Poll

Whos is the more complete MC?

E-40
24 (48%)
AZ
24 (48%)
I don't listen to either of these guys. I suck.
2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: E-40 or AZ?  (Read 664 times)

herpes

Re: E-40 or AZ?
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 09:31:49 PM »
what is with this Nas's book carrier stuff.  They haven't worked together in 4 years.  AZ is putting out better music then Nas now.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 09:32:52 PM »
E-40 is a certified LEGEND in Hip-Hop, period. And he's way more of an MC than AZ. Y'all some squares, straight up.

AZ is better then E40... thats why.  All that X you do is starting to fuck with your mind.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 11:33:44 PM »
^ you're a fuckin idiot blood.. your little comments here and there is on some sucka shit.. what the fuck is your screen name about? you always been a hater.. fuck you and your east coast lil attitude.. all you muthafucaz is on cali dick anyway.. always will be.. can I get a witness or what? The old new york been over ever since 80's hit, you imitate our lifestyle, point blank, period.. y'all just speak different..

Now back to the topic.. what the fuck has AZ done ever since his verse on "Life's A Bitch" ?? his songs are trash, he is just a version of Nas gone wrong. He can spit, but can he make a song? Fuck no! The only reason KOCH fucks wit him is because of the little weight he holds from Illmatic.. 40 on the other hand is a game spitter, soak his songs in, he is spittin such slick shit that it will go over your head if you just a simple muthafuca.. MCs like AZ just be spittin, half of the time, it doesn't contain no real point to it, they just puttin them words together by flow.. 40 on the other hand delievers them messages that you wouldn't even get if you ain't really from an urban area.. suckas like Tommy live in those areas, but they ain't from there.. huge difference.

40 been doin it since 87, he's 40 years old and still very much relevant, just come to the bay and speak down on 40, see how cats will be at your neck like you just dissed their father.. cats really hold this dude up super high.. he has a whole region behind him.. even his enemies admit he's king.. how do I know? I'm amongst Mac Dre's folks that opposed him.. trust me.. shit's deeper in the bay.. huge movement behind the man.. when he goes platinum, it ain't the same fans that's buyin 50 cent or Ja Rule shit, it's majority solid muthafucaz.. go to a 40 show and tell me it wasn't one of the best experiences of your life.. he's in Vegas all the time.. hit it up.. it goes down like a prom dress.. can't say the same about AZ.. who is he again? shit who knows.. all I know is 40 will destroy AZ in a battle.. I got 10 Gz on it.. say I don't !!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

AnybodyKilla

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »
man I don't got too many problems with NY.. this cat just brung it outta me.. he ain't from the real queens anyway.. he just a loner trash white boy who happens to live there and idiolizes racist muthafucaz like John Gotti.. the same man who hated on blacks all his life but at the end of the day had to pay off even his own race in prison.. c'mon now.. we call those people suckaz in our jails.. no vaseline !!

HERE'S SUM SHIT IN YO FACE TOMMY BOY !!

YAY AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
http://www.mediafire.com/?14s1yyqdej3

40's presence on a track is compared to AZ? what's the world comin to? why dont we compare pac to lil cease next..

THEY MIGHT BE TAPING
http://www.mediafire.com/?efye2jbxym1

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 12:47:09 AM »
well ROD I don't think you're gonna change opinions

the best way to put it if you think E-40 is better is this:   AZ is one dimensional compared to E-40

that's all I can think of to really really make a valid point

you can get very very bored with AZ...... you can get tired of E-40 but never bored

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 03:08:51 AM »
e-40 all day every day over AZ.

cant believe the vote is even. E-40 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AZ

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 09:04:38 AM »
40 for sure!!!! He's one of the pioneers from the Bay, one of the first to go independent and blow up, plus he's one of the biggest names from the West.

AZ is just another rapper from NY, and although he's got skills, the truth is that there's nothing special about this guy.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 09:24:24 AM »
me, eventho im west coast fan 2 tha bone..i vote for AZ.

Shango

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 01:17:26 PM »
I dont get how this is tied LOL!!!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 01:33:11 PM »
40 qll day....One of the most original mc's to ever do it...people have been swagger jackin homie for years...at the end of the day 40=legend....az=who?

herpes

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »
^ you're a fuckin idiot blood.. your little comments here and there is on some sucka shit.. what the fuck is your screen name about? you always been a hater.. fuck you and your east coast lil attitude.. all you muthafucaz is on cali dick anyway.. always will be.. can I get a witness or what? The old new york been over ever since 80's hit, you imitate our lifestyle, point blank, period.. y'all just speak different..

Now back to the topic.. what the fuck has AZ done ever since his verse on "Life's A Bitch" ?? his songs are trash, he is just a version of Nas gone wrong. He can spit, but can he make a song? Fuck no! The only reason KOCH fucks wit him is because of the little weight he holds from Illmatic.. 40 on the other hand is a game spitter, soak his songs in, he is spittin such slick shit that it will go over your head if you just a simple muthafuca.. MCs like AZ just be spittin, half of the time, it doesn't contain no real point to it, they just puttin them words together by flow.. 40 on the other hand delievers them messages that you wouldn't even get if you ain't really from an urban area.. suckas like Tommy live in those areas, but they ain't from there.. huge difference.

40 been doin it since 87, he's 40 years old and still very much relevant, just come to the bay and speak down on 40, see how cats will be at your neck like you just dissed their father.. cats really hold this dude up super high.. he has a whole region behind him.. even his enemies admit he's king.. how do I know? I'm amongst Mac Dre's folks that opposed him.. trust me.. shit's deeper in the bay.. huge movement behind the man.. when he goes platinum, it ain't the same fans that's buyin 50 cent or Ja Rule shit, it's majority solid muthafucaz.. go to a 40 show and tell me it wasn't one of the best experiences of your life.. he's in Vegas all the time.. hit it up.. it goes down like a prom dress.. can't say the same about AZ.. who is he again? shit who knows.. all I know is 40 will destroy AZ in a battle.. I got 10 Gz on it.. say I don't !!

LMFAO... whats has AZ done since his verse on Lifes a Bitch....  Doe or Die is a classic.  Pieces of a of man, AWOL, the Format, his work on the firm album.  All dope shit.  And you say people who don't like 40 just dont understand what he is saying.  That is laughable b/c if you think AZ is just spitting words to flow then it's obvious you aint shit either b/c that going over your head if you really believe that.  If you dont understand what AZ is spitting you either aint "soakin" it in or you're just a dumb motherfucka which is probably the case with you.  Yup b/c getting thizzed isn't something suburban white kids have been for years.  The differences is they are just popping X and acting like jack offs but don't have a name for it.  Wow thats really hood.  And good for E-40 that he has gone plat.  Nelly has gone almost diamond I guess that means he is better then most of the rap game ?  So sales is more important then good music.  It's solid muthafuckaz... yea when MTV was trying to push the hyphy movement I guess MTV were some solid muthafuckaz ?  How did that Hyphy / Bay area movement work out anyways ?  The East Coast sound had its strong run, The West Coast G-Funk run had its strong run, The south is still having a strong run.  Hyphy lasted about a month and then it went to the bay.   And LOL @ NY being on cali's dick.  The fact the whole rap culture pretty much started in NY.  So I guess you are saying the West stole NY's whole culture ?  The sooner ignorant cats like you realize that every region is biting every region the better off we're all be.    And as much as you would like to believe it... people in NY aren't walking around with khakis and chucks.  They aren't ghostriding there cars.

herpes

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 05:03:53 PM »
man I don't got too many problems with NY.. this cat just brung it outta me.. he ain't from the real queens anyway.. he just a loner trash white boy who happens to live there and idiolizes racist muthafucaz like John Gotti.. the same man who hated on blacks all his life but at the end of the day had to pay off even his own race in prison.. c'mon now.. we call those people suckaz in our jails.. no vaseline !!

HERE'S SUM SHIT IN YO FACE TOMMY BOY !!

YAY AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
http://www.mediafire.com/?14s1yyqdej3

40's presence on a track is compared to AZ? what's the world comin to? why dont we compare pac to lil cease next..

THEY MIGHT BE TAPING
http://www.mediafire.com/?efye2jbxym1

Im from fake Queens... so there is a real and fake one now ?  And I am a loner white trash.... wow going back 5-6 years Rod.  Stuff that I said myself regarding myself.  Wow you are reaching.  I will be the first person to admit my life sucked and I sucked at life.  Things have changed Rod.  And idolizing John Gotti, yup I do.  Why b/c he was someone that came from nothing to make something of himself.  He went from a poor no one from the South Bronx to running NY.  And here was someone that deny who he was.  Unlike most of the world who lie about who and what they are.  And i downloaded the track Yay area... nothing special.  Lyrically AZ >>> E-40.  AZ's smooth flow >>>> E-40 sounding like he has a mouth full of jellybeans.

herpes

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »
The one thing I will admit e-40's hustle >>>> AZ.  I may not like 40's music at all but I can respect a man that hustles for his.