Author Topic: (VIDEO) Mr Capone And Lil Flip "Still Connected" Promo  (Read 329 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: (VIDEO) Mr Capone And Lil Flip "Still Connected" Promo
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »
^^

huh? mexicans hate blacks? were do you live at europe? are you white?? LOL
Im black and I live in reality. period.

^^ were do you live at? drugs and gangs fuck shit up there are certain neighborhoods but for the most part blacks and latinos get along.. but it all depends on how you dress, and carry yourself that plays a big role into it .. if your in a warzone and you all gang banged out cornrolls and everything of course your going to get profiled...
i grew up in l.a. all my life i grew up with nothin but blacks and latinos...blacks start conversations with me all the time and vice versa

cornrolls mean you bang? really? wow

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 09:53:31 PM »
i grew up in the bay area CAlifornia. Salinas, norteno capitol of America, san jose, Oakland, ive been raised with every race its funny to see sheltered people like true knowledge take a stab at concepts like multiculturalism. he's so afro centric because he's threatened by reality

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »
true knowledge saw colors for the first time so he thinks he knows race relations in california and is qualified to talk shit. "i get filled in", yeah filled in your motherfuckin asshole. stay in your rural south jersey $50k townhouse where your just surrounded by italians and polish people, your assumptions of other races are just sickening
the typical homosexual jokes from a caucasian. a very perverse group of people. damn hit hit on the botton sophisticate im going to call my butler and ask him to make me a sandwich. you want one to. i can take my private jet plane to where you at.  ::)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 09:56:26 PM »
i grew up in the bay area CAlifornia. Salinas, norteno capitol of America, san jose, Oakland, ive been raised with every race its funny to see sheltered people like true knowledge take a stab at concepts like multiculturalism. he's so afro centric because he's threatened by reality
not possible how can i be threatened by reality when i live in reality and a lot of niggas dont live in reality  ::). just because you the wigger in your group and they call you white chocolate you think you down?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »
true knowledge stop acting stupid, your all the way in new jersey other end of the country far
with 3rd party information on what really happens here in L.A. in a whole different time zone... im good with this lil idiot lol so fuck you and your opinion

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 10:01:37 PM »
all i know is eveytime i hear a diss track from a mexican rapper to a black rapper right away they use the word mayate, i don't think they understand there disrespecting a whole race or people and not just that rapper but then again i  dont think they care

they should be happy black people created rap music and because of that they have a way to make legal money yet they wanna be racist.... 

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 10:04:53 PM by The_Offence »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »
true knowledge stop acting stupid, your all the way in new jersey other end of the country far
with 3rd party information on what really happens here in L.A. in a whole different time zone... im good with this lil idiot lol so fuck you and your opinion
hahaha im must be talkin out of my ass like i always do  ::) . are could it be the truth hurts.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 10:04:37 PM »
your the one who said people who were corn rolls bang and im the idiot. ahahaha

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 01:13:32 AM »
WELL....ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE...I thought it was a tight beat and a good lil flip track they were playing. Even though I'm skeptical about most cholo rappers I like a few and Mr. Capone E usually comes correct.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2008, 01:46:25 AM »
how come mr. copone-e always wearing glasses?
just look at this.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0S0204PiohHgAAAemuJzbkF?p=Mr.+Capone-e&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501&x=wrt&js=1&ni=21

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Mr.+Capone-e&gbv=2

que vato. he probably goes to sleep and takes a shower with them. haha!

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »
WELL....ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE...I thought it was a tight beat and a good lil flip track they were playing. Even though I'm skeptical about most cholo rappers I like a few and Mr. Capone E usually comes correct.

yeah this thread just went wayyyyy offtopic, lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »
That track sounds dope!

kemizt