Author Topic: Thats kind of funny...  (Read 268 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Thats kind of funny...
« on: January 13, 2008, 11:17:38 PM »
That LADodger dude set up a thread about Andrew Bynum and in the process made fun of the whole "Laker Conspiracy Theory", which we all know is NIKs new big thing. The thread was quickly called spam, and locked. The thread did mock the NBA vs Laker thing, but it also did bring up a bit of sports news too. Now, we have a million threads set up about every bit of unimportant Laker news (by the Mod), even though we currently have an official Laker thread already.

Abuse of power? Hmmm.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Thats kind of funny...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 11:21:56 PM »
i don't mind n_i_k as a poster because he knows his basketball

but it is true that he allows Laker threads out the wazoo and im sick of visiting a sports forum and seeing all this shit dedicated solely to one team WITH its own thread

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 11:29:48 PM »
i don't mind n_i_k as a poster because he knows his basketball

but it is true that he allows Laker threads out the wazoo and im sick of visiting a sports forum and seeing all this shit dedicated solely to one team WITH its own thread

i been goin at it with NIK on here for years. So I dont mind him as a poster. He's entertaining. But yeah, to have a Mod (one Mod) that is so biased towards one team and involved so much in the debates of this forum kind of makes you think he might make judgements with his heart....not his brain. Like his arguments....heart...not brain  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SGV

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 11:33:35 PM »
LADodger is David Stern. He hates Kobe so much he searched for Kobe's biggest dickrider of all time and found him posting on Dubcc.

Jookin and Hack on Sterns payroll.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 01:23:10 AM »
can you live 5 mins without making a thread about Nik  ???.. this is only Internet people .. nothing serious

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 01:48:08 AM »
hahahaha, im david stern, yall niccas crazy, but i see y'all point tho.

that one niccas("now i know") bias toward his team is so obvious and out there (kinda like a gay muthafuca so proud of his being gay that he forces it on everyone else with all kinds of parades, bright colors and other over the top shiet) that he makes people say sumthin to him. i saw that bynum injury shiet on espn and thought i would post the news and make a point about the niccas bacwards ass thinking too, and i got insulted and it got locced.

meanwhile this nigga will see a youtube video of derek fisher taking a piss or luke walton will hit a 3 pointer in garbage time and he'll make 42 threads about how great fisher is at pissin or how walton is a better forward than carmelo anthony but don't get no love cuz david stern hates the lakers.

i know this shiet is only the internet but if i see a clown ass nicca runnin around actin all loud ima say some shiet to the nicca. someone needs to just give that kid a laker forum or buy him some autographed kobe bryant boxers(game used) so he can disappear somewhere, instead of making regular nba fans have to see 100 threads about everything related to his obsession with groupieness.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 05:49:50 AM »
can you live 5 mins without making a thread about Nik  ???.. this is only Internet people .. nothing serious

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 11:16:44 AM »
LMFAO...Tone. I expect it from these other clowns, but this is low by your standards.

This is the thread he wanted to stay open:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=165677.0

LOL

*Locked*