blazers play against on their trip.

Now that we have established that the first 7 games of your catastrophic 9 game road trip are essentially the same, save for the 2 games which LA has it slightly easier, lets cap this off by examining the final two powerhouses that drag your road trip to 9 games long...

3. Your road trip is capped off by games against the 13-23 Charlotte Bobcats and the reigning worst team in the league, the 5-30 Minnesota Timberwolves.

Do you really still believe the league gave LA those final 2 games to fuck the Lakers over????  I know it may be difficult for someone of your intellectual stature (or lack thereof), but at least ATTEMPT to think about this shit logically.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)   

Ok, I admit, I thought it was SGV who posted up that Blazers schedule, so my bad about that...But still, A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP AND A 7 GAME ROAD TRIP IS NOT THE SAME. Forget the teams, just the duration of the trip and the fact that there's more travelling involved, it's a bitch. No way can you say it's the same in toughness and actually believe it...Now, as I said before, there's no way to prove whether the league is doing it on purpose or not. But if the league wants the Lakers to succeed as its "cash-cow", as you claim, why would they give us a 9 game road trip when we already have one of the toughest schedules in the league this season? No way to prove whether it was done on purpose or not, but nobody out there can deny that the league and its officials have been holding a bias against Kobe and the Lakers these past few years...hell, Phil Jackson took a hefty fine last season standing up against it!...come on, now.

Every team has a long road trip somewhere in their schedule. What makes you think the Lakers schedule is any more difficult than any other Western conference team? Yes the traveling is going to be tough, but you're still failing to realize that there are going to be parts of the season that are equally easy.

Kobe bias? I thought we were talking about the Lakers' schecule. Changing the subject because your reasoning had ozone layer sized holes in it and your points have been thouroughly picked apart by me as well as others? Just be straight up about it with yourself, you're just being a homer. Everyone else can see it...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2008, 01:56:56 PM »
Aye so how about them Chargers ?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2008, 01:57:44 PM »
You stated: did the league do it on purpose? That we'll never know for sure. But considering how the NBA and its officials have treated Kobe and the Lakers these past few year, I wouldn't put it past them.

I'm talking about the road games, since you guys are bringing them up. You entertain the thought that NBA set up the Lakers for a 9 game road trip. When you're presented with FACTS that it's not only the Lakers who are going through a Road trip, as their venue isn't holding any events at that time and the other two sports teams will also be on the road at the same time, you dodge it. You try to bring up other shit, such as "OmG tEheE sGv DoEsN't WaTcH bAsKeTbAlL lIkE mE aNd DoUcHeYsTyLiN do!!!! We HaVe aLl ThE kNoWlEdGe! TeEheE!!!!" But the simple fact remains, there's no conspiracy like you're claiming above.

Of course Phil Jackson will think his team is targeted, just like you douchebags. People rarely want to admit that their favorite team (or their actual team) do any wrong. So they make excuses like stupid conspiracy theories.

As far as the Lakers playing 2 more road games than the Clippers... And you're cry of blasphemy... Why have the Magic played 4 more games this season than the Lakers? LOL. You're an idiot to think that it's a conspiracy... An IDIOT!

Again, dipshit, where in this thread did you give a logical reason as to why the Lakers have a 9 game road trip, while the Clippers have 7? You can't. All you're doing is going in circles about how the Staples Center is booked, but you can't acknowledge a thing I'm saying. What did I dodge, dumbshit? Unlike you, I've been addressing everything you said. AGAIN...I know the Staples Center is booked, jackass. But out of all the teams that play in the Staples Center, Lakers have the toughest schedule. And Phil Jackson makes excuses? LMAO. Idiot. What the fuck does it matter if the Magic have played 4 more games than the Lakers? Every team plays 82 games, moron. Not every team has a 9 game road trip...get the fuck out of here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2008, 02:01:33 PM »
Sun 13    @ Toronto     over .500
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey            over .500
 Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18    @ Miami                  way over .500
 Sat 19    @ Orlando               over .500
 Mon 21    @ Atlanta              .500
 Wed 23    @ New Orleans       over .500

THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET THE BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, dumbfuck, how is a 7 game road trip and a 9 game road trip the same? try again (without bringing up hockey).

LOL, wow! Didn't you just tell someone else something about making your points without using insults? The first thing you do is call me a dumbfuck? You're obviously the brightest guy ever.

Back to the topic...

First of all, the Lakers DONT HAVE A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP!!! They have an 8 game road trip. Now would you explain to me the astronomical difference between a 7 game trip and an 8 game trip? And what the fuck are you talkin about hockey? You do realize the Portland Trail Blazers is a BASKETBALL team in the NBA right? You got your nerve to assume other people in this thread haven't kept up with NBA basketball in years when you think an NBA team that has been established since 1970 is a damn hockey team!

Holy shit...I thought SGV was bad, but this guy is taking it to another level. If you're not gunna read the whole thread, then don't comment. First of all, my insults to SGV were in retalition. You can clearly see that he started with the childish remarks in this thread, so he brought it upon himself.

Second of all, who the hell said the Blazers were a hockey team, smart guy? If you've been reading the posts, then you can clearly see SGV going on rants about the LA Kings. You can see that here:

The Kings (Hockey) play like 8 road games around then. Something must be going on at Staples the start of Feb. That's not the fault of the NBA. That's the venue. So you're saying that at the start of Feb, the NBA and NHL decided to send the Lakers, Clippers and Kings on a bunch of road games?

and here:

So, what you're saying is that you suspect the NBA, NHL and Staples Center teaming up all to screw the Lakers over? You realize how dumb that sounds right? The Staples Center probably makes most of their money thanks to the Lakers, why would they try to help screw them? They make decent money from the Kings and Clippers, too. So again, why would they try to help screw them? LMAO.

AND here:

I pointed out that another NBA team, that also plays at Staples, the Clippers, have a 7 game road trip at the same exact time and the NHL's Kings, who also play at Staples are having an 8 road game trip at the same exact time.

The Clippers have a 7 game road trip the same time and so do the Kings...
(I highlighted and underlined it for you so you wont miss it this time)

Third of all, the Lakers DO have a 9 game road trip. Learn to count:

Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit    7:30 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Fri, Feb 1    @ Toronto    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington    12:00 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey    7:30 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 6    @ Atlanta    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Fri, Feb 8    @ Orlando    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 10    @ Miami    3:30 PM    ABC       Tickets | Travel
Mon, Feb 11    @ Charlotte    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 13    @ Minnesota    8:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel

So nothing you said in your post is right. LOL. Try again.

First of all what the fuck does YOUR response to ME have to do with ANYBODY ELSE?I don't give a fuck about your petty name calling on SGV or anybody else, but you are a hypocrite plain and simple because  when you replied to MY post, the first thing you did was call me a dumbfuck. Bring up you and SGV all the fuck you want but that has nothing to do with me, get it? I AM NOT SGV, understand?

Second, I pointed out that Portland is about to go on a tough 7 game road trip against 6 .500 or better teams and you said for me to not use any hockey teams as a point of reference when I never said ANYTHING about hockey AT ALL. Are you following this or is this too much to handle at one time?

Third, ok, simple mistake on my part about the duration of the trip. I skipped over January and only looked at the February games. Moving on...

Ok now lets break down this disastrously unfavorable and extremely biased and difficult 9 game road trip. I'll start by comparing it to those NHL powerhouse Portland Trail Blazers 7 game road trip. Im going to bold the teams that Portland and LA both face on their respective trips.

Portland:
Sun 13    @ Toronto    
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey           
Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18      @ Miami                 
 Sat 19    @ Orlando             
 Mon 21   @ Atlanta           
 Wed 23  @ New Orleans

Lakers:
Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit 
Fri, Feb 1       @ Toronto   
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington   
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey   
Wed, Feb 6   @ Atlanta   
Fri, Feb 8      @ Orlando 
Sun, Feb 10  @ Miami   
Mon, Feb 11   @ Charlotte   
Wed, Feb 13   @ Minnesota 

Thats vs. 5 of the exact same teams.

Now for the major differences:

1.You play Detroit instead of Boston on your trip. Not a cakewalk, but would you rather play Boston?
2. You play the Wizards whose record is worse than the Hornets, who the Blazers play against on their trip.

Now that we have established that the first 7 games of your catastrophic 9 game road trip are essentially the same, save for the 2 games which LA has it slightly easier, lets cap this off by examining the final two powerhouses that drag your road trip to 9 games long...

3. Your road trip is capped off by games against the 13-23 Charlotte Bobcats and the reigning worst team in the league, the 5-30 Minnesota Timberwolves.

Do you really still believe the league gave LA those final 2 games to fuck the Lakers over????  I know it may be difficult for someone of your intellectual stature (or lack thereof), but at least ATTEMPT to think about this shit logically.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)   

Ok, I admit, I thought it was SGV who posted up that Blazers schedule, so my bad about that...But still, A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP AND A 7 GAME ROAD TRIP IS NOT THE SAME. Forget the teams, just the duration of the trip and the fact that there's more travelling involved, it's a bitch. No way can you say it's the same in toughness and actually believe it...Now, as I said before, there's no way to prove whether the league is doing it on purpose or not. But if the league wants the Lakers to succeed as its "cash-cow", as you claim, why would they give us a 9 game road trip when we already have one of the toughest schedules in the league this season? No way to prove whether it was done on purpose or not, but nobody out there can deny that the league and its officials have been holding a bias against Kobe and the Lakers these past few years...hell, Phil Jackson took a hefty fine last season standing up against it!...come on, now.

Every team has a long road trip somewhere in their schedule. What makes you think the Lakers schedule is any more difficult than any other Western conference team? Yes the traveling is going to be tough, but you're still failing to realize that there are going to be parts of the season that are equally easy.

Kobe bias? I thought we were talking about the Lakers' schecule. Changing the subject because your reasoning had ozone layer sized holes in it and your points have been thouroughly picked apart by me as well as others? Just be straight up about it with yourself, you're just being a homer. Everyone else can see it...

So the league holding a bias against Kobe has no affect on the Lakers? LOL, talk about reasoning. You're not as dumb as SGV, so I'm sure you can understand this- EVERY TEAM HAS A LONG ROAD TRIP, BUT THE LAKERS ARE THE ONLY TEAM WITH A 9 GAME ROAD TRIP. Nothing makes that more easy...NOTHING. Now tell me, where are the holes in my reasoning? Come on, lets hear it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »
^^^Read through the thread, buddy. You will also notice that throughout the thread you disregard all reasoned responses to your conspiracy theory and continue to ramble on about the same shit that has been debunked already.

1.The Lakers schedule is no tougher than any other Western Conference team. You fail to acknowledge that.

2. You still fail to account for the extra 2 home games you get EVERY year.

3. This thread was never about some dreamed up Kobe Bryant bias. You simply drummed that one up after every point you made had already been refuted.

4. Yes, the Lakers have a 9 game trip, but are you going to tell me that the last 2 games of the trip arent "gimmes?"

5. Quit complaining. If the Lakers were still an elite team and still getting the benefit of the doubt on every call like they used to when Shaq was in town, you would have nothing to say about it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »
Again, dipshit, where in this thread did you give a logical reason as to why the Lakers have a 9 game road trip, while the Clippers have 7? You can't.

But what you lack the sense to realize is that I used the Kings and Clippers' road trips as a point. They ALL play at Staples and they ALL have road trips at the SAME EXACT TIME. Meaning that there is something happening at Staples at that particular time which keeps ALL THREE of the teams out of the arena at the same time. And since the leagues can't stop because the teams venue is booked, they have to play their games somewhere, which would ultimately be the road.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2008, 02:42:28 PM »
AGAINNNNN....how does that address why the Lakers play 9 consecutive road games while the Clippers plays 7? LOL.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »
AGAINNNNN....how does that address why the Lakers play 9 consecutive road games while the Clippers plays 7? LOL.

Maybe because they don't have games scheduled for those dates. Its really not all that complex. Maybe when teams are getting scheduled, the farthest thing from the schedulers' minds is "how can we make sure the Lakers and Clippers have the exact same schedules?"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »
^^^Read through the thread, buddy. You will also notice that throughout the thread you disregard all reasoned responses to your conspiracy theory and continue to ramble on about the same shit that has been debunked already.

1.The Lakers schedule is no tougher than any other Western Conference team. You fail to acknowledge that.

WTF do you mean "you fail to acknowledge that"? LMAO. How the hell is having a 9 game road trip "no tougher" than having a 6 or 7 game road trip? PLEASE MAKE SENSE.

How is it a home game if most of the people (season ticket holders) are still rooting for the Clippers? :stupid:

3. This thread was never about some dreamed up Kobe Bryant bias. You simply drummed that one up after every point you made had already been refuted.

This thread was partially about how the NBA holds a bias towards the Kobe led Lakers. Can you put 1 and 1 together, buddy?

4. Yes, the Lakers have a 9 game trip, but are you going to tell me that the last 2 games of the trip arent "gimmes?"

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HOW TOUGH IT IS TO TRAVEL FOR 9 GAMES STRAIGHT? Nobody here is talking about how good the teams are. we're talking about how long and exasperating the road trip is.

5. Quit complaining. If the Lakers were still an elite team and still getting the benefit of the doubt on every call like they used to when Shaq was in town, you would have nothing to say about it.

Shaq used to get fouled on every play. Nowadays kobe gets fouled on every play. I admit, the Lakers used to get much more love from the league back in the days, but that's definitely not the case now, is it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »

Maybe because they don't have games scheduled for those dates. Its really not all that complex. Maybe when teams are getting scheduled, the farthest thing from the schedulers' minds is "how can we make sure the Lakers and Clippers have the exact same schedules?"

And why don't they have games scheduled for that day? Did God say "Clippers can't play basketball on such and such" or did the league write up a schedule that has the Clippers not playing on those days? LOL. MAKE SENSE...PLEASE. They don't have to have the same schedule, but how do you have the nerve to claim that a 9 game road trip and a 7 game road trip is the same? The league coulda' just as easily made it 8 and 8. Give me a real argument, man. please.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »

WTF do you mean "you fail to acknowledge that"? LMAO. How the hell is having a 9 game road trip "no tougher" than having a 6 or 7 game road trip? PLEASE MAKE SENSE.

How is it a home game if most of the people (season ticket holders) are still rooting for the Clippers? :stupid:

This thread was partially about how the NBA holds a bias towards the Kobe led Lakers. Can you put 1 and 1 together, buddy?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HOW TOUGH IT IS TO TRAVEL FOR 9 GAMES STRAIGHT? Nobody here is talking about how good the teams are. we're talking about how long and exasperating the road trip is.

Shaq used to get fouled on every play. Nowadays kobe gets fouled on every play. I admit, the Lakers used to get much more love from the league back in the days, but that's definitely not the case now, is it?

1. I see that when you have no answer to a question, you like to respond with an irrelevant question. Great tactic. Maybe you should try answering the question with an answer this time around...

2. Its in LA where no matter what team is the "home" team for the day, the Lakers will have a very formidable fan base. Come on man, hardly anybody is a fuckin Clipper fan.

3. THERE IS NO FUCKING KOBE BRYANT BIAS!!! lol Jesus Christ. The Blazers got fucked on a more than a few calls today. Does that mean there is a bias against the Roy led Blazers? Absolutely not. Sometimes shit just doesn't go your way. Get the fuck over it and stop pointing the finger at the god damn world.

4. How tough it is to travel for 9 games? Well, I don't know if you've ever looked at a map, but Detroit, Toronto, Washington DC and New Jersey are geographically pretty close, especially when you factor in the private team jet. Same goes for Atlanta, Miami, Orlando and Charlotte. The longest stretch is from Charlotte to Minnesota. Boo fucking hoo. Why are you still failing to account for the home stand or home stands that the Lakers will eventually have to balance this out?

5. Shaq and Kobe get fouled on every play? Another conspiracy theory. This really says it all about your train of thought right here. Whenever shit doesn't go your way, somebody is out to get the Lakers. Whenever shit goes your way, theres a conspiracy against the Lakers. If anything, I would argue that you probably could have called offensive fouls on damn near any possession where Shaq touched the ball, but I'm not dumb enough to actually believe that the NBA has some type of fucking system in place to make sure he's just a fouling machine on every possession. This is typical homer "logic" and you are allowing it to keep you from being realistic and reasonable.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

And why don't they have games scheduled for that day? Did God say "Clippers can't play basketball on such and such" or did the league write up a schedule that has the Clippers not playing on those days? LOL. MAKE SENSE...PLEASE. They don't have to have the same schedule, but how do you have the nerve to claim that a 9 game road trip and a 7 game road trip is the same? The league coulda' just as easily made it 8 and 8. Give me a real argument, man. please.

No, God did not say the Clippers can't play basketball on those days. I will tell you exactly what happened. The evil David Stern and Stu Jackson got together one day and decided to fuck the Lakers chances at greatness off. Their grand scheme involved giving the "elite" Lakers a 9 game road trip against inferior competition and making sure that the Lakers and Clippers don't play all their road games on the exact same dates. Such an absolutely diabolically brilliant scheme I know, but its all true!

The "nerve" to claim 9 and 7 are the same???Nobody claimed 9 and 7 are the same, genius. LMAO get the fuck outta here man. You're not even attempting to support your wacky claims anymore. Now you're just trying to save face (and failing miserably) by typing empty words. Great job, Honcho.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 03:44:41 PM by Turf Hitta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »
1. I see that when you have no answer to a question, you like to respond with an irrelevant question. Great tactic. Maybe you should try answering the question with an answer this time around...

And what exactly did I fail to answer? LOL.

2. Its in LA where no matter what team is the "home" team for the day, the Lakers will have a very formidable fan base. Come on man, hardly anybody is a fuckin Clipper fan.

I've been to home Clipper games vs. the Lakers...have you? Lakers have a big fanbase EVERYWHERE. This doesn't make their schedule any less tough.

3. THERE IS NO FUCKING KOBE BRYANT BIAS!!! lol Jesus Christ. The Blazers got fucked on a more than a few calls today. Does that mean there is a bias against the Roy led Blazers? Absolutely not. Sometimes shit just doesn't go your way. Get the fuck over it and stop pointing the finger at the god damn world.

Suspension=
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik</a>

No suspension=
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE</a>

Now shut the fuck up.

4. How tough it is to travel for 9 games? Well, I don't know if you've ever looked at a map, but Detroit, Toronto, Washington DC and New Jersey are geographically pretty close, especially when you factor in the private team jet. Same goes for Atlanta, Miami, Orlando and Charlotte. The longest stretch is from Charlotte to Minnesota. Boo fucking hoo. Why are you still failing to account for the home stand or home stands that the Lakers will eventually have to balance this out?

LMFAO...This guys is actually going on about the distances throughout the states. I love it! You realize how far fetched your points are starting to sound, right? AGAIN, a 9 game road trip is not the same as a 7 game road trip, no matter which why you try and slice it up. Lakers longest homestand=5 games. Clippers longest homsetand=6 games (TWICE!). You lose again. LOL.

5. Shaq and Kobe get fouled on every play? Another conspiracy theory. This really says it all about your train of thought right here. Whenever shit doesn't go your way, somebody is out to get the Lakers. Whenever shit goes your way, theres a conspiracy against the Lakers. If anything, I would argue that you probably could have called offensive fouls on damn near any possession where Shaq touched the ball, but I'm not dumb enough to actually believe that the NBA has some type of fucking system in place to make sure he's just a fouling machine on every possession. This is typical homer "logic" and you are allowing it to keep you from being realistic and reasonable.

How is shit not going my way? Lakers are on top of the west, and I'm lovin it...I'm a VERY realistic dude. You just have a tought time admitting that the Laker schedule is not "as tough as every team in the west", like you boldly claimed right off the bat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2008, 04:03:02 PM »

No, God did not say the Clippers can't play basketball on those days. I will tell you exactly what happened. The evil David Stern and Stu Jackson got together one day and decided to fuck the Lakers chances at greatness off. Their grand scheme involved giving the "elite" Lakers a 9 game road trip against inferior competition and making sure that the Lakers and Clippers don't play all their road games on the exact same dates. Such an absolutely diabolically brilliant scheme I know, but its all true!

The "nerve" to claim 9 and 7 are the same???Nobody claimed 9 and 7 are the same, genius. LMAO get the fuck outta here man. You're not even attempting to support your wacky claims anymore. Now you're just trying to save face (and failing miserably) by typing empty words. Great job, Honcho.

What you're saying doesn't change the fact that the Lakers have the longest road trip in the league...can you please put up a reasonable argument against that? You haven't even made one decent point yet. No, genius, having the longest road trip in the league doesn't mean that your schedule is just as tough as everyone elses. Now try something else.