Author Topic: What did you guys do tonight?  (Read 1135 times)

JAZ

Re: What did you guys do tonight?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
i kinda agree with SGV on this one.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2008, 03:10:10 PM »
What you're misunderstanding is this...

Getting caught when cheating will break up the relationship and leave people acting and feeling like NIK, Doucheystylin and other sensitive hoes on here. But, when it's not discovered by the significant other, and it helps in satisfying the needs that are lacking, things begin to run real smooth, if not smoother than before. It's obvious people cheat because something is missing. If everything was all good, more than likely they wouldn't be cheating. They'd have no reason.

End of the day, people shouldn't go judges this dude because they have no clue what's going on in his relationship.

Yea...it's very good for your soul to lie and bottle up your feelings. And you say you learned this in school? No wonder you're such a dumbfuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2008, 03:11:32 PM »
True...but it's funny as hell when he makes a thread called "Life's a Bitch" three days later.

I farted on this broad at a bar last night and she was none the wiser.  Actually I crop dusted about three of them at once.  What kind of terrible ramifications do you predict this will this have?

Other than her thinking you're a nasty fuck, I can't say.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2008, 03:42:47 PM »
True...but it's funny as hell when he makes a thread called "Life's a Bitch" three days later.

I farted on this broad at a bar last night and she was none the wiser.  Actually I crop dusted about three of them at once.  What kind of terrible ramifications do you predict this will this have?

Like I said, she was none the wiser.  It was very loud in the bar.  Do you see the fallacy in your bullshit mystical stance yet?

Sounds like you need to watch "The Secret" a few more times then get back to me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »

Like I said, she was none the wiser.  It was very loud in the bar.  Do you see the fallacy in your bullshit mystical stance yet?

Sounds like you need to watch "The Secret" a few more times then get back to me.

The concept of karma is a mystical stance? That's nice to know. LOL.

SGV

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2008, 05:46:19 PM »

Yea...it's very good for your soul to lie and bottle up your feelings. And you say you learned this in school? No wonder you're such a dumbfuck.

Maybe not for your soul cuz you're a little weenie, but many people out there aren't that sensitive. LOL. You might cry yourself to sleep when you lie to your girl... doesn't mean others have to. Bottling those feelings up would be more like not even doing anything to solve it. A person going out to solve the problems is obviously not bottling them in. They're working them out their way. You seriously will sit here and call me a dumbfuck when you can't even reason correctly? LOL.

My Sociology teacher with 10+ years teaching on a College level > NIK

WestCoasta

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2008, 06:02:28 PM »
if my girl cheats on me, Ill be hurt, but Id have to understand that I mustve fucked up by not satisfying her needs. I would need to learn from that so that something like that never happens again.

haha man maybe if that happened then it wasn't meant to be

Al Bundy

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2008, 06:21:15 PM »
if my girl cheats on me, Ill be hurt, but Id have to understand that I mustve fucked up by not satisfying her needs. I would need to learn from that so that something like that never happens again.

haha man maybe if that happened then it wasn't meant to be

lmfao

Sparegeez

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2008, 06:33:00 PM »
I spent my saturday night hooping at 24 hour fitness getting my ass kicked because i was playing in vans. It was like I was ice skating on the wooden floor.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »

The way you apply it?  Hell yeah, your definition is goofy as fuck.  I strongly believe in action / reaction, yin / yang whatever. 

But you're on some wacked out bullshit about if you never do anything wrong then nothing unfortunate can happen to you, which is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever heard.

SGV

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2008, 07:00:53 PM »
Cheating or being cheated on doesn't mean things weren't meant to be. I've seen plenty of marriages last even though one person cheated. Its all a learning process.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2008, 07:48:22 PM »

Maybe not for your soul cuz you're a little weenie, but many people out there aren't that sensitive. LOL. You might cry yourself to sleep when you lie to your girl... doesn't mean others have to. Bottling those feelings up would be more like not even doing anything to solve it. A person going out to solve the problems is obviously not bottling them in. They're working them out their way. You seriously will sit here and call me a dumbfuck when you can't even reason correctly? LOL.

My Sociology teacher with 10+ years teaching on a College level > NIK

You're a dumbfuck and you think cheating solves problem. I can't reason correctly? Your reasoning for someone thinking cheating is immoral- "cuz you're a little weenie"...Do I really need to say more?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »

The way you apply it?  Hell yeah, your definition is goofy as fuck.  I strongly believe in action / reaction, yin / yang whatever. 

But you're on some wacked out bullshit about if you never do anything wrong then nothing unfortunate can happen to you, which is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever heard.

when the fuck did I ever say this?

You cheat and it will come back to bite you in the ass. There's nothing that applies to the laws of karma better than that example...LOL.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »

when the fuck did I ever say this?

You cheat and it will come back to bite you in the ass. There's nothing that applies to the laws of karma better than that example...LOL.

The incident that spawned that thread was completely unrelated.  Yet you keep posting how they are related by saying if you do bad things, you have bad energy, and therefore bad things happen to you.  Shit is ridiculous.

Thats why I ask you where do you draw the line?  You can look at any situation and perceive it as negative or positive.  Thinking that you are a positive person and therefore only attract positive things is retarded.

So tell me, I've got a piece of food stuck in my teeth from my In-N-Out burger I had at lunch.  Do you think this would have been avoided had I not crop dusted those broads last night?  LMFAO. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »
  saying if you do bad things, you have bad energy, and therefore bad things happen to you.  Shit is ridiculous.

That's ridiculous? LOL. Makes perfect sense to me. You just think differently than I do. Get in touch with your spiritual side, homie.