Author Topic: Getting wisdom teeth out  (Read 1152 times)

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
Getting wisdom teeth out
« on: January 15, 2008, 12:12:26 AM »
sucks balls (no homo)

all i do is sit around eating jelly and playing xbox.

and i no that sounds good but im the kind of person who gets bored easily

any suggestions for filling in my days while i sit on the couch poppin pain killers and eating jelly and yogurt?

smegma

Re: Getting wisdom teeth out
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »
You can fill your days hoping it doesn't get infected! I know out of experience that that really sucks :P

but really though... buy some Spiderman dvd's and watch all the cartoons. That's what I did after the first two got pulled.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 04:33:11 AM »
You can fill your days hoping it doesn't get infected! I know out of experience that that really sucks :P

but really though... buy some Spiderman dvd's and watch all the cartoons. That's what I did after the first two got pulled.

Yeah that shit was the worst. I had mine took out last year and damn i was fucked up after that. I just sat around and watched some WWF/E dvds and ate cup noodles lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 04:50:40 AM »
which xbox you got playboy? i'd recommend getting street fighter anniversary collection and playing SF3: 3rd strike  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »
That shit hurts as hell.

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »
Sucks for you. :-\

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 03:27:17 PM »
im gonna have them got out this year.. looking real forward  :-\

read some interesting books. engage into intellectual work
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »
me im never getting mine pulled just a plot by these so called doctors and dentist to put more money in they pocket. read books.

BJV

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 05:34:29 PM »
Had mine pulled, no problem at all. Are yall some bitches or did I get lucky? ;D

SGV

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »
sucks balls (no homo)

all i do is sit around eating jelly and playing xbox.

and i no that sounds good but im the kind of person who gets bored easily

any suggestions for filling in my days while i sit on the couch poppin pain killers and eating jelly and yogurt?

I've had all of mine pulled out already. You actually bounce back pretty quick. I had two taken out on a Tuesday and by Thursday I was back at school.

One thing I can suggest is, DO NOT spit. Spitting actually makes it worse. The first time I had one taken out, I was spitting like crazy. It made everything worse. Depending on how many you get taken out and if they're on different sides, you could still eat regular food, as long as it's room tempature.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »
I've Never Been to the dentist!!! 8) 8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 05:44:12 PM »
i havent had any problems so far i havent needed the painkillers or anything nothings been too bad.

the only thing is my face is swollen looks like a i got cheeks full of food. lol.

thanks for the suggestions/advice guys id prop yall if i could. ima try hit up the gym today haha.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »
i think its different for different people. I had all 4 pulled at the same time and my face was extremely swollen for about a week and hurt like hell.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 01:28:23 AM »
i think its different for different people. I had all 4 pulled at the same time and my face was extremely swollen for about a week and hurt like hell.

Yeah i had all 4 taken out at the same time too, my bro said i looked like Kanye West lol

smegma

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 05:16:21 AM »
i havent had any problems so far i havent needed the painkillers or anything nothings been too bad.

the only thing is my face is swollen looks like a i got cheeks full of food. lol.

thanks for the suggestions/advice guys id prop yall if i could. ima try hit up the gym today haha.

I stayed home and watched some dvds and had no problems after the first two got pulled. Since that wasn't at all what people had warned me for I went to school right after the 3rd and the 4th got pulled a month later. In fact, they were pulled in the morning of a very busy day... I shouldn't have done that. One wound got infected and that shit bothered me for over two weeks.