Author Topic: What did you guys do tonight?  (Read 1103 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What did you guys do tonight?
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2008, 08:28:02 PM »
LOL @ this thread

SGV

« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2008, 11:08:45 PM »

You're a dumbfuck and you think cheating solves problem. I can't reason correctly? Your reasoning for someone thinking cheating is immoral- "cuz you're a little weenie"...Do I really need to say more?

That was not my reasoning for someone thinking cheating is immoral you fuckin idiot.

You said: Yea...it's very good for your soul to lie and bottle up your feelings.

To which I said: Maybe not for your soul cuz you're a little weenie, but many people out there aren't that sensitive. LOL. You might cry yourself to sleep when you lie to your girl... doesn't mean others have to. Bottling those feelings up would be more like not even doing anything to solve it. A person going out to solve the problems is obviously not bottling them in.

But being an idiot, you don't get that. You read one thing and interpret another...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2008, 02:01:07 AM »
you said "cheating is not good for your soul becuase you're a little weenie"...how can you call anyone else an idiot? LOL.

SGV

« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2008, 11:57:25 AM »
you said "cheating is not good for your soul becuase you're a little weenie"...how can you call anyone else an idiot? LOL.

Because an idiot like yourself can't even get a quote correct:

Yea...it's very good for your soul to lie and bottle up your feelings. And you say you learned this in school? No wonder you're such a dumbfuck.

You say it's not good for the soul to lie and bottle up your feelings. I reply:

Maybe not for your soul cuz you're a little weenie, but many people out there aren't that sensitive. LOL. You might cry yourself to sleep when you lie to your girl... doesn't mean others have to. Bottling those feelings up would be more like not even doing anything to solve it. A person going out to solve the problems is obviously not bottling them in. They're working them out their way. You seriously will sit here and call me a dumbfuck when you can't even reason correctly? LOL.

My Sociology teacher with 10+ years teaching on a College level > NIK

Meaning, maybe because you're a little weenie, you can't take lying and your soul gets hurt, but not everyone is like that. Others are not that sensitive.

Are you really that dumb to understand what was just said? I think you just want me to prove you wrong over and over again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »
What a fat moron.

You said "maybe because you're a little weenie, you can't take lying and your soul gets hurt"...so how is that any different? Just sop. You're making yourself look VERY foolish. Not that you can look any dumber after saying "cheating saves relationships", but yea.

SGV

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »
What a fat moron.

You said "maybe because you're a little weenie, you can't take lying and your soul gets hurt"...so how is that any different? Just sop. You're making yourself look VERY foolish. Not that you can look any dumber after saying "cheating saves relationships", but yea.

What a skinny retard...

You said: Yea...it's very good for your soul to lie and bottle up your feelings.

To which I replied: Maybe not for your soul cuz you're a little weenie, but many people out there aren't that sensitive. LOL. You might cry yourself to sleep when you lie to your girl... doesn't mean others have to.

Then you're idiotic self replied with the misquote: you said "cheating is not good for your soul becuase you're a little weenie"...

I explained that lying may hurt YOUR (NIK) soul, but not others because YOU (NIK) are a weenie and others aren't as sensitive. You're baby brain is having a hard time comprehending that. So I'll "sop" making you look like a fool now.

You've yet to disprove the fact that cheating can and has saved relationships. You're too busy being proven as an idiot.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2008, 01:51:37 PM »
saturday night i went to cabana room in LA popped a bottle of perrier jouet talked to a couple different girls got drunk had a blast got some del taco on the way back to my patnas place and went to sleep. great fuckin night i love partying in LA!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

JAZ

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2008, 02:10:35 PM »
i might go to LA this summer. show me your city Jat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »
What a fat moron.

What a skinny retard...

To which I replied: Maybe not for your soul cuz you're a little weenie, but many people out there aren't that sensitive. LOL. You might cry yourself to sleep when you lie to your girl... doesn't mean others have to.

Then you're idiotic self replied with the misquote: you said "cheating is not good for your soul becuase you're a little weenie"...

I explained that lying may hurt YOUR (NIK) soul, but not others because YOU (NIK) are a weenie and others aren't as sensitive. You're baby brain is having a hard time comprehending that. So I'll "sop" making you look like a fool now.

You've yet to disprove the fact that cheating can and has saved relationships. You're too busy being proven as an idiot.

You don't have to break down what just happened for us, moron. we were talking about your retarded ass logic of cheating somehow being a way to save relationships. "lying and bottling up your feelings" as in CHEATING, dumbfuck. That's what we're discussing here. Do you remember now?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2008, 02:37:14 PM »
i might go to LA this summer. show me your city Jat.

LA is far from being my city. Im from the bay area but i fuckin love LA.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

JAZ

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »
if you dont want too, you just can say you dont want too. ;)

SGV

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »

You don't have to break down what just happened for us, moron. we were talking about your retarded ass logic of cheating somehow being a way to save relationships. "lying and bottling up your feelings" as in CHEATING, dumbfuck. That's what we're discussing here. Do you remember now?

Yeah, we WERE talking about cheating. You started talking lying, bottling up feelings and the soul.

Cheating and lying are not the same. A lot of people don't even have to lie when they cheat. Have you ever known someone who's cheated? LOL. Yeah, sure, some of them lie, but you're generalizing.

And cheating and bottling up your feelings don't even go hand and hand. Like I stated, bottling up feelings is more like doing SHIT about it. Just sitting there unhappy.

So since you're under the assumption that lying and bottling up feelings are the same as cheating, I had to point out that maybe YOUR soul is hurt when you lie  (it must be hurt pretty often) and you obviously bottle up your feelings, which is another reason why YOUR soul hurts. Other people AREN'T that bitch. When and IF I ever lie, I really don't feel a hurt inside. I'm sure there's plenty of people on here who aren't getting hurt when they lie.

So yeah... You still always look like a fuckin idiot. You have no clue what you're talking about ever. Go smoke weed and heal your soul pussy.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2008, 05:42:37 PM »
I like how this has become a deep philosophical debate

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »
I like how this has become a deep philosophical debate

It's because dubcc is so prevalent with lames.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »
A lot of people don't even have to lie when they cheat. Have you ever known someone who's cheated?

So since you're under the assumption that lying and bottling up feelings are the same as cheating, I had to point out that maybe YOUR soul is hurt when you lie  (it must be hurt pretty often) and you obviously bottle up your feelings, which is another reason why YOUR soul hurts.

LMAO...You must be one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive. Seriously. NWA Whoorider status.

This dumbfuck wants me to disprove that cheating saves relationships...ahahahaha.