Author Topic: What did you guys do tonight?  (Read 1104 times)

Sparegeez

Re: What did you guys do tonight?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »
I drank bad beer again :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2008, 01:55:06 PM »
I drank bad beer again :'(
Step your game up, son.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »
I gotta be honest, I really don't think any of you guys are making any sense haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »
LOL @ everyone getting all emotional. If Being a Player is who he is, then Play On Playa, dont hate on his game. If your not like him, good for you, no need to bitch about what he's doing is wrong, bla bla bla, etc. He is doing what he wants to do, good for him.

True...but it's funny as hell when he makes a thread called "Life's a Bitch" three days later.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2008, 08:23:48 PM »
What you don't realize is that cheating often saves relationships. Some people cheat because they're missing something in their relationship, but love the girl/guy too much to break it off. Them cheating, whether it's physically or emotionally, often times fills that void and makes things at home smoother.

This is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2008, 08:32:12 PM »
god this chili is hot

SGV

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »

You must've lacked in the emotional or sexual part of your relationship and have been cheated on to say such a thing. This is not just something I made up. I took a college Sociology course in which this was even taught. The book provided facts and figures to support the claim. But, of course, anyone who's been cheated on will disagree cuz their feelings have been hurt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »

You must've lacked in the emotional or sexual part of your relationship and have been cheated on to say such a thing. This is not just something I made up. I took a college Sociology course in which this was even taught. The book provided facts and figures to support the claim. But, of course, anyone who's been cheated on will disagree cuz their feelings have been hurt.

LOL...like Doggy said, I hope your bitch cheats on you and salvages your relationship when she feels the need for something a little bigger... and I don't mean big as in fat, fatso. Grow some balls and stop making excuses for cheaters.

SGV

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2008, 12:01:08 AM »
LMAO @ NIK having emotional distress because his past relationships ended up with the girl cheating on him. haha. Funny.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2008, 12:33:48 AM »
What you don't realize is that cheating often saves relationships. Some people cheat because they're missing something in their relationship, but love the girl/guy too much to break it off. Them cheating, whether it's physically or emotionally, often times fills that void and makes things at home smoother.

Sorry SGV i respect you and all but i gotta second NIK's opinion on this one. More often than not/a good 90% of the time cheating leads to breaking up or emotional/physical distress on either the chick or the guy depending on who's being cheated on. SGV you ain't been cheated on and been dumped for someone else i presume? I ain't saying i have but from what i've seen other people go through, that shit ain't cool to feel  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

SGV

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2008, 09:30:14 AM »
What you're misunderstanding is this...

Getting caught when cheating will break up the relationship and leave people acting and feeling like NIK, Doucheystylin and other sensitive hoes on here. But, when it's not discovered by the significant other, and it helps in satisfying the needs that are lacking, things begin to run real smooth, if not smoother than before. It's obvious people cheat because something is missing. If everything was all good, more than likely they wouldn't be cheating. They'd have no reason.

End of the day, people shouldn't go judges this dude because they have no clue what's going on in his relationship.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »
But can you honestly say that, let's say your relationship was lacking something and in your own words you said that in that case cheating helps to fill the void and makes the original relationship even better, you wouldn't have a problem with your girl fucking some other dude for the sake of your relationship....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »
True...but it's funny as hell when he makes a thread called "Life's a Bitch" three days later.

I farted on this broad at a bar last night and she was none the wiser.  Actually I crop dusted about three of them at once.  What kind of terrible ramifications do you predict this will this have?

SGV

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2008, 12:52:39 PM »
Like I said before, if my girl cheats on me, Ill be hurt, but Id have to understand that I mustve fucked up by not satisfying her needs. I would need to learn from that so that something like that never happens again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »
LMAO @ NIK having emotional distress because his past relationships ended up with the girl cheating on him. haha. Funny.

Try again, fatty.