Author Topic: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.  (Read 2276 times)

Elevz

Re: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2008, 09:00:08 AM »
Indeed, Ron Paul came second in Nevada, winning Nye County.

It just goes to show how crooked the system is though, with Ron Paul thus far having only four delegates from Nevada and two from Iowa. I mean, look at how consistently he's been getting votes:

Iowa: 10% (winner: Huckabee with 34%)
New Hampshire: 8% (winner: McCain with 37%)
Michigan: 6% (winner: Romney with 39%)
Nevada: 14% (winner: Romney with 51%)
South Carolina: 4% (winner: McCain with 33%)

So how come he doesn't have somewhere around 9% of the delegates? If that's how democratic voting works in the US, it's time to draw some conclusions about its nature.

Trauma's gay lover.... Bubba Jo

• Lil Geezy
  • JESUS JUICE
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
Honey, stop devoting so much time to Mitt.  I feel neglected.  Like OMG I so can't remember the last time we were intimate.  And me walking in on you while listening to thriller naked does not count.  Like OMG thriller is a great album but that does not count as a love making session baby.  Please come home.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »
lmao

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »
mitt romeny fucked MA so much, it would really suck if he became president.

Elevz

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 06:23:29 AM »
lmao, alias of the year :D

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 11:10:22 AM »

Man, if Romney doesn't win, would you want McCain? Or Guiliani? Seriously, no one but those 3 has a shot at the GOP. Ron Paul won't win a state, and Huckabee is a lunatic Christian.

On the republican side, of the front runners, Romney is the best candidate, because he knows how to run an economy. McCain sucks in every single way, he is a horrible candidate, and anyone who votes for him is a complete idiot. Anyone who votes for Huckabee is an idiot as well.

Only three guys have a chance of winning. McCain, Romney, or Guilliani. Thats the facts.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 11:33:42 AM »
^^Giuliani isn't going to win shit. Is campaign strategy is seriously flawed. How does he expect to do good in Florida when he has absolutely no momentum going into the state? Plus he's such a liberal, it's almost funny. The only thing he's got going for him is name recognition. At this point it looks like Romney is going to take it all.

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »
McCain sucks. Period. He sucks in every single way. His positions on the issues suck as well.

McCain sucks in every single way, he is a horrible candidate, and anyone who votes for him is a complete idiot.

There we have the most splendid arguments in the history of the TOT.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »

Man, if Romney doesn't win, would you want McCain? Or Guiliani? Seriously, no one but those 3 has a shot at the GOP. Ron Paul won't win a state, and Huckabee is a lunatic Christian.

On the republican side, of the front runners, Romney is the best candidate, because he knows how to run an economy. McCain sucks in every single way, he is a horrible candidate, and anyone who votes for him is a complete idiot. Anyone who votes for Huckabee is an idiot as well.

Only three guys have a chance of winning. McCain, Romney, or Guilliani. Thats the facts.
i agree with you, but hell probably get one of those crazies as his vice

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »
Ron Paul DID make the list, Congratulations Ron Paul!  He came in second.  Of course, his daddy Mitt Romney kicked his ass 4 to 1, but he still made the list. 

So here's the latest count, to keep this updated. 

1. Ron Paul lost Iowa.
2. Ron Paul Lost Wyoming.
3. Ron Paul Lost New Hampshire.
4. Ron Paul Lost Michigan.
5. Ron Paul Lost Nevada.
6. Ron Paul Lost South Carolina.

He did come in second in Nevada, so he MAY WIN THE PRESIDENCY. 

1. Mitt Lost Iowa.
2. Mitt Won Wyoming.
3. Mitt Lost New Hampshire.
4. Mitt Won Michigan.
5. Mitt Won Nevada.
6. Mitt Lost South Carolina.

Amazingly all the news outlets want you to believe that John McCain is the leading candidate, although Mitt Romney is obviously beating his ass allover the country.  The accepted reasoning behind this is that since most news outlets are liberal, most news outlets want the guy to win who is the most liberal republican, so that in the general election even the republicans will be 'sensible, reasonable' democrats.  The idea of Mitt Romney winning the republican nomination with solid, time tested conservative principles scares the shit out of them because it shows that the conservative base is still strong, and also he possibly will be a much more formidable opponent to the wishy washy bullshit of liberal politics the democrats practice then one of the more left leaning republicans running (McCain, Huckabee). 

Polls suggest Mitt is leading in the next state, Florida, by 5 percentage points, which is essentially a 25% lead over the second place contender.  There's a debate in Florida later this week, but I don't think Ron Paul will be asked to attend since he proposed legislation to build a peanut museum in Ft. Lauderdale then voted against it when it hit the floor. 

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »
McCain sucks. Period. He sucks in every single way. His positions on the issues suck as well.

McCain sucks in every single way, he is a horrible candidate, and anyone who votes for him is a complete idiot.

There we have the most splendid arguments in the history of the TOT.

I'm sorry, but I didn't give reasons because I didn't think anyone would ever disagree. Do you actually think McCain is the best GOP contender?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »
Ron Paul DID make the list, Congratulations Ron Paul!  He came in second.  Of course, his daddy Mitt Romney kicked his ass 4 to 1, but he still made the list. 

So here's the latest count, to keep this updated. 

1. Ron Paul lost Iowa.
2. Ron Paul Lost Wyoming.
3. Ron Paul Lost New Hampshire.
4. Ron Paul Lost Michigan.
5. Ron Paul Lost Nevada.
6. Ron Paul Lost South Carolina.

He did come in second in Nevada, so he MAY WIN THE PRESIDENCY. 

1. Mitt Lost Iowa.
2. Mitt Won Wyoming.
3. Mitt Lost New Hampshire.
4. Mitt Won Michigan.
5. Mitt Won Nevada.
6. Mitt Lost South Carolina.

Amazingly all the news outlets want you to believe that John McCain is the leading candidate, although Mitt Romney is obviously beating his ass allover the country.  The accepted reasoning behind this is that since most news outlets are liberal, most news outlets want the guy to win who is the most liberal republican, so that in the general election even the republicans will be 'sensible, reasonable' democrats.  The idea of Mitt Romney winning the republican nomination with solid, time tested conservative principles scares the shit out of them because it shows that the conservative base is still strong, and also he possibly will be a much more formidable opponent to the wishy washy bullshit of liberal politics the democrats practice then one of the more left leaning republicans running (McCain, Huckabee). 

Polls suggest Mitt is leading in the next state, Florida, by 5 percentage points, which is essentially a 25% lead over the second place contender.  There's a debate in Florida later this week, but I don't think Ron Paul will be asked to attend since he proposed legislation to build a peanut museum in Ft. Lauderdale then voted against it when it hit the floor. 

hey cumsponge, I'd say Rudy or even Huckabee are more liberal than McCain.  Hell mitt is pro-choice and for gun control for fucks sake.  Thats the problem with you though, you don't realize that hardly any of those twats aren't real conservatives.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 09:35:54 PM »
Mitt isn't pro choice.  America is for gun control, what's wrong with that?  Guns should be controlled.  You think felons should have guns?  That's not a conservative value.  Mitt is a true conservative, and you missed the whole point about the rest of the candidates.  You must be a stupid motherfucker to vote for Paul when you don't even understand the other candidates.  What is a cum sponge? 

The liberal media, who are almost all, selfadmitted democratic voters, would prefer that a liberal republican win the nomination, because they like the liberals more than they like conservatives.  If Mitt Romney wins the nomination, it tells the liberal reporters that the conservative base is still alive and well, which they do not want to hear because they feel we're all backwoods hicks. 

The truth is, America lives largely a conservative life.  Most people practice conservative principles in their everyday lives, and if they thought about it and weren't concerned with public perception would largely vote republican.  There are certain selfish motherfuckers who vote democrat because they're looking for handouts, but republicans have time-proven and logical principles that govern their policies; democrats talk a good game but do not have 1 single policy that you can point out as a success.  They fuck up everything. 

Look @ the life America lives.  Abortion is dropping, because people in general don't agree with it.  Most Americans own a gun.  The country was founded with that right, democrats have no problem taking that away from you.  Americans speak their mind; because they have the 1st amendment right to do so.  Shit like McCain Feingold attempts to take that away from us.  If your neighbor threatens to kick your ass, most Americans will go kick their neighbors ass.... then complain when America kicks Iraq's ass.  It's all a perception of how they'll be viewed, what will the world think of us... when in reality people in their everyday lives live very conservatively.  Most Americans are religious, but don't want anybody to think they're a bigot so go out of their way to speak out against those who wear their religion on their sleeve.  Most Americans work side by side with people of all races, but democrats want to vote in policies that specifically make the races unequal through some notion of government enforced 'catch up'.  When a white guy and a black guy work in the same business, they don't get along because of some policy.  They get along because they just don't even think about it. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 10:46:43 PM »
mccain is pretty liberal... but the neocons are becoming more and more liberal everyday

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 09:14:31 AM »
Could somebody explain what's so damn fucking liberal about McCain?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin