Author Topic: Wu Tang Classiks  (Read 203 times)

BLaZaY

• Lil Geezy
Wu Tang Classiks
« on: January 12, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »
Been a fan of Wu-Tang but don't own any albums cuz I mostly listen to westcoast shit....
Seems like Wu gets a lotta love in this forum so I wanted to ask:

What Wu-Tang affiliated albums would you not be afraid to classify as classic??
(BTW I do own Northstar...haha..just remembered that...good album)

MOON KNIGHT

Re: Wu Tang Classiks
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »

KILLARMY   Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

Released in '97

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 10:42:17 PM »

KILLARMY   Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

Released in '97

hard shit right there

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 10:44:47 PM »
my favorite has always been "Heaterz"

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 10:46:02 PM »
I mostly listen to westcoast shit....

you need to expand, I can't imagine the shit you're missing out on that you'd probably enjoy

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 02:16:27 AM »
I mostly listen to westcoast shit....

you need to expand, I can't imagine the shit you're missing out on that you'd probably enjoy

True that. Theres so much pure dopeness from all regions.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 04:16:02 AM »
killarmy-silent weapons 4 quiet wars lp from 97
la the darkman-heist of the century lp from 98

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
gravediggaz - 6 feet deep

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »
You mean affiliated Wu artists, not core members? Well:

Killah Priest   The Offering

Cilvaringz      I

^my favourite Wu-affiliate shit from '07. Cop them albums.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »

Cilvaringz      I

YES SIR THAT CILVARINGZ ALBUM WAS ON POINT!!!!!! even though he did speak ill of the nation of gods and earths.

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 07:16:39 PM »

Cilvaringz      I

YES SIR THAT CILVARINGZ ALBUM WAS ON POINT!!!!!! even though he did speak ill of the nation of gods and earths.
^yeah he does, I think his problem was that he sees it as a distortion of Islam. Personally, I see all religious doctrines as distortions because they are trying to teach/reach/describe something that is indescribeable, some are more distorted than others, its all relative to the individual  as to how distorted they are or how truthful they be. The Kingdom of the Mind, that whole focus on Self  and God within you that I get from dudes down with the 5% knowledge is what Im down with, because I know its self-evident because it reflects truth to me I see in other things and existence, it is a minority found in in many religions and thought, often shrouded in dogma and misunderstanding that can change form through history, regardless it is an eternal. Thats why I see the same 'thing/the indescribeable, that which can only be understood but never fully understood' in William Blake, Islam, Jesus, Buddha, Vedic writings, etc, etc, If you can discern even the smallest amount of truth and wisdom you can discern alot of that which is fake in turn.

"Truth is the Holy Grail"

Do you ever see Wu members getting all Eightballish/Fodayish? No, the dudes a gimmick sent to stimulate ignorance and polarise the board through people's own ignorance and fear, that ignorance and single-mindedness is also evident in the devils Foday claims to oppose, they are actually the same devil, that whole frame of mind. He is only a gimmick, but if he was a real personality/person he would need to hear this. 

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 07:39:26 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »
^^  eightballish??? you  mean do wu member get high off coke?

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »

Eightball

now alias is
Foday-Sankoh

^dude who posts here, surprised you havent encountered. Nothing to do wit coke, although the mentality represented probably has.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 07:40:49 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »

Cilvaringz      I

^yeah he does, I think his problem was that he sees it as a distortion of Islam. Personally, I see all religious doctrines as distortions because they are trying to teach/reach/describe something that is indescribeable, some are more distorted than others, its all relative to the individual  as to how distorted they are or how truthful they be. The Kingdom of the Mind, that whole focus on Self  and God within you that I get from dudes down with the 5% knowledge is what Im down with, because I know its self-evident because it reflects truth to me I see in other things and existence, it is a minority found in in many religions and thought, often shrouded in dogma and misunderstanding that can change form through history, regardless it is an eternal. Thats why I see the same 'thing/the indescribeable, that which can only be understood but never fully understood' in William Blake, Islam, Jesus, Buddha, Vedic writings, etc, etc, If you can discern even the smallest amount of truth and wisdom you can discern alot of that which is fake in turn.

"Truth is the Holy Grail"

Do you ever see Wu members getting all Eightballish/Fodayish? No, the dudes a gimmick sent to stimulate ignorance and polarise the board through people's own ignorance and fear, that ignorance and single-mindedness is also evident in the devils Foday claims to oppose, they are actually the same devil, that whole frame of mind. He is only gimmick, but if he was a real personality/person he would need to hear this. 

O my fault  its obvious foday aint a member of the nation of gods and earth. he hasn't said anything thing that even resembles or shows that he even read 5% ideologies or books. or knows any basic thing of NGE. shit  i aint god body  a close friend of mine used to 5% he started off with them then he became nuwabian (Dr. Malachai Z York). When i met him i started reading all they shit. 5% and Dr. Malachai Z York scrolls. as far as im concern foday is just smearing they reputation with all his kill the white people bullshit. he do talk about yaccub that the only thing i guess he knows. there are black devils and white devil.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 07:41:47 PM »

Eightball

now alias is
Foday-Sankoh

^dude who posts here, surprised you havent encountered. Nothing to do wit coke, although the mentality represented probably has.
yeah nah i  just know the names i see. that i aint know