Author Topic: Hey Ted  (Read 148 times)

"THE" MoSav

Hey Ted
« on: January 13, 2008, 10:25:09 AM »
Remember when you said that Phillip Rivers was as good as anyone not named Peyton or Brady when he gets time, and he said he cant make all the throws..well that INT was the proof right there...Weak arm.. :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Hey Ted
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 10:31:00 AM »
eli > rivers
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 11:49:24 AM »
I'll let those 2 beautiful TD passes by Rivers be my response.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 11:50:39 AM »

Yes those were great throws! I am rooting for the Chargers dont get me wrong, but hes still not the 3rd best QB in the league, and thats a fact. I was just tryna to rile u up a lil ted thats all.  ;D 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 11:50:55 AM »

nobody ever said the NFL didn't want a close game ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 11:52:13 AM »

Yes those were great throws! I am rooting for the Chargers dont get me wrong, but hes still not the 3rd best QB in the league, and thats a fact. I was just tryna to rile u up a lil ted thats all.  ;D 8)

manning and brady (interchangable)
favre
roethlesburger
mcnabb
brees
palmer
garrard
romo

all better than rivers.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 12:08:14 PM »

I never said he was the 3rd best. I was just trying to say when given enough time he can play as well as anyone (except for the big 2). Compared to earlier in the season when opposing teams dominated the line of scrimmage.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 02:08:44 PM »

I never said he was the 3rd best. I was just trying to say when given enough time he can play as well as anyone (except for the big 2). Compared to earlier in the season when opposing teams dominated the line of scrimmage.

Well he played a great game today and showed me alot, he really grew up today...

The Best of 3 Worlds