Author Topic: Yo Nat! Did OJ kill that bitch?  (Read 580 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Yo Nat! Did OJ kill that bitch?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »
Well, he should've gotten the death penalty for fuckin a she-devil in the first place.  The fact that he killed her doesn't bother me as much as the fact that he defiled his race.

Now that's what I'm talking about.  8ball, you've got a couple of swagger jackers on here severely diluting your message.  You might have to take their hands to make an example out of them.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
Well, he should've gotten the death penalty for fuckin a she-devil in the first place.  The fact that he killed her doesn't bother me as much as the fact that he defiled his race.
So he did it?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 10:15:06 PM »
So he did it?

Well, yeah.  I thought that part was obvious?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 04:47:44 AM »
So he did it?

does a wild bear shit in the woods?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »
he did it, and it's funny how karma comes back to you, he's not going to jail for life but he's still in jail for now, i expect the judge to throw the book at him in this case.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 11:45:27 AM »
he did it, and it's funny how karma comes back to you, he's not going to jail for life but he's still in jail for now, i expect the judge to throw the book at him in this case.

Karma?...You better not let Jrome see that.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »

NIK, I went to lunch with some people today and one of my homies forgot his credit card and I had to pay for him.  Then I remembered that I had an unhealthy dinner (huge fuckin burrito from Prickly Pear) last night, so today must have been retribution.  What would "The Secret" say?

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »
^^ I think you were secretly visualizing paying for your homey so it happened. remember, your destiny is attainable, all you have yo do i want it, and a rich daddy to pay for it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2008, 12:07:35 AM »

NIK, I went to lunch with some people today and one of my homies forgot his credit card and I had to pay for him.  Then I remembered that I had an unhealthy dinner (huge fuckin burrito from Prickly Pear) last night, so today must have been retribution.  What would "The Secret" say?

I dunno..."The Secret" mostly preaches 1.setting goals 2.working towards your goals in a positive mindset 3.avoiding negativeness  and negative thoughts as much as possible...Do you not get it or something? LOL.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 12:30:11 AM »
Karma didn't do shit to OJ. He's just a dumb nigga doing dumb shit and getting caught up with some dumb motherfuckers over some dumb autographed footballs.

I say throw him in a ring with Ron Goldman's dad and let them fight to the death.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 06:44:58 AM »

I dunno..."The Secret" mostly preaches 1.setting goals 2.working towards your goals in a positive mindset 3.avoiding negativeness  and negative thoughts as much as possible...Do you not get it or something? LOL.

Oh come on NIK, don't back down now.  You're the jackass walking around telling everyone if they have any negativity (which I've clearly explained that every situation can be interpreted negatively) that they bring on all the bad things happen to them.  Arguably one of the dumbest fucking things I've heard in my life. 

I'm a start calling you Tom Cruise.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2008, 06:45:52 AM »
Karma didn't do shit to OJ. He's just a dumb nigga doing dumb shit and getting caught up with some dumb motherfuckers over some dumb autographed footballs.

Word.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »
hahaha this nigga OJ escapes jail time once again!!! i dont know who he connected with but i need to be hooked up with. another lose for the caucasians.

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2008, 01:20:13 PM »
hahaha this nigga OJ escapes jail time once again!!! i dont know who he connected with but i need to be hooked up with. another lose for the caucasians.

Well, yeah, but he defiled his race.  Allah does not approve of that.