Author Topic: Yo Nat! Did OJ kill that bitch?  (Read 578 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Yo Nat! Did OJ kill that bitch?
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »
hahaha this nigga OJ escapes jail time once again!!! i dont know who he connected with but i need to be hooked up with. another lose for the caucasians.

Well, yeah, but he defiled his race.  Allah does not approve of that.
I dunno man. Somebody is on that nigga's side. I don't know any man that has pull in California and Nevada. Maybe Allah wills for this crazy ass fool to be free and violate his probation whenever he wants.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »
plz dont get the shit i drop with that ALLAH will bullshit my nigga, appreciate it my nigga

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »
he did it, and it's funny how karma comes back to you, he's not going to jail for life but he's still in jail for now, i expect the judge to throw the book at him in this case.

Karma?...You better not let Jrome see that.

NIK, I went to lunch with some people today and one of my homies forgot his credit card and I had to pay for him.  Then I remembered that I had an unhealthy dinner (huge fuckin burrito from Prickly Pear) last night, so today must have been retribution.  What would "The Secret" say?

I dunno..."The Secret" mostly preaches 1.setting goals 2.working towards your goals in a positive mindset 3.avoiding negativeness  and negative thoughts as much as possible...Do you not get it or something? LOL.

Oh come on NIK, don't back down now.  You're the jackass walking around telling everyone if they have any negativity (which I've clearly explained that every situation can be interpreted negatively) that they bring on all the bad things happen to them.  Arguably one of the dumbest fucking things I've heard in my life. 

I'm a start calling you Tom Cruise.

Good one...only you stole it from someone else (QT). LOL. For the record, I think Tom Cruise is a major nut job and Scientology is a global scam.

Try to comprehend what I say...I never said anything about not having ANY negativity. That's virtually impossible. But you just proved my point, genius. "every situation can be interpreted negatively". So the motive would be to interpret things as positively as possible. And if you think that doesn't make things easier, then you're dumb...PeACe

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »
I operate off of karma, in real life not on dubcc and my karma points are  infinitely positive in real life

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »
I'm surprised you got positive karma on here. There must be a lot of self-loathing whities up in here.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »
I operate off of karma, in real life not on dubcc and my karma points are  infinitely positive in real life

trust me, everyone talks shit when youre not around. i heard them.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »

yeah on DUBCC but the people i be around its all love in real life of course. i dont know shit about u but from what i can tell from you posting on here you are a smart ass and probably have gotten your jaw wired before.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 06:03:13 PM »
I'm surprised you got positive karma on here. There must be a lot of self-loathing whities up in here.
real recognize real at the end of the day.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »

yeah on DUBCC but the people i be around its all love in real life of course. i dont know shit about u but from what i can tell from you posting on here you are a smart ass and probably have gotten your jaw wired before.

whatever boy. i've had my ass kicked plenty of times thats why i get to talk down to your misinformed monkey self. because i dont give a fuck and i know you are out of shape and are self loathing and all around unhappy guy, thats why youre projecting your inadequacies on to your race and then another race. yeah nigger, i'm a mother fucking genius and your see thru ass isn't fooling nobody except other unhappy unrealistic young black man, you fake ass non righteous know it all. black black black black black black black

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »

whatever boy. i've had my ass kicked plenty of times thats why i get to talk down to your misinformed monkey self. because i dont give a fuck and i know you are out of shape and are self loathing and all around unhappy guy, thats why youre projecting your inadequacies on to your race and then another race. yeah nigger, i'm a mother fucking genius and your see thru ass isn't fooling nobody except other unhappy unrealistic young black man, you fake ass non righteous know it all. black black black black black black black
what ever boy? don't forget you not talkin to sikotic . use 'boy' when you talk to nigga like sikotic and pet him on the head. so you keep them salivating. please dont become a psychiatrist, you'll fuck up a lot of people lives. im far from out of shape.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2008, 08:44:32 PM »
what ever boy? don't forget you not talkin to sikotic . use 'boy' when you talk to nigga like sikotic and pet him on the head. so you keep them salivating. please dont become a psychiatrist, you'll fuck up a lot of people lives. im far from out of shape.
I never thought the day would come when someone would take offense to 'boy' over 'nigger'.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2008, 08:46:38 PM »
I never thought the day would come when someone would take offense to 'boy' over 'nigger'.

the word nigger has no effect on me. your slave master has a lack of vocabulary.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »

the word nigger has no effect on me. your slave master has a lack of vocabulary.
Massah got a nice house though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE