Author Topic: Would You Say You Got A Broad Hip-Hop "Mind"?  (Read 872 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Would You Say You Got A Broad Hip-Hop "Mind"?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »
Thank God Bob Marley, John Coltrane and Curtis Mayfield are considered hip-hop now. I bet they would have liked that.
i dont know if you are being sarcastic, probably are as most of you people are. that was just a mini list of whats in my library.

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 01:24:09 PM »
Thank God Bob Marley, John Coltrane and Curtis Mayfield are considered hip-hop now. I bet they would have liked that.
i dont know if you are being sarcastic, probably are as most of you people are. that was just a mini list of whats in my library.

The sarcasm wasn't obvious? I thought this was about broad hip-hop minds.

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 01:30:56 PM »
Randomized:
Herman van Veen, Genius/GZA, Boudewijn de Groot, Charles Mingus, Koop, Lauryn Hill, Rentaro Taki, Thelonious Monk, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Frank Sinatra, EPMD, Nas, De La Soul, DJ Cam, Ghostface, Black Market Militia, Charlie Parker, The Roots, Opgezwolle, Main Source, Little Brother, Blof, Glenn Miller, Miles Davis, Camille Saint-Saëns, Chrisette Michele, Jungle Brothers

I've got more hip-hop than I thought.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »
so you pick like 3 people out of the list i dropped and trip. I can add you to list of squares that stay on my jock along with sophisticated jewel thief.

i like nocturnal though, thought his last album was the shiiitt. get off my nutzz sophisticated jewel thief
:D
honestly why his ass thinks i give a fuck if u like ti, knoc, ice cube or anyone i like, i will never know. it aint shit 2 do with u, but honestly i cud give a fuck. ya do, dope, ya dont, aww well. knoc is dope tho ;) 8)
sophisticated jewel thief is not too smart more on the retarded side. don't pay him no mind.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

Excactly

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 01:44:37 PM »
so you pick like 3 people out of the list i dropped and trip. I can add you to list of squares that stay on my jock along with sophisticated jewel thief.

If that's me tripping, I don't know what you would call someone who actually does get offended or involved. I just pointed out something I noticed. If that makes you feel like you have another square on your 'jock' - whatever makes you feel comfortable. You would love the attention, wouldn't you?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2008, 01:46:14 PM »
K.dub is added ,that devil stay on my jock

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 01:47:19 PM »

Excactly
i alway got to make sure with you devils cuz ya creatures are tricky.

Elevz

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 01:52:05 PM »

For someone who's a self-proclaimed advocate of truth, you sure as hell have a tendency towards projective behavior.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »

Lol, how am I on your jock ?

The subject clearly states Hip-Hop

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2008, 03:35:33 PM »
Doesn't mean you have to pick out single artists in your library posted for the whiners who complain about an artist or two, or THREE in this case have to point out and complain about. The main point what True Knowledge posted is his library contains a vast majority of hip hop which is on the broad point of things.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2008, 08:07:39 PM »
Doesn't mean you have to pick out single artists in your library posted for the whiners who complain about an artist or two, or THREE in this case have to point out and complain about. The main point what True Knowledge posted is his library contains a vast majority of hip hop which is on the broad point of things.
they just like nit pickin at my shit because they have nothing to do. A bunch of 'Stans'.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 09:54:51 PM »
I'm musically as diverse as anyone I know.  I don't like to categorize music too much, I always say there's only 2 kinds of music - good & bad.

DOPE, GUNS AND RELIGION

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 08:06:35 AM »
i listen to all kinda shit from mf doom to plies to mac dre to common

SGV

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 09:15:39 AM »
Just at glance at my CDs, you'll see Ganksta N.I.P., S.C.C., Brotha Lynch Hung, Busdriver, Aceyalone, Hiero, Zion I, Frontline, San Quinn, E-40, Scarface, Eightball & MJG, Tear Da Club Up Thugs, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Little Brother, Paul Wall, Lil Wayne, Juvenile, Master P, Tech N9ne, Twista, Do or Die, Common, Kris Kross (don't front, you know if you're old enough you got this shit), MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Cypress Hill, Lost Boys, 2Mex, Pyscho Realm/Sick Symphonies, Mr. Shadow, Mr. Kee, Baby Bash, DJ Quik, Immortal Technique, Saigon, Papoose, Ya Boy, Nelly, KRS-One, Alchemist, Snoop, The Game, Mitchy Slick, Jayo Felony, Demigodz, Louis Logic, Jedi Mind Tricks, Beanie Sigel, The Roots, etc. etc.

I could go on. I've liked so much music...