Author Topic: Guantanamo.....  (Read 417 times)

Elano

Guantanamo.....
« on: January 12, 2008, 03:52:19 AM »
...."must" be closed or not ?

“I am wearing orange to help bring back the dignity our country has lost as a result of Guantánamo. We must join together in solidarity to demand the immediate closure of this shameful prison. It has tarnished America’s image in the world and continues to be a symbol of torture and injustice.”
- Meshell N'degeocello

ThaPrince

Re: Guantanamo.....
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 07:16:54 AM »
Yes it must be closed, it's a shame for a country who claim to be a model of democracy.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »
Why should it be closed?

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 04:05:18 PM »
It should be closed.  The U.S. shouldn't take prisoners in war, we should murder everyone of those motherfuckers instead of giving them a trip to club Gitmo.  I say we execute the entire population of the prison camp, then it'll save us a ton of cash.  The only expenses will be a few shells for each asshole, and then whatever it takes to burn their bodies in a large bonfire.  I imagine we could take care of the whole operation for about 5 grand. 

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »
^
No good. Dead men won't snitch.  We need firsthand intel, we need to interrogate, we need to hold prisoners. It is essential for any 'defence force'. 

It should be closed because it is illegal and an arbitrary use of executive power that flies in the face of everything democracy and justice stands for and (officially) seeks to uphold.

I don't see why the US needs it, they could reach the same results by operating within the law and international parameters.

LOL, but alot of yall remind me of this pathetic bitch:
"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."
-Britney Spears, 2003.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 04:28:39 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 06:08:06 PM »
Why should it be closed?

why shouldnt it be?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »
in wars laws r always broken, why should the general population care now? not like its ever going to stop

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 06:10:17 PM »
It should be closed.  The U.S. shouldn't take prisoners in war, we should murder everyone of those motherfuckers instead of giving them a trip to club Gitmo.  I say we execute the entire population of the prison camp, then it'll save us a ton of cash.  The only expenses will be a few shells for each asshole, and then whatever it takes to burn their bodies in a large bonfire.  I imagine we could take care of the whole operation for about 5 grand. 

and likewise America shouldnt bitch and cry foul when another country that we are attacking takes our soldiers hostage, correct? the rules need to be applied the same for both sides. if we can take their soldiers hostage and torture them to get info, the enemy can do the same and we should just deal with it. If we want to to condemn another country for what it does, then we (if we are decent) should not do the same.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 04:43:00 AM »

and likewise America shouldnt bitch and cry foul when another country that we are attacking takes our soldiers hostage, correct? the rules need to be applied the same for both sides. if we can take their soldiers hostage and torture them to get info, the enemy can do the same and we should just deal with it. If we want to to condemn another country for what it does, then we (if we are decent) should not do the same.

FYI, ignore that dude.  He makes posts like that because he doesn't get any pussy.

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »
Is there any reasonable argument against closing Guantanamo?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »

wheres all those P.O.W.s  gonna go. i believe THE US will not get out of cuba until its a democracy.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 01:51:30 PM »

wow you are a fucking moron.

Dead men won't snitch. 

exactly.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 01:54:58 PM »

wow you are a fucking moron.

Dead men won't snitch. 

exactly.

most arnt even soldiers are they? so i doubt there soldier to soldier respect. they treat the worse because their cowardly insurgents. then again we shouldnt be in the middle east period.

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 03:33:43 AM »

wheres all those P.O.W.s  gonna go. i believe THE US will not get out of cuba until its a democracy.

If they can make it a legitimate prison, sure. So Guantanamo should remain as it is, because the US are going to stay in Cuba forever?
What business do the US have anyway, intervening in other countries, telling them their government isn't run 'the right way'? I say as long as the US themselves are pretty damn far from perfect, they should focus on becoming an example to the countries they condemn. You make it seem as if the US are right for their attitude against Cuba.

Besides, let this not be mistaken for me having any sympathy for a communist, collectivist or altruist state.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 06:16:54 AM »
CLOSE!