Author Topic: The first Black President  (Read 1338 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The first Black President
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 06:57:13 PM »
I don't see what it matters who wins this election. They won't shut up about how this is th most important election in US history. There are only three candidates that are different Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel. And if you add their percentages in the primaries it still doesn't give you a double digit percentage.

Can someone please explain how the contry will be any different at all if either McCain, Hillary, Obama, or Romney are in power next january? I've said it before. The US has had the same exact president since HW Bush won in '88 and that won't change after this election is over.

What's the point of a black man if he's exactly the same as the last three white men? So young black kids can think it's cool to be president. No matter who wins the US will still be in Iraq for most if not all of the next term, taxes will still go up, government will still get bigger.
Maybe u lack hope?

Or maybe Obama, Clinton, Romney, and McCain never discuss policy and instead focus on who is more liked, more experieced, or less of a flip flopper because all 4 of them have the exact same policy.

Obama and Clinton have little differences, Romney and McCain have big differences but those are shrinking as McCain sold his soul to run for office. Between them, if Obama runs against McCain, that would offer large differences as Romney and Clinton would be almost a repeat of 2004 when they both seem simular.

I'm sure the debates will seem like McCain and Obama have differences. What I'm saying is their presidencies will end up being identical. What's the real difference? Obama wants to leave Iraq while McCain wants to send 1 million troops in. Neither will happen. What will happen is that there will still be troops in Iraq up until the end of either's first term.

The point is that no matter which of those 4 win the USA will be exactly the same for the next 4 years.

See the reason why our leaders don't rule different is because we don't force them too. Since the death of RFK, we have been settling with just letting government run as usual. We as a people have to get active, and become involve to force change. You want troops out, find other like minded people, lets get together, get on a bus and force the government to do it. Do something radical, like an American strike until we have troop withdraw.

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 03:29:01 AM »
See the reason why our leaders don't rule different is because we don't force them too. Since the death of RFK, we have been settling with just letting government run as usual. We as a people have to get active, and become involve to force change. You want troops out, find other like minded people, lets get together, get on a bus and force the government to do it. Do something radical, like an American strike until we have troop withdraw.

Yeah, nobody's ever walked a protest march before. Protest marches are what really makes a difference ::)

Do you really believe they care so much, after they deliberately let 9/11 happen? Do you think a president will mind if a bunch of people are walking the street, claiming to fight for some greater cause?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 08:22:05 AM »
I don't see what it matters who wins this election. They won't shut up about how this is th most important election in US history. There are only three candidates that are different Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel. And if you add their percentages in the primaries it still doesn't give you a double digit percentage.

Can someone please explain how the contry will be any different at all if either McCain, Hillary, Obama, or Romney are in power next january? I've said it before. The US has had the same exact president since HW Bush won in '88 and that won't change after this election is over.

What's the point of a black man if he's exactly the same as the last three white men? So young black kids can think it's cool to be president. No matter who wins the US will still be in Iraq for most if not all of the next term, taxes will still go up, government will still get bigger.
Maybe u lack hope?

Or maybe Obama, Clinton, Romney, and McCain never discuss policy and instead focus on who is more liked, more experieced, or less of a flip flopper because all 4 of them have the exact same policy.

Obama and Clinton have little differences, Romney and McCain have big differences but those are shrinking as McCain sold his soul to run for office. Between them, if Obama runs against McCain, that would offer large differences as Romney and Clinton would be almost a repeat of 2004 when they both seem simular.

I'm sure the debates will seem like McCain and Obama have differences. What I'm saying is their presidencies will end up being identical. What's the real difference? Obama wants to leave Iraq while McCain wants to send 1 million troops in. Neither will happen. What will happen is that there will still be troops in Iraq up until the end of either's first term.

The point is that no matter which of those 4 win the USA will be exactly the same for the next 4 years.

The reason is because the majority of the voters actually are as stupid as the candidates think they are. That's why the same people with the same policies keep getting elected.

Like I said a few ties before, every ballot should have 5 simple questions on it and only those who get 3 or more correct will have their vote counted. Sure in the first couple elections 80% of the votes won't count but in the end it will pay off big time.