Author Topic: What did you guys do tonight?  (Read 1137 times)

jeromechickenbone

What did you guys do tonight?
« on: January 11, 2008, 12:47:21 AM »
I had a pretty cool night.  My girl was feeling sick, so I went to pick up a pizza for dinner so she didn't have to cook (Jrome don't cook unless it's on a grill or microwave).  I had to sit there for an hour because they cook the pizza in a coal brick oven, and they happened to be stoking the coals when I got there.  So I had a few drinks, then went home, ate some pizza, then went to a titty bar.  Had more drinks there and chopped it up with this dark skinned greek broad.  I spit some game in her earhole and now I'm gonna meet her for dinner tomorrow night and she's paying. 

It's almost 2 am, and I'll likely wake up w/ a hangover.  However, I will overcome it via cheefin some chron as soon as I wake up and I will feel like a million bucks. 

Just another day.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/ul8PLMdEvB0&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/ul8PLMdEvB0&amp;autoplay=0</a>

SGV

Re: What did you guys do tonight?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 01:29:14 AM »
Chilled at my fiance's house talking to her parents about marriage and shit...

Ending the night off right watching City of Industry and drinking a Flor De Cana and Coke.

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 01:46:53 AM »
i have been sent to another city for a month for work, been out drinking every night so far, no doubt i'll be out again later
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 02:15:18 AM »
uhhh, you sound like a fucking dick man, you go out and hit on other girls while your girlfriend is sick at home? and then plan to go out with them? wow you're a douchebag.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 02:25:53 AM »
uhhh, you sound like a fucking dick man, you go out and hit on other girls while your girlfriend is sick at home? and then plan to go out with them? wow you're a douchebag.
co-sign. i mean, there'd be nothing wrong with your whole party thang and shit....IF it weren't for a sick girlfriend at home combined with a greek broad in a titty bar, that makes it pretty fucked up
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 02:27:30 AM by Kill »

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »
1st you got head on a parking and now this lol .. I mean this is the "usual" period for a dude between 16-25 years old .. we all enjoy this period of our life and try to fuck the most girls possible... but you can't call the girl you live with your "girlfriend" , can you ?

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 03:09:08 AM »
1st you got head on a parking and now this lol .. I mean this is the "usual" period for a dude between 16-25 years old .. we all enjoy this period of our life and try to fuck the most girls possible... but you can't call the girl you live with your "girlfriend" , can you ?

where's that thread lmao

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 04:05:57 AM »
You girl's sick, and you're hooking up with other hoes? Have some respect for her man!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 04:26:36 AM »
I had a pretty cool night.  My girl was feeling sick, so I went to pick up a pizza for dinner so she didn't have to cook (Jrome don't cook unless it's on a grill or microwave).  I had to sit there for an hour because they cook the pizza in a coal brick oven, and they happened to be stoking the coals when I got there.  So I had a few drinks, then went home, ate some pizza, then went to a titty bar.  Had more drinks there and chopped it up with this dark skinned greek broad.  I spit some game in her earhole and now I'm gonna meet her for dinner tomorrow night and she's paying. 

It's almost 2 am, and I'll likely wake up w/ a hangover.  However, I will overcome it via cheefin some chron as soon as I wake up and I will feel like a million bucks. 

Just another day.

:laugh:

I went out to have pizza with this chick. We ate, had some drinks and the rest is history :D

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 05:24:44 AM »
I brought a brand new Xbox 360 Elite console for £6 = $11.75 from that Cex store.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 05:48:23 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

I brought a brand new Xbox 360 Elite console for £6 = $11.75 from that Cex store.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
LMAO!!!

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »

Just another day.

i like your style
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 03:06:55 PM by Tropical Death Jazz »

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »
LOL @ everyone getting all emotional. If Being a Player is who he is, then Play On Playa, dont hate on his game. If your not like him, good for you, no need to bitch about what he's doing is wrong, bla bla bla, etc. He is doing what he wants to do, good for him.

Anyway, Yesterday I worked late, came home late, was going to go to a birthday party but instead smoked with my lady and we saw Juno at the movies. Pretty OK flick. Ellen Page is funny.

SGV

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 03:04:57 PM »
Doggystylin, are you his girlfriend or something? Jesus. Straight female sounding and shit. No wonder you got an Eminem picture of him in a shower.  :-X

If dude wants to go out and fuck around on his girl it's his choice. Dudes a grown man. Ya'll don't know the situation at home with him and his lady. What you don't realize is that cheating often saves relationships. Some people cheat because they're missing something in their relationship, but love the girl/guy too much to break it off. Them cheating, whether it's physically or emotionally, often times fills that void and makes things at home smoother.

LMAO @ Doggystylin being such a hoe about shit though.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 03:06:41 PM »
some of us need sexual variety and the same pussy every night wont cut it.