Author Topic: Getting wisdom teeth out  (Read 1122 times)

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
Re: Getting wisdom teeth out
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2008, 10:05:55 PM »
^^^^

how come u dont see diseases like smallpox around now? vaccinations genius. not vaccinating children is irresponsible and ur saying the wife is a bitch.

u on some middle ages shit nat.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2008, 11:01:09 PM »
^^^^

how come u dont see diseases like smallpox around now? vaccinations genius. not vaccinating children is irresponsible and ur saying the wife is a bitch.

u on some middle ages shit nat.
once again a very clear case of a devil putting words in my mouth where did I call her a bitch. if u can pull this one out your ass n show me where i called her a bitch. ill delete my account and stop terrorizing you devils. learn about vaccinations you sheep. man this country is headed for deep trouble majority of you guys are so blind.....crazy really is.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2008, 06:11:01 AM »
^ And before somebody laughs their ass off, I say that becuz I heard you supposed have gotten them at 16 and I don't see nuthin'.

So this is based on a true story ? How much did you get for selling the rights :

http://www.imdb.com/video/editorial/me60357838/

What the FUCKKK was that?! That's a REAL movie?? LMFAO!!! Wowww.

No...It's a fake one.

Thank God, shit was ridiculous as fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2008, 09:37:53 PM »
LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »
Just got all 4 pulled...and those shits were fuckin huge. So much fuckin blood.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »
+

Drink up, NIK.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2008, 04:45:24 PM »
i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out in March it wuznt fun i didnt wanna eat tha 1st couple of days and when i did eat evrything tasted tha same tha painkillers wur dope tho  8)

Blood$

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »
last time I was at the orthadontist months ago he said he wasn't sure but I might have to get mine out, but he has no idea yet... it seems to be different with everyone, I remember my one cousin was on the couch for a few days watching TV, spitting blood in a cup, and eating basically soup and shit like that... my other cousin went to work the next day after having them pulled, and he does tile work

a kid in my class too got them pulled this previous school year and his bottom jaw was hella bruised lol

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
I got all 4 of mine out, I was fine the next day went back to work n shit. It was fucked too cause they were growing under my other teeth. So I'd say stop being a Nancy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2008, 07:22:07 PM »
I got all 4 of mine out, I was fine the next day went back to work n shit. It was fucked too cause they were growing under my other teeth. So I'd say stop being a Nancy.

Smart guy, the pain is different for every person, depending on how deep, big, and fucked up they grow. My face looks like it belongs to a 400 pound guy. This is the most pain I've felt in quite some time...They actually had to break my bottom ones before pulling them. I hate this shit.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2008, 09:44:36 PM »
I fear getting my wisdom teeth out. They have kinda grew in like half way and i think they will be alright, i hope so atleast.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2008, 12:42:28 AM »
Getting mine pulled out on Tuesday morning, FUCKKKK!!!

Australian Bastard

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2008, 05:38:26 AM »
Real men have wisdom teeth, I got all mine they fine, all the better to eat the hearts and bones of mutherfuckers.

smegma

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2008, 06:58:32 AM »
Real men have wisdom teeth, I got all mine they fine, all the better to eat the hearts and bones of mutherfuckers.

That's what Big Lurch said too :D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2008, 03:24:35 PM »
Any of yall get put to sleep?