Poll

Cast your vote... pretty simple, really.

Barack Obama
8 (30.8%)
Mitt Romney
2 (7.7%)
Hillary Clinton
2 (7.7%)
Mike Huckabee
0 (0%)
John Edwards
1 (3.8%)
Rudy Giuliani
1 (3.8%)
Bill Richardson
0 (0%)
John McCain
0 (0%)
Fred Thompson
0 (0%)
Ron Paul
12 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: February 09, 2008, 04:02:15 PM

Author Topic: Presidential Elections 2008 - the ToT Edition  (Read 496 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Presidential Elections 2008 - the ToT Edition
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 11:35:21 AM »
So people should vote for the guy with the prettiest face?  That's fucking stupid right there.  We live in a god damn democracy.  If enough people feel that there needs to be a change, then so be it.  Of course Ron Paul has no chance of winning, but the point of his fucking election is to get more people to listen to his message.  Is it that hard to fucking understand?  For a long shot, Ron Paul has accumulated plenty of supporters.  So many supporters that it's enough to actually make some change at the local level.  It's a slow process, you gotta start from somewhere.  If you live in the U.S., and you can't appreciate what Ron Paul is doing then something is seriously wrong with you.  "Oh God forbid someone that has a mind of his own run for President!"  Aren't we free?  Why the fuck do we have to decrease are options on who to vote for President? 

Trauma-san

Re: Presidential Elections 2008 - the ToT Edition
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »
So people should vote for the guy with the prettiest face?  That's fucking stupid right there.  We live in a god damn democracy.  If enough people feel that there needs to be a change, then so be it.  Of course Ron Paul has no chance of winning, but the point of his fucking election is to get more people to listen to his message.  Is it that hard to fucking understand?  For a long shot, Ron Paul has accumulated plenty of supporters.  So many supporters that it's enough to actually make some change at the local level.  It's a slow process, you gotta start from somewhere.  If you live in the U.S., and you can't appreciate what Ron Paul is doing then something is seriously wrong with you.  "Oh God forbid someone that has a mind of his own run for President!"  Aren't we free?  Why the fuck do we have to decrease are options on who to vote for President? 

ron Paul is a hypocrite.  I've said it before, I'll say it again.  The facts are, he asks and promotes bills in congress that give his constitency earmarks and appropriations, then votes against the very bill that HE came up with the idea for, so he can tell all you mindless clowns "I've never voted for an earmark!" when in reality he introduces tons of them every year, and then brings home millions and millions of dollars to his own pet projects.  How you can stand to vote for someone who is so clearly a fucking liar just blows my mind.