Author Topic: Proper English  (Read 691 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Proper English
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 04:45:52 PM »
all tha while while us black niggas put holes in them white bitches u cant feel... i mean fill
dont stoop to they level my nigga

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 04:46:27 PM »
all tha while while us black niggas put holes in them white bitches u cant feel... i mean fill

wrong he's my nigger. works for my oppresive white law system.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »

Never that but i guess im 1 of ignorant niggas who cant stand tha shit beneathe my feet, i usually flush em down tha toilet
I only fuck with 10's

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 04:50:47 PM »
Well about those Neon-Nazis well fuck em... U wana smell like us and dream of having our swagger so keep dreamin...  about tha lawyer claim is not bullshit but if u need a lawyer PM me asap......................

Where did you go to school for your undergrad and postgrad, where do you practice, what kind of law do you practice, how much latin do you know, what would you say are the 5 biggest court decisions of the last 10 years, how old are you, what kind of experience do you have?

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 04:54:12 PM »
Well about those Neon-Nazis well fuck em... U wana smell like us and dream of having our swagger so keep dreamin...  about tha lawyer claim is not bullshit but if u need a lawyer PM me asap......................

Where did you go to school for your undergrad and postgrad, where do you practice, what kind of law do you practice, how much latin do you know, what would you say are the 5 biggest court decisions of the last 10 years, how old are you, what kind of experience do you have?

lmao   8)
I only fuck with 10's

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »
The validity of your claim to be employed by a Law Firm of some sort is obvious shenanigans.  This thread alone shows me and anyone else who stumbles upon this example of ignorance in the black community that we are not going to get anything done for another 100 years.  stop complaining because you cant use "nawmean" and "seewutimsayintho" in the workplace.  Fucking idiot.

-KIDRENEGADE-

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 05:36:16 PM »
The validity of your claim to be employed by a Law Firm of some sort is obvious shenanigans.  This thread alone shows me and anyone else who stumbles upon this example of ignorance in the black community that we are not going to get anything done for another 100 years.  stop complaining because you cant use "nawmean" and "seewutimsayintho" in the workplace.  Fucking idiot.

Uncle Tom syndrom
I only fuck with 10's

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 05:43:17 PM »
What setbacks have you come across in your life?

Comin across ignorant bitches like you
Go beat your meat to Mr. Marcus, faggot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »
uummm aurthernelson i hope you a lawyer  for real my nigga? i aint no lawyer but if i was i would of shunned ron paul hella quick with answers from law school days.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »
uummm aurthernelson i hope you a lawyer  for real my nigga? i aint no lawyer but if i was i would of shunned ron paul hella quick with answers from law school days.

personally i thought it was a joke but this is tha internet, in-the-closet people hide on here 2 release their frustrations and feelings why should i take it personal, if i did then i'd really be playin their game, besides he prolly dont even kno the ansers .....................
I only fuck with 10's

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 09:06:31 PM »

Uncle Tom syndrom

bleeding heart/oppressed by choice syndrome.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 09:09:20 PM »
You have yet to tell me how you've been oppressed, "lawyer".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 09:35:54 PM »

What's even funnier is that you actually believe him.  He doesn't need to answer, dude is not a lawyer.  It's not even a question.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2008, 09:46:55 PM »

What's even funnier is that you actually believe him.  He doesn't need to answer, dude is not a lawyer.  It's not even a question.
yeah because what you quoted sounds like i believe him 100%. you retarded nigga.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 11:54:28 PM »
90% of this board is white and have no idea wat it feels like 2 suffer tha same setbacks as minorities (half of u are closet racists) i dont need 2 watch anotha muthafuckaz post 2 determine how i feel.  shit most of u still wish Snoop was rappin ova G Funk beats and that Warren G was winnin Grammies.  i have nothin 2 prove on tha internet *niether should u* but speakin out is somethin i do naturally and bein bullied and brainwashed by society is somethin i choose not 2 do.  if u dont agree then u have a problem, and i kno i cant speak 4 everybody but im sure MOST would agree.  Now i know theres really no impact i can make on a board who think Tha Dogg Pound should be hostin the Emmys and winning the Nobel Peace Prize but i know that someone will take heade 2 wat im sayin, even if that means 1 person.

Go to the West Coast section with that bs of yours

kemizt