Author Topic: CREDITS: E-Dot and Darp Malone - HERO  (Read 713 times)

maudizzle

CREDITS: E-Dot and Darp Malone - HERO
« on: January 15, 2008, 03:15:54 PM »
1.) Mogadishu (co-produced by Donnan Linkz)
2.) Be Aware
3.) Trust f/Loer Velocity
4.) Feel Good f/Loer Velocity & Verbal E
5.) What We Gonna Do f/Sage
6.) Breaker
7.) They Don’t Care f/Wordsworth
8.) On My Side
9.) Denial
10.) Lonely Sunday
11.) All About
12.) Walk On
13.) Take Me Away
14.) Take Me Away (Reprise)
15.) Blame Me

All songs produced by Darp Malone.

maudizzle

Re: CREDITS: E-Dot and Darp Malone - HERO
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
E-DOT AND DARP MALONE ARE HERO

GROUP’S DEBUT FULL-LENGTH EFFORT TO BE RELEASED ON FEBRUARY 26th, 2008

HERO: "A legendary figure endowed with great strength or ability; who commits an act of remarkable bravery or who has shown an admirable quality such as great courage or strength of character; the central figures of a movement."

The “movement” in this case is to push the boundaries of the music we know and love.

HERO gives us two such legendary figures. Introducing artist/producer extraordinaire Darp Malone and the incredible word-smith E-Dot (who has previously worked with Mr. Complex, The Chapter, Loer Velocity and released singles on Ill Bill’s Uncle Howie Records). These two long time collaborators have finally combined their efforts on a full-fledged scale to create a sound that is nothing short of amazing. HERO’s music is honest and passionate, so wonderfully sincere and effortless.

They have no capes or pantyhose, just soulful ballads and aggressive compositions. Somehow HERO manages to easily combine substance and intricate wordplay with moving melodies and catchy refrains. 

Together as HERO, E-Dot and Darp Malone’s music utterly transcends time without the abuse of trends and propaganda. Upon first listen one comes to realize that the future is upon us. The time is now, and they are here. Embrace them, witness the conquest; and don’t take them for granted.

You can check out HERO’s incredible EPK here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pl1h4vtEfg0

You can view the video for HERO’s lead-single, “ Mogadishu ,” here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0QCrDGB6zR4 and the project’s follow-up single, “Be Aware,” here: