Author Topic: To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war  (Read 710 times)

jeromechickenbone

To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war
« on: January 13, 2008, 02:46:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2VfkeGkUtWA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2VfkeGkUtWA</a>

And these idiots are dying to go to war with Iran. :grumpy:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »
damn...bravo to her.....
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
that's her opinion... she's entitled to it in America.  Unfortunately, she wasn't entitled to it in the Iraq she still dreams was around.  I'm glad we bombed the shit out of her country, I look forward to treating IRAN similarly.  Hopefully before I die we can march all around the middle east and kick ass with all these extremists, we can out-extreme them, we're America.  We run shit.  We run our shit, we run your shit. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 04:21:06 PM »
You don't run shit the military industrial complex runs shit, the politicians don't run shit, the corporate interests run them, you are ia hardcore zealot who embraces the idea of killing hundreds of thousands of people to ensure that America imposes it's policies on that country. Fine I understand that part but let me give you a more simple reason why you should not support more wars, the dollar is collapsing we know that but at the moment China is doing the U.S  a great favour by pegging it's currency to the dollar. However a massive pressure is being exerted on this peg because of the massive surge of gold purchases which is leading to a great downward pressure on the dollar. At some point this peg is going to be severed, as soon as this occurs, Americans will no longer benefit from cheap imports, inflation will spiral out of all control and Americans will struggle like fuck to put staple foods on the table. Now couple it with the fact that the service sector is on it's knees because the credit it was financed by, is no longer there due to the credit cards  maxed out, the housing bubble bursting therefore no additional equity and what you have is an economy on the verge of collapse. So for the sake of americas economy and your future with it, stop embracing wars which you don't benefit by in the least, you just get to feel good when you see and hear the anthem being played and the news telling you how the people have been liberated.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 05:06:05 PM by virtuoso »

herpes

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 05:01:49 PM »
that's her opinion... she's entitled to it in America.  Unfortunately, she wasn't entitled to it in the Iraq she still dreams was around.  I'm glad we bombed the shit out of her country, I look forward to treating IRAN similarly.  Hopefully before I die we can march all around the middle east and kick ass with all these extremists, we can out-extreme them, we're America.  We run shit.  We run our shit, we run your shit. 

Yet she is speaking about stuff going on in this country.  You're mother deserves to get raped for having a piece of shit son like yourself.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »
You're mother deserves to get raped for having a piece of shit son like yourself.

That was fucked up, but hilarious at the same time. Fuck trauma.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »
You don't run shit the military industrial complex runs shit, the politicians don't run shit, the corporate interests run them, you are ia hardcore zealot who embraces the idea of killing hundreds of thousands of people to ensure that America imposes it's policies on that country. Fine I understand that part but let me give you a more simple reason why you should not support more wars, the dollar is collapsing we know that but at the moment China is doing the U.S  a great favour by pegging it's currency to the dollar. However a massive pressure is being exerted on this peg because of the massive surge of gold purchases which is leading to a great downward pressure on the dollar. At some point this peg is going to be severed, as soon as this occurs, Americans will no longer benefit from cheap imports, inflation will spiral out of all control and Americans will struggle like fuck to put staple foods on the table. Now couple it with the fact that the service sector is on it's knees because the credit it was financed by, is no longer there due to the credit cards  maxed out, the housing bubble bursting therefore no additional equity and what you have is an economy on the verge of collapse. So for the sake of americas economy and your future with it, stop embracing wars which you don't benefit by in the least, you just get to feel good when you see and hear the anthem being played and the news telling you how the people have been liberated.

Great post, however that was about 3 miles over Trauma's head.

America is already in a recession, and the housing market is in depression.  Banks are merging aka code slang for banks buying other banks who are going out of business due to massive losses in the billions already. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »

Yet she is speaking about stuff going on in this country.  You're mother deserves to get raped for having a piece of shit son like yourself.
God damn!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 05:46:47 PM »

Hey Jrome I recommend that you read Dr Paul Craig Roberts take on the economy. I don't disagree with what you are saying and you are right I underplayed just what is going down, but this is just the type of the iceberg. When Ron Paul said America was going bankrupt he really was not exaggerating and the credit derivatives situation is going to make the sub prime market debt look like a friendly face comparitively speaking. I read your comment in the Clinton thread to, it's not just America, most of the western world is both stupid disenfranchised and or just plainly naive.

maryoz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »
Maybe things will go down hill here in the US. Has happened before. I'm not so concerned about that. What worries me is how will our culture react? We've made a few strides against racism. Some still exists, but things are much better than they were. But times have been phat as well. I wonder if & when that "peg" does sever, will people just revert to the same mentalities we saw following the civil war and the great depression: kkk, segregation, outward hatred towards immigrants. And most importantly, how will it affect Gen X and younger, since we've been a lot more in touch with racial equality.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »

That was harsh... :o
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

herpes

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »

anyone who doesn't care for human life like Trauma deserves to feel that pain.  To pieces of shit like Trauma the whole middle east situation is like a giant game of risk to a pussy like him.  Let him and his loved ones feel that pain.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »

anyone who doesn't care for human life like Trauma deserves to feel that pain.  To pieces of shit like Trauma the whole middle east situation is like a giant game of risk to a pussy like him.  Let him and his loved ones feel that pain.
I hear ya.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »

Hey Jrome I recommend that you read Dr Paul Craig Roberts take on the economy. I don't disagree with what you are saying and you are right I underplayed just what is going down, but this is just the type of the iceberg. When Ron Paul said America was going bankrupt he really was not exaggerating and the credit derivatives situation is going to make the sub prime market debt look like a friendly face comparitively speaking. I read your comment in the Clinton thread to, it's not just America, most of the western world is both stupid disenfranchised and or just plainly naive.

Word I'll check him out.  Believe me, I'm well aware of the credit crisis, I'm in the finance industry.  Sub-Prime is of course an issue, but Alt-A loan defaults have doubled, and way too much real estate speculation.  It was complete insanity for the last several years and now the pendulum is swinging drastically in the other direction.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 05:33:59 AM »

Hey, is your dad walking yet?  He's a cripple, right?