Author Topic: What did you guys do tonight?  (Read 1138 times)

Doggystylin

Re: What did you guys do tonight?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »
Doggystylin, are you his girlfriend or something? Jesus. Straight female sounding and shit. No wonder you got an Eminem picture of him in a shower.  :-X

If dude wants to go out and fuck around on his girl it's his choice. Dudes a grown man. Ya'll don't know the situation at home with him and his lady. What you don't realize is that cheating often saves relationships. Some people cheat because they're missing something in their relationship, but love the girl/guy too much to break it off. Them cheating, whether it's physically or emotionally, often times fills that void and makes things at home smoother.

LMAO @ Doggystylin being such a hoe about shit though.

If you're not happy with the person at home don't fucking waste they're time and fuck with them like that. It's about morals and standards. I guess some of us just don't have them. I hope you're fiancee goes and fucks someone to save your relationship, I'd love to see the look on your face after that.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »

If you're not happy with the person at home don't fucking waste they're time and fuck with them like that. It's about morals and standards. I guess some of us just don't have them. I hope you're fiancee goes and fucks someone to save your relationship, I'd love to see the look on your face after that.

LMAO @ You. Just because a person doesn't satisfy you sexually you should drop them? Or because they lack something emotionally, you drop them? Once you love that person, it's very difficult to just shake them away even if they aren't meeting your every needs. My Fiance won't be fucking dudes because I make sure I keep her satisfied and vice versa. We have an open communication line. If I don't like something she's doing, I tell her and same goes for her with me. I always make sure she's satisfied with everything and she keeps me satisfied with everything as well.

I hope jackin' off to pictures of Eminem for the rest of your life keeps your morally satisfied and meets your standards, Doucheystylin.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 04:06:53 PM »
You make it sound like lacking something emotionally and sexually isn't a big part of the relationship, yes if you are not satisfied in those ways you should seek a new partner or atleast try to fix it before you go out and cheat. but apparently you can not understand this so just go roll around in your own shit.

and lol @ you thinking your relationship is safe because you think you are open with her and you are keeping her satisfied, that's what all men think about their women yet they have no idea their getting the dick on the low. hit me up that day, you can confide in me.

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 04:14:45 PM »
I gotta agree with doggy

if you got a girlfriend and you cheat... then that's on you, you gotta deal with the consequences if something happens

but if you're married then you gotta do the right thing and not cheat... it's just real low down, why get married then?

SGV

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 04:20:50 PM »
You make it sound like lacking something emotionally and sexually isn't a big part of the relationship, yes if you are not satisfied in those ways you should seek a new partner or atleast try to fix it before you go out and cheat. but apparently you can not understand this so just go roll around in your own shit.

and lol @ you thinking your relationship is safe because you think you are open with her and you are keeping her satisfied, that's what all men think about their women yet they have no idea their getting the dick on the low. hit me up that day, you can confide in me.

It is a big part of the relationship, hence why someone would go out and cheat to satisfy that need if the person they are with does not satisfy it for them. Sometimes it's something that cannot be fixed. But apparently you've had your little heart broken by one too many guys in West Hollywood.

LMAO @ You even making assumptions about my relationship. My girl is not and will not be getting dick anywhere but home from me. You can believe that. Maybe your boyfriends are cheating on you while you sit at home waiting for them til 2am, but my girl doesn't do that with me and never will.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »
never say never.

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »
denial is the first step, and wow, i actually feel somewhat bad for you because you believe so strongly that you're girl won't cheat on you, and that just will make it hurt so much worse, lol hilarious

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »
i dont think hes actually gonna go, maybe he just told her that for fun

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »
I'm not here to judge how anyone lives, I thought the story was pretty funny, and I like how you wrapped it up with "Just Another Day". Classic track.
I got a bird's eye view

SGV

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 04:45:03 PM »
denial is the first step, and wow, i actually feel somewhat bad for you because you believe so strongly that you're girl won't cheat on you, and that just will make it hurt so much worse, lol hilarious

So I should be a weenie like you and be constantly thinking my girls cheating? LMAO @ Being jealous or untrusting. If you don't strongly believe your girl is going to be faithful, then somethings wrong with you.

Being confident in yourself and your relationship is never a bad thing, unless you're a weak minded person who gets cheated on all the time. I do not fall under the latter. You on the other hand probably do. LOL @ You.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »
LOL @ cats gettin emotional.  Anybody that thinks they have the right to comment on anyone elses relationships is a dumb fuck.  You don't know my situation and speaking on it like you do makes you look like jaded female.  Yall prolly regularly sit back on the sidelines and commentate while the real cats are out there doing what they do not giving a fuck what some lame ass self righteous e-cornball thinks.  Gossiping ass paparzzi wannabe motherfuckers.

I been burned in my younger days by being a jealous insecure dude, trying to be what people expect me to be.  I figured out that all I can do is be myself and if you're with me, lets go, if not, peace I'll catch you later.   I'm not handcuffin anybody.

Good to see there's a few cats in here that know what it is.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »
Anyway Doggy, Listen To SGV. You really dont know anything, your just talkin a whole bunch of mess because you prob. have not been in many relationships, its easy to criticize when your looking from the outside in. Seriously though, not trying to beef with you like everyone else.
Your just coming off very ignorant.

*i quoted the wrong thing, so i just erased it, lol*
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 04:51:07 PM by E-Crazy »

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »
You did allow them to criticize what you are doing by bringing it up, but they are also only seeing one night and trying to judge you. Truth is, we don't know what's going on, and it's really not our business. As a human, you can only control yourself, so I don't spend time worrying about whether other people are living morally or not, I don't handcuff a girl or try to impose rules and curfews on them. I see way too many people wasting time in bullshit relationships, trying to make everything work out, just because they are scared to be alone or whatever.
I got a bird's eye view

SGV

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 05:00:30 PM »
If you trust your girl, like I do, she won't want to lose that trust. If you distrust your girl, like Doucheystylin thinks you should, she'll go out and cheat on you to spite you for trying to hand cuff. Give them the freedom and watch them want to keep it at all costs. Doucheystylin wears the skirts in his relationships anyway...

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »
If you trust your girl, like I do, she won't want to lose that trust. If you distrust your girl, like Doucheystylin thinks you should, she'll go out and cheat on you to spite you for trying to hand cuff. Give them the freedom and watch them want to keep it at all costs. Doucheystylin wears the skirts in his relationships anyway...
I see your point, I basically think if they want to cheat, they are going to do it whatever you do, and they are more likely if you try to be controlling, because there is a rush out of being in that kind of situation. So if they are already pre-determined on whether they are going to cheat, why try to work so hard to prevent what's bound to happen. And, if you are really that worried about a girl cheating and you can't deal with that, end the relationship.
I got a bird's eye view