Author Topic: The Clintons are racists? backlash coming  (Read 919 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: The Clintons are racists? backlash coming
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »
Actually, if you watched the focus group after the debate, every single person in the focus group said that Ron Paul lost the debate.  I feel he lost the debate as well.  Also, everybody in america feels he lost the debate because nobody's voting for him.  Ron Paul is a fucking fool superceded only by the fucking fools that idolize him. 

Hey dumbfuck, do yo know who Frank Luntz is?  He's the pollster / douchebag that is always in charge for those focus groups, you know, the fat asshole running around on camera.  If you took the time to research him, you'd quickly see how much of a fucking idiot you sound like citing him like he has a shred of credibility.

By the way, the same people pop up in Fox's focus groups over and over.  It's been documented on camera. 

As usual, you lose again.  You might actually be the dumbest poster on this board.  Seriously.  Not that I don't think you can read or write or something like that, just more like COMPLETELY oblivious to the world around you. 

You know, if Ron Paul actually was getting any VOTES, I'd say "Yeah, the focus group was fucked up"... but the focus group seemed to confirm what American voters are saying : No Thanks. 

So how can you argue that americans don't reject him when they're rejecting him with their votes!  Your'e the fucking idiot here. 

People are voting for Paul, hell he's finishing ahead Giuliani.  Do you have any idea how much his support has exponentially swelled since he announced his candidacy?  Fox is shook and it's blatantly obvious.

Did it ever occur to you that a lot of people are influenced by what they hear on tv?  Especially a supposed news station?  Fox routinely smears Paul, excludes him from debates, etc etc etc.  They are doing everything in their power to make sure Paul doesn't win.

What is your rationale for Fox excluding him from the New Hampshire debate THE DAY BEFORE THE PRIMARY?  As a result, the New Hampshire GOP removed their endorsement of the event, even Leno personally invited Paul to his show and stated on air that he may not necessarily agree w/ Paul but that is completely unfair to exclude him.  I don't have the time to enumerate the probably 1000's of pieces of evidence to show Fox News bias, but you should research it sometime.

You'll thank me later.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »
well...it's true that people are voting ron...but....ya know...just basing on poll...it's more likely he won't be in primary.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »
They eliminated him from the new hampshire primary because he wasn't making the list.  He's lucky they let him stink up the s.c. one.

He has rabid fans.  You're one of them.  Only a small percentage of the population votes in priamaries, less than 10%.  His fans are so rabid they all voted in the primary.  In other words, he has 5 percent of 10 percent of republicans, which is less than 50% of the population.  So your boy is batting about a .0003 or something. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »
They eliminated him from the new hampshire primary because he wasn't making the list.  He's lucky they let him stink up the s.c. one.

He has rabid fans.  You're one of them.  Only a small percentage of the population votes in priamaries, less than 10%.  His fans are so rabid they all voted in the primary.  In other words, he has 5 percent of 10 percent of republicans, which is less than 50% of the population.  So your boy is batting about a .0003 or something. 
I ain't a ron fan, so it wouldn't matter to me.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 05:37:07 PM »

What's your point?  That America is so entrenched in blind nationalism that it fails to see the huge problem we are in?  I agree.  The one guy running for Pres that is a strict Constitutionalist is deemed kooky and out of touch?

We are in agreement - with the exception of about .0003% people, America is either stupid, apathetic, or disenfranchised.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »

“Come on, Bill, put your dick up. You can’t fuck her here.”-to husband, then Governor, after catching him talking to an attractive woman at a political rally (Inside the White House, p. 243).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 05:36:00 AM »

What's your point?  That America is so entrenched in blind nationalism that it fails to see the huge problem we are in?  I agree.  The one guy running for Pres that is a strict Constitutionalist is deemed kooky and out of touch?

We are in agreement - with the exception of about .0003% people, America is either stupid, apathetic, or disenfranchised.

Or... America doesn't want the kind of change Ron Paul is preaching.  either way, you lose.  This is a democracy, elected officials are elected democratically.  See, he can't get elected if people don't want him to get elected.  For instance, I don't want him to get elected.  So I won't be voting for him.  See, that's how it works, I'm surprised you don't understand that, since you're running around bitching about how great he is and how 99.9997% of the country is stupid.  LOL. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 07:26:54 AM »
Actually, if you watched the focus group after the debate, every single person in the focus group said that Ron Paul lost the debate.  I feel he lost the debate as well.  Also, everybody in america feels he lost the debate because nobody's voting for him.  Ron Paul is a fucking fool superceded only by the fucking fools that idolize him. 

you ugly bleached ape. what you fail to realize is that the vast majority of you americans are fuckin retards when it comes to politics. youre a tool and so are your people. only a small percentage of americans have the intelligence to understand ron paul. dont you wonder why hes most popular with non americans, ie. people who are generally much more informed and more critical in their thinking?

Thus, its a honour to not be supported by shit-for-brains that make up the american electorate such as yourself.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 03:25:39 PM »
... but yet we still run the world.  Maybe you're wrong. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 04:02:20 PM »
i love how other countries talk about whats best for "us" (America)...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 05:29:50 PM »
... but yet we still run the world.  Maybe you're wrong. 

China and Saudi Arabia own us numb nuts.