Author Topic: 50 Cent dropping Mobb Deep and Lloyd Banks  (Read 917 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: 50 Cent dropping Mobb Deep and Lloyd Banks
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »
I bet he drops Mobb Deep but I would be extremely surprised to see him drop Banks also.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 05:01:05 PM »
can totally see mobb gettin dropped, but not banks at all.

yeah especially as prodigy is going to jail for three and a half years, where as banks first album went platinum.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »
can't wait til P get off the jail shit all thugged out bangin that shit on tape until he get his chain snatched once again

D~Nice

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »
Isn't 50 Cent supposed to have like 200 million dollars? How much would it cost to "fund" a Banks album? 500,000$? He can't fund one of his child hood friends and a key member of G-Unit? Gimme a break. Banks, Buck and 50 are G-Unit. Yayo can go, Mobb Deep can go, Olivia and all those other crappy artists can go. But if Banks leaves, G-Unit is over.

The fact is, Beg for Mercy was a pretty good album. Banks Buck and 50 have good chemistry. Release another G-Unit group album with just those 3.

50 Cent screwed Banks and Buck, because he over saturated the market with bullshit artists. Olivia, Mobb Deep, and all those other rumors of signing other artists pissed people off. They devoted too much time to other artists.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
Yo, the facts are this:

Buck and Banks both got the same amount of promotion. 

Buck did reaaaally well with his album.  It was a good joint. 
Banks' shit was _OKAY_.  I'm not underrating it either.

Buck started his own label, signed the outlawz, and is on the mixtape scene dropping shit.  Trying to start making his OWN money.

Where has Banks been, he aint on any features, he's not popping with his own ventures... He's just making money off touring...

I would drop Banks over Buck if I had to.  And that is the only choice, MOP and Spider aren't even on the "payroll".  Mobb are finished cuz Prodigy got fucked.  Yayo is 50's best friend/hypeman so that ain't happening.

This is for budgets, not being removed from the label.  Remember that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 12:59:07 AM »
I bet he drops Mobb Deep but I would be extremely surprised to see him drop Banks also.

kokain is a hell of a drug....................................

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 02:52:22 AM »

I think he meant that as in he believes the rumours regarding Mobb Deep, but not regarding Banks. I frankly don't care who 50 drops, but keeping wack ass Yayo and dropping Banks just sounds like a bitch move, childhood friends or not. If he's loyal to Yayo, he should keep Banks too

Anyways, what's P going to jail for? Not keeping up with that type of news...just happy that didn't happen like in '97 when he was still a decent rapper :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 03:52:03 AM »
Isn't 50 Cent supposed to have like 200 million dollars? How much would it cost to "fund" a Banks album? 500,000$? He can't fund one of his child hood friends and a key member of G-Unit? Gimme a break. Banks, Buck and 50 are G-Unit. Yayo can go, Mobb Deep can go, Olivia and all those other crappy artists can go. But if Banks leaves, G-Unit is over.

The fact is, Beg for Mercy was a pretty good album. Banks Buck and 50 have good chemistry. Release another G-Unit group album with just those 3.

50 Cent screwed Banks and Buck, because he over saturated the market with bullshit artists. Olivia, Mobb Deep, and all those other rumors of signing other artists pissed people off. They devoted too much time to other artists.

He's on to something here, yes.

kemizt

cantoms

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »
Anyways, what's P going to jail for? Not keeping up with that type of news...just happy that didn't happen like in '97 when he was still a decent rapper :D

I didn't really follow this much either, but I remember it being about him being in possession of a gun this summer.  From what I heard, he was lucky to get a light sentence because this wasn't his first offence.

It's too bad....  Prodigy's last solo album wasn't great and Blood Money really sucked.  I had a feeling that Mobb Deep's next album would be their comeback, whether or not they had G-Unit behind them or not.

D~Nice

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »

That is some real talk right there man.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 08:03:41 AM »

I think he meant that as in he believes the rumours regarding Mobb Deep, but not regarding Banks. I frankly don't care who 50 drops, but keeping wack ass Yayo and dropping Banks just sounds like a bitch move, childhood friends or not. If he's loyal to Yayo, he should keep Banks too

gun possesion

u get return of the mac ? it aint no infamous buts pretty good

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson