Author Topic: Proper English  (Read 686 times)

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: Proper English
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »
Ummmmm..... can someone tell me why "proper english" is when we have 2 talk like a white person from tha 1700's. I think ima just start sayin I talk "Proper African American" or "Correct Black" or some shit like that, any1 else tired of talkin' all British n shit?????

wow, i don't believe you work at a law firm unless it's grabbing coffees for more intelligent, higher paid people. Proper English does not sound like a 1770's British person talking. It might appear that way in your backwards trailer park, but it's not that hard to communicate what you think without "know what I'm saying", "you know", and other unnecessary words put into your sentence. If you think you can lower your standards to achieve "Correct Black", then you are effectively setting lower standards for black people, which if you don't realize, is harmful to them.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »
Ummmmm..... can someone tell me why "proper english" is when we have 2 talk like a white person from tha 1700's. I think ima just start sayin I talk "Proper African American" or "Correct Black" or some shit like that, any1 else tired of talkin' all British n shit?????

wow, i don't believe you work at a law firm unless it's grabbing coffees for more intelligent, higher paid people. Proper English does not sound like a 1770's British person talking. It might appear that way in your backwards trailer park, but it's not that hard to communicate what you think without "know what I'm saying", "you know", and other unnecessary words put into your sentence. If you think you can lower your standards to achieve "Correct Black", then you are effectively setting lower standards for black people, which if you don't realize, is harmful to them.

its only harmful wen white american puts it out there like that or wen scary black people agree 2 make it sound politically correct 2 white folks.  and 4 tha record im a lawyer not an errand nigga, i dont need 2 sound sophisticated with a bunch of ignorants around me
I only fuck with 10's

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 04:23:11 PM »

its only harmful wen white american puts it out there like that or wen scary black people agree 2 make it sound politically correct 2 white folks.  and 4 tha record im a lawyer not an errand nigga, i dont need 2 sound sophisticated with a bunch of ignorants around me

Ahh, I appreciate that you can speak jive around your white counterparts, and I dont advocate anyone becoming a "model minority", but since this country was founded primarily by the Anglos (brits, dutch) they set these standards in motion a long time ago. You don't have to speak like them, but generally speaking you do need certain communication skills to get by.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 04:25:02 PM »

Ahh, I appreciate that you can speak jive around your white counterparts, and I dont advocate anyone becoming a "model minority", but since this country was founded primarily by the Anglos (brits, dutch) they set these standards in motion a long time ago. You don't have to speak like them, but generally speaking you do need certain communication skills to get by.

Indians muthafucka, Indians.... not tha dutch tha Indians but you dont see white folks speakin cherokee now do u
I only fuck with 10's

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 04:26:37 PM »

Indians muthafucka, Indians.... not tha dutch tha Indians but you dont see white folks speakin cherokee now do u

Yes, but unfortunately, they lost control and it was the Anglos that implemeted the archetypes for modern society...muthafucka

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »
keep droppin them:

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »
^^blood diamonds?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »
I'm calling bullshit on your lawyer claim.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
I'm calling bullshit on your lawyer claim.

yes i second that.

Shenanigans!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 04:36:16 PM »

^^blood diamonds?

nah that whats you deal with. gems are positive mental thoughts . its symbolic.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:37:47 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 04:39:11 PM »
Well about those Neon-Nazis well fuck em... U wana smell like us and dream of having our swagger so keep dreamin...  about tha lawyer claim is not bullshit but if u need a lawyer PM me asap......................
I only fuck with 10's

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 04:39:53 PM »

^^blood diamonds?

i like licking the diamonds on my watch and tasting the tears from 11 year old african slaves. you can practically taste the oppression. mmm

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »

^^blood diamonds?

i like licking the diamonds on my watch and tasting the tears from 11 year old african slaves. you can practically taste the oppression. mmm

lmao

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 04:43:36 PM »
all tha while while us black niggas put holes in them white bitches u cant feel... i mean fill
I only fuck with 10's

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 04:44:49 PM »
all tha while while us black niggas put holes in them white bitches u cant feel... i mean fill

ghetto gaggers!