Author Topic: I officially predict......  (Read 544 times)

herpes

I officially predict......
« on: January 13, 2008, 08:38:59 PM »
no matter who becomes president where still fucked.  None of these politicians give a fuck about us no matter what they say.  Our country get sold out everyday.  The cost of living increases yet the wages stay the same.  Our freedoms are taken away little by little.  This real ID shit.  There is already a war on resources.  It will only get worse.  There politicians and religious leaders across the world taking out deepest beliefs and fears and exploiting them for there own gains.  Turning us against each other either though where all looking for pretty much the same thing in life.  And we go along with it like these guys actually give a fuck about us.  And instead on standing up and speaking out this generation is too busy sitting around playing there video games and sitting on the internet.  The hippies had a fraction of the information we do but at least they tired to do something.  This generation rather sit on the internet and cry about it.  And I can't say I am any better.  But it's hard to do anything when everyone in this generation rather sit around and pop pills and play video games.  We won't get the changes we want until the working class unites and rises up.  Yea I have finally gone off the deep end, but there probably is some truth to what I am saying.

jeromechickenbone

Re: I officially predict......
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 09:55:27 PM »
Ron Paul 08.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 10:02:07 PM »
^^Do you think that he has any chance at all this year, or is it just the start of a movement that will slowly pick up? And preach on Tommy Fits, I have never been a fan of too many politicians, always figuring that they are just a bunch of rich or middle-class kids who grow up and become richer, and get paid too much and all that. Honestly, Obama stands out a little because of his race, his father being Muslim, and his admitted drug use as a kid, but I figure he is probably going to be about the same as every other candidate. The one exception is Ron Paul, he seems to be the only one on a way different page than any other candidate, but it's not looking good for him.
I got a bird's eye view

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 10:20:40 PM »
Obama is not the savior of mankind but when I look at outright neocons like Giuliani, he's pretty damn fuckin good. I'd prefer Edwards, though. I think Ron Paul has made a very legitimate impact. He showed the people who were willing to listen what some of these mindfucks are all about by opposing what they stand for in a charmful manner. That's all you can ask for from a candidate that is so different from the rest. I already hated Thompson's character in that Law & Order series, his real life persona is even worse. Romney makes being a neocon look classy, which is kinda dangerous. Hillary is a bitch. And don't even get me started about that Huckabee nigga. Mixing faith with politics like that... pathetic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »
^^That's pretty on point, I wish Ron Paul would get more attention just so people could hear his ideas a little more. I've seen him on this board, I've seen maybe 2 or 3 signs in the streets, and then I saw someone carve his name with an '08 in the sand in Long Beach. I just like the fact that he isn't concerned with political party bullshit, and goes with what he thinks is right.
I got a bird's eye view

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »
edwards is the biggest joke, i wana throw up when i look at him.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 05:26:05 AM »
I don't know about all that.  I think there's still politicians that can get SOME good done in Washington, it's rarely the case where the guy running the country is only in it for himself and his interests.  Everybody believes that's how Bush is, he's not.  George Bush clearly believes he's helping people and in some ways he is.  There's other sections of the country that are either completely ignored by him or even harmed by him and that's how politics goes.

To blindly just forget the political process in this country is part of the problem, Tommy.  For instance less than half of Americans vote... then bitch that the wrong person won.  If the half that didn't vote actually did, they could be the most powerful force for change in America... the main reason half the people don't vote is because they feel disaffected by whoever's running.  If you can't stand behind ANYBODY running, I yell bullshit because in most years and especially THIS year, there's an incredibly diverse amount of people running for president.  All you have to do is check it out. 

I honestly dont' believe either that the politicians don't 'care about us'.  I think most of them do, and they're naieve and crass enough to think that they can make a difference.  And they can, actually... most politicians are obsessed with power; why else would you run for such a low paying job?  The truth is though that you need someone who can handle the power and not be overwhelmed by it, which is exactly why you need somebody with the selfishness of a politician.  I couldn't be president; it wouldn't work.  You definately couldn't be president, it would not work.  These are a special brand of people born with the ability to make decisions that will help millions and hurt millions and not be affected by it.  I saw one of the Bush twins on television one day, and when the host said some shit about her dad, she just said "look, you don't see him crying after he hangs up the phone because he heard somebody else died in Iraq and he sent them over there personally".  This is major shit, with major consequences.

I totally disagree with Hillary Clinton's vision of america, but she does actually care about the country.  She honestly thinks that free government handouts and the backwards ass thinking she has are the way to go.  More power to her, I won't vote for her but if the majority of Americans vote for her... then away we go.  I accept that.  I won't bitch about a recount.  I would say out of everybody running that she's the least likeable and has the worst intentions, every other politican running is a much finer human being and some of them are great, great Americans. 

Everybody mentions Obama, this is one of the greatest stories we've had in decades.  I personally don't think he has many ideas that will actually "change" much.  I don't see how anybody, republican or democrat can watch him speak and not think that he would be something great for America, even if you don't like his politics.  He has a great attitude, and a great ability to speak to people, that can go MILES as president.

On the republican side, Huckabee scares me a bit but he did run the hell out of Arkansas.  He had great success there with their school system, the prisons, reducing crime, etc. the guy did a fantastic job.  He has a good point when he says he can do it for the country, he just might be able to.  I saw him on t.v. yesterday talking about how he pardoned Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones who got arrested in Arkansas years ago, and when somebody criticised him for not pardoning other people but pardoning a rock star, he said he'd pardon anybody that could play guitar like Keith Richards.  That kind of "I don't give a fuck" is something admirable to me.

I like Mitt Romney because we're talking about a serious position, we're talking about CEO of the world and this motherfucker has ALWAYS been successful at what he's doing.  He made 200 million dollars out of the Curling event at the Olympics.  WHO THE FUCK likes curling?  He actually made MONEY on that crap.  I think he has strong ideas that will help America, for instance anybody that earns less than 200 grand a year (which is the middle class and the poor) won't have any taxes on investments, capital gains, etc.  This is something that doesn't help rich people, it gives poor people and middle class people a way to keep more of their money.  I say bring it on.  He has ideas about bringing jobs back to Detroit, which used to marvel the world as the motor city in the 60's but now most people wouldn't walk down a street in detroit.  He has plans to bring about affordable health care to every single american citizen, but not to have the government run it like Hillary wants to do, which will obviously fuck the system up even more. 

I'm basically voting republican this year because of a hope that they will reduce the amount of interference in people's lives.  The democratic plan revolves around making government larger, and I'm not down with that. Our current administration has created a larger government which I think should be corrected, the purpose of the u.s. government is to stay out of people's lives, the constitution LIMITS government, that's the whole idea here and none of the democrats running want to limit government, they want to make washington a bigger part of my life. 

By the way, anybody see Mitt Romney give the Ron Paul guy time at his speech in detroit yesterday?  Class act. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 07:37:48 AM »
, or is it just the start of a movement that will slowly pick up?

thats what the hope is

at least until americans proves themselves to be stupid beyond belief again...which i can see happening soon
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »
I saw him on t.v. yesterday talking about how he pardoned Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones who got arrested in Arkansas years ago, and when somebody criticised him for not pardoning other people but pardoning a rock star, he said he'd pardon anybody that could play guitar like Keith Richards.  That kind of "I don't give a fuck" is something admirable to me.

it was a wreckless driving charge from 1975, its about time it was pardoned, Keith richards or not. personally i dont like huckabee, but i dont mind romney as the republican primary, i liked that speech he gave regarding his religion

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 01:49:03 PM »
But it's hard to do anything when everyone in this generation rather sit around and pop pills and play video games.  We won't get the changes we want until the working class unites and rises up.  Yea I have finally gone off the deep end, but there probably is some truth to what I am saying.
There's more truth to your words then you know.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »
Ron Paul don't give a fuck about us.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »
Ron Paul don't give a fuck about us.

more then anybody else...you really think obama does?

the point is that a president is not a tyrant? he has to work with congress to get shit done, so ron pauls message has to be manifested throughout the US

swangin and bangin

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »
survival of the fittest?

put the guns and bombs away and go back to the caveman days
people will be thankful for what they have

herpes

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »
survival of the fittest?

You don't need to go back to caveman days.  We just need to unite and use the information at our fingertips to our advantage.  Instead of sitting here thinking that posting on a message board or posting a blog will change the world.  We need to take that and do something with it.  But this generation is so used to having everything at the snap of our fingers.  We actually think that major problems in the world will be solved like that b/c most of us have been raised like that.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 04:14:55 AM »
survival of the fittest?

hell yes!!!

then when u see them scrawny emo motherfuckers with hot girlfriends u can beat them to a pulp and take the bitch back to your cave. (no rape)