Author Topic: How many female members have we had?  (Read 1006 times)

Sikotic™

Re: How many female members have we had?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »
is she really your wife?
Not yet. We're getting married at Sea World this summer. All of DubCC is invited except for NIK because my baby doesn't like all the mean things he says to her. It's not up to me, I do what the misses says.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »
what about spice, he is too pussy to actually have a discussion like a man.  Does he count as a woman ?
hahahahahahaha!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 04:26:29 PM »
there is another eazy-e female fan here...dont remember her name tho...

to all the other chicks: come on show some ass and titts and holla at me if theres a chance you change your orientation  8) :banana_trippin:
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 04:27:22 PM »
to all the other chicks: come on show some ass and titts and holla at me if theres a chance you change your orientation  8) :banana_trippin:
lmao aren't u the one who got mad when ppl asked for pics of u naked?? :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 04:32:30 PM »
lmao aren't u the one who got mad when ppl asked for pics of u naked?? :D
me? noooo for gods sake! i wanted to post some, but after i said that i have hair all over my chest and yeast infection in my pussy, dudes got less interested somehow

anyways...

"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 07:14:37 PM »
Ermmm...there was that 2pac groupie chick at one point...her name escapes my memory.

And...............meh i can't fucking remember her name, but she posted pictures up of herself and she was around last year for a good month or so, but she fell victim to the 'dubcc male curse'.

'POST NAKED PICS OF YOURSELF  8)'

'BITCH STFU AND GET YOUR TITS OUT'

'OOOO SHIT WE GOT A GIRL UP ON DUBCC, HOLLA  ;D'

'WANA SUCK MY DICK BITCH?'

Etc...etc...etc...

was dat me  :o  lmao  ... think imma bounce  ;)  btw dun forget 2 check www.h2kclan.com   ;D

Oh shit yeah i was on about you loool i kept thinking your dubcc name was like 'pink princess' or something, didn't know you was still about in secrecy...

lol.. at first i got ripped 2 pieces lol.. ppl sayin i was a fat bitch N stuff..lol posted a pic N they changed their mind..N den sum otha place there was a topic bout wat music u was into.. N i posted mine.. den ppl stopped bein mean N shit lol..  but instead ma inbox got bombed.. so i thought fuck it..crazy website lol... left N the other day i remembered it N thought id checkit out lol

oh yea u love the drama dont u

herpes

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 07:37:09 PM »
Ermmm...there was that 2pac groupie chick at one point...her name escapes my memory.

And...............meh i can't fucking remember her name, but she posted pictures up of herself and she was around last year for a good month or so, but she fell victim to the 'dubcc male curse'.

Etc...etc...etc...

was dat me  :o  lmao  ... think imma bounce  ;)  btw dun forget 2 check www.h2kclan.com   ;D

Oh shit yeah i was on about you loool i kept thinking your dubcc name was like 'pink princess' or something, didn't know you was still about in secrecy...

lol.. at first i got ripped 2 pieces lol.. ppl sayin i was a fat bitch N stuff..lol posted a pic N they changed their mind..N den sum otha place there was a topic bout wat music u was into.. N i posted mine.. den ppl stopped bein mean N shit lol..  but instead ma inbox got bombed.. so i thought fuck it..crazy website lol... left N the other day i remembered it N thought id checkit out lol

u got a pic ?

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 07:43:54 PM »

Etc...etc...etc...

u got a pic ?

lol geezusss  search the forum  N it might be around lol

oh yea u love the drama dont u

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »

Etc...etc...etc...

show us your tits

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2008, 08:09:41 AM »
^^ show us your balls!
[J-Live]

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »
lol @ this thread

swangin and bangin

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2008, 10:23:52 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2008, 11:56:13 AM »
there is another eazy-e female fan here...dont remember her name tho...

lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »