Author Topic: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.  (Read 2277 times)

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »
I can't believe some people actually think this sick mormon-world was created 6000 years ago-dad taking his daughters virginity-ass motherfucker should be in charge of one of the most powerful countries in the world. If he wins I'm moving back to Canada.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »
smh @ trauma not lying in bed at night next to a soft beautiful woman, but rather a bottle of liquor and doritos

LMAO

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
HEY! You work on Arcade Machines too?  We should talk.  In a well lit, crowded environment though because you're a self admitted faggot, but we should talk!

No, I'm actually a straight 22 year old college student... .sorry to get your hopes up....I doubt you'll find any other 30 year old faggots who still pull coins out of arcade machines.

LMFAO...please bachem, tell me ure joking...tell me this pasty shit eating coward does not do what you speak of....lol...arcades?

No bro it's not a joke. Why else do you think this faggot acts the way he does? His dad is rotting in hell somewhere... most likely because he had a little faggot for a son... this chump right here earned a bachelor's degree only to drive around town and pull quarters out of arcade machines.... you'd be mad at the world too... you too would feel like coming on a message board and telling people something they already know, yap about blowing up the Middle East, and other retarded shit just to make yourself feel a little better.

I even remember a post Trauma made (I can't find it, but I sure as hell remember it) where he claimed that he lived alone surrounded by a huge gun collection.  Ever notice how in all of the topics dealing with gun control, he's quick to take the pro-gun side?

Or how about the post where he admitted that his brother was the masculine one in the family, and if anyone was to grow up to be a faggot it would be himself LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »
GO ROMNEY!!!!! 

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 08:15:03 PM »
HEY! You work on Arcade Machines too?  We should talk.  In a well lit, crowded environment though because you're a self admitted faggot, but we should talk!

No, I'm actually a straight 22 year old college student... .sorry to get your hopes up....I doubt you'll find any other 30 year old faggots who still pull coins out of arcade machines.

LMFAO...please bachem, tell me ure joking...tell me this pasty shit eating coward does not do what you speak of....lol...arcades?

No bro it's not a joke. Why else do you think this faggot acts the way he does? His dad is rotting in hell somewhere... most likely because he had a little faggot for a son... this chump right here earned a bachelor's degree only to drive around town and pull quarters out of arcade machines.... you'd be mad at the world too... you too would feel like coming on a message board and telling people something they already know, yap about blowing up the Middle East, and other retarded shit just to make yourself feel a little better.

I even remember a post Trauma made (I can't find it, but I sure as hell remember it) where he claimed that he lived alone surrounded by a huge gun collection.  Ever notice how in all of the topics dealing with gun control, he's quick to take the pro-gun side?

smh @ trauma not lying in bed at night next to a soft beautiful woman, but rather a bottle of liquor and doritos

Why did you change the conversation to something about my sexuality?  Isn't that a little strange? 

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »
Why did you change the conversation to something about my sexuality?  Isn't that a little strange? 

I dunno, I can't say that I know as much as you about being "strange".

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 09:47:32 PM »
This is an interesting race.

Here's the truth:

Huckabee is unelectable, and unqualified in every single way. He wants to amend the constitution and in line with God's ideals. He wants to put God's name into the constitution. That is insane. He is insane. The last thing we need is another President forcing his religion on people. Anyone who votes for Huckabee should be shot. America does not need a fundamentalist christian leader.

McCain sucks. Period. He sucks in every single way. His positions on the issues suck as well.

Ron Paul. Won't win, but he is the only candidate who is completely speaks the truth. He's the smartest candidate by far and he sees the world for what it is. But he won't and can't win.

Giuliani is the most known candidate and for that reason has the best chance to win. On Super Tuesday, he'll probably win California and New York, and all the huge states, just because everyone knows who he is. But his Florida strategy  makes him look like an ass.

Thompson can't win a state, won't win a state and isn't a good campaigner.

Romney is doing the best. Won the most states, got the most delegates, he's come in 2nd/1st in all of the races so far. He's got wide appeal, same with Rudy.

When you think about it, really, only Romney and Giuliani have a real chance of winning. The other candidates all have huge flaws in a nation wide campaign. No one else has appeal from coast to coast. The economy is the #1 issue. Who would you want running the country? A former CEO, who knows business? Or a Giuliani?

A Giuliani Romney ticket is the best bet. You got the best of both worlds. The knowledge of economy and terrorism. And really their the only combo who could beat a Hillary-Obama ticket.

Seriously guys, I love Ron Paul too. But do you actually see anyone other then Romney or Rudy winning the GOP nomination? Huckabee is an insane religious governor, McCain sucks, Thompson is too old. Only the previous two mentioned have wide range appeal.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 07:14:11 AM »

Lol....smh@ this faggots freudian slip, exposing his homosexuality

I said nothing about your sexuality idiot. I spoke about your lack of pussy. I didnt say you lay next to men at night, I just said you were lonely and not lying next to a woman. How you got sexuality out of that I dont know

McDonalds cashier: Would you like french fries with that sir?

Trauma: Uh...what the fuck are you sayin...uh...I dont like french guys!

freudian slippin faggot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 07:16:08 AM »

Or how about the post where he admitted that his brother was the masculine one in the family, and if anyone was to grow up to be a faggot it would be himself LOL

Or how about the thread where he was a roller skating rink and some guy mad dogged him and Trauma didnt do nothing. Then he came on ToT and asked the board hypothetically what he shouldve done. When we overwhelmingly confirmed he was a pussy, he mentioned how he knows where the guy lives and he was gonna slash his tires
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2008, 10:17:21 AM »
This is an interesting race.

Here's the truth:

Huckabee is unelectable, and unqualified in every single way. He wants to amend the constitution and in line with God's ideals. He wants to put God's name into the constitution. That is insane. He is insane. The last thing we need is another President forcing his religion on people. Anyone who votes for Huckabee should be shot. America does not need a fundamentalist christian leader.

McCain sucks. Period. He sucks in every single way. His positions on the issues suck as well.

Ron Paul. Won't win, but he is the only candidate who is completely speaks the truth. He's the smartest candidate by far and he sees the world for what it is. But he won't and can't win.

Giuliani is the most known candidate and for that reason has the best chance to win. On Super Tuesday, he'll probably win California and New York, and all the huge states, just because everyone knows who he is. But his Florida strategy  makes him look like an ass.

Thompson can't win a state, won't win a state and isn't a good campaigner.

Romney is doing the best. Won the most states, got the most delegates, he's come in 2nd/1st in all of the races so far. He's got wide appeal, same with Rudy.

When you think about it, really, only Romney and Giuliani have a real chance of winning. The other candidates all have huge flaws in a nation wide campaign. No one else has appeal from coast to coast. The economy is the #1 issue. Who would you want running the country? A former CEO, who knows business? Or a Giuliani?

A Giuliani Romney ticket is the best bet. You got the best of both worlds. The knowledge of economy and terrorism. And really their the only combo who could beat a Hillary-Obama ticket.

Seriously guys, I love Ron Paul too. But do you actually see anyone other then Romney or Rudy winning the GOP nomination? Huckabee is an insane religious governor, McCain sucks, Thompson is too old. Only the previous two mentioned have wide range appeal.

A good post.  I'd respond but I refuse to have intellectual conversation in any thread started by the faggot that is Trauma.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

Lol....smh@ this faggots freudian slip, exposing his homosexuality

I said nothing about your sexuality idiot. I spoke about your lack of pussy. I didnt say you lay next to men at night, I just said you were lonely and not lying next to a woman. How you got sexuality out of that I dont know

McDonalds cashier: Would you like french fries with that sir?

Trauma: Uh...what the fuck are you sayin...uh...I dont like french guys!

freudian slippin faggot

lol
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »
none of the republicans are good except ron paul. and hes not winning a thing. so fuck em all.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »
This just in: Mitt Romney just won Nevada, and Ron Paul Lost Nevada.  So, that would be 5 states that Romney has kicked Ron Paul's ass in.  I think there's a 6th state later tonight, I'll let you know if Ron Paul happens to beat Mitt Romney in that state.  I don't think he'll beat Mitt Romney, though.  Mitt Romney will likely beat Ron Paul. 

herpes

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 05:08:51 PM »
Why is Trauma obsessed with Ron Paul ?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 05:09:20 PM »
he made the "list"