Author Topic: Ron Paul concedes race, drops out of election!  (Read 355 times)

Trauma-san

Ron Paul concedes race, drops out of election!
« on: January 16, 2008, 06:06:09 AM »
Wow, didn't see that one coming so soon.  I thought he would hang on until at least Super Tuesday!  Oh well.  Anybody think he'll run as an independent?  I wonder what his supporters think about him throwing in the towel? 

jeromechickenbone

Re: Ron Paul concedes race, drops out of election!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 07:41:33 AM »
You're pathetic.  Paul has more cash on hand than anyone in the GOP except Romney and he's a multi billionaire.  He just got 50,000 votes in Michigan and placed 4th ahead of Huckabee and Giuliani. 

He's around until at least super tuesday.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »
This is straight up embarrassing for the kid Trauma. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »
actually no, hes been embarassed ferociously on many occasions, this is pretty much normal behaviour from him

being embarassed is the status quo for trauma, so much so that without being embarassed and insulted, he goes through withdrawals, anxiety attacks, starts questioning his identity, etc etc
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 05:32:39 PM »
I'm embarassed to be American when I look at our presidential candidates.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 05:34:19 PM »
eh...it happens..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »

the only one who could be worse than the guy who is already president is Huckabee...

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 05:59:34 PM »

the only one who could be worse than the guy who is already president is Huckabee...

If you think Bush is a horrible president, I doubt you're going to like *ANY* of the republican presidents to come.  Bush is a relatively mild republican.  Huckabee would be disasterous, he'd probably throw us into a recession worse than Carter did... McCain is a nutjob who is flat out wrong half the time and then refuses to admit it or change it or acknowledge it (Think Bush X 5)... Guiliani has no soul, George Bush actually is a caring considerate individual who feels bad after he kills innocent children in Iraq.  Guiliani would make a game of killing innocent children in England.  Mitt Romney is probably going to break the back of the senate and cut the budget in half, so your sister would lose her welfare check...

I'm just saying, things are about to get bad for you.