Author Topic: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)  (Read 1152 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2008, 04:55:46 PM »

Okay, nevermind, you've persuaded me...Jamaicans aren't black.

LMAO. Okay, nevermind, you proven to me you are an idiot...

It's sort of like Africans and Jamaicans. They don't really consider themselves Blacks. It's not a racism thing, IMO. It's more of a cultural issue.

LMAO @ You. I'm saying that they don't consider themselves Black. And here you are making a sarcastic post trying to prove that they're Black, as if people didn't realize that their skin color is Black.

I've seen people call you white on here before. What's your response? "I'm not white, I'm Isreali." It's the same with Jamaicans and Africans. They have Black skin but do not associate with being "Black" as they're either Jamaican or African.

Do you realize how dumb this analogy is? Black people are black because they descend from African ancestry. If a few of them are dumb enough to claim that they're not black, then that doesn't mean that it's how they generally think. Me saying I'm not white is completely different because I have no white ancestry. My family comes from the middle-east, giving me the appearance of a MIDDLE-EASTERN. Get it yet?
uuumm Israelis are white

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2008, 04:58:18 PM »

Okay, nevermind, you've persuaded me...Jamaicans aren't black.

LMAO. Okay, nevermind, you proven to me you are an idiot...

It's sort of like Africans and Jamaicans. They don't really consider themselves Blacks. It's not a racism thing, IMO. It's more of a cultural issue.

LMAO @ You. I'm saying that they don't consider themselves Black. And here you are making a sarcastic post trying to prove that they're Black, as if people didn't realize that their skin color is Black.

I've seen people call you white on here before. What's your response? "I'm not white, I'm Isreali." It's the same with Jamaicans and Africans. They have Black skin but do not associate with being "Black" as they're either Jamaican or African.

Do you realize how dumb this analogy is? Black people are black because they descend from African ancestry. If a few of them are dumb enough to claim that they're not black, then that doesn't mean that it's how they generally think. Me saying I'm not white is completely different because I have no white ancestry. My family comes from the middle-east, giving me the appearance of a MIDDLE-EASTERN. Get it yet?
uuumm Israelis are white

You're an idiot. LOL.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »
^^ lol id like to hear this then what are you then? if not white what are you. you people crack me up

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
they way ya acting out there in Palestine is definitely how white people act  towards non white. claiming land that not yours, killing innocent ppl, sounds like the traits of the white man

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »
^^ lol id like to hear this then what are you then? if not white what are you. you people crack me up

Middle-easterns are white? Arabs are white? Persians are white? Egyptians are white? Don't be retarded.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2008, 05:12:37 PM »
they way ya acting out there in Palestine is definitely how white people act  towards non white. claiming land that not yours, killing innocent ppl, sounds like the traits of the white man

I'm not gunna get into a political debate with your funny-style ass, but to claim that only white people have battled over land is arguably one of the dumber things you've said on here.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2008, 05:19:15 PM »

I'm not gunna get into a political debate with your funny-style ass, but to claim that only white people have battled over land is arguably one of the dumber things you've said on here.
with my funny style ass aight lol fuckin devils crack me up. you call whats going over there battling over land LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! yea i guess when u put it in that context it would seem so disgusting what ya doing over there. you devils go over there tak land and put them people into little areas. you know damn well what ya doing over there. its fuckin disgusting as usual with you people. battling over land lol so thats what ya calling it now of days.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2008, 06:14:44 PM »
so what is it over? they just go around killing people in the name of Satan? make sense.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2008, 06:26:21 PM »
so what is it over? they just go around killing people in the name of Satan? make sense.
they don't belong there in the first place simple as that. but we all no how white man works, he steal things that don't belong to him. then they set up fucked up, unbalanced laws to keep the original people of the land in line.

SGV

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »
NIK were not talking Black as in Color here. You fail to understand that. Were talking Race and Culture. When were saying Black, were talking about African Americans. Jamaicans and Africans separate themselves from American Blacks, because they don't consider themselves the same.

Hence why you say you're not white, even though you are a caucazoid (sp). Its about culture.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2008, 08:59:08 PM »
bottom line is that if tha white man lol and tha uncle toms would stop puttin drugs on tha street nobody would b battlin.  fact is like BigMac Joe was sayin if we all came 2getha then we'd b a super race, and wat better way 2 do that then 2 have us fightin' ova bullshit.  We can have 100000000000 2Pac's but that doesnt mean we can all get along like then spoiled ass white folx do, now YES I KNOW THAT SOUNDS RACIST BUT ITS NOT.  we're underpriviliged, ya'll r ova priviliged.  I live in DC where niggaz get 3 years 4 an 8ball of white- white boy from uptown gets 6 months *usually cut in half*.  they just NOW started 2 change tha rules since last September or October.
I only fuck with 10's

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2008, 02:39:48 PM »
they don't belong there in the first place simple as that. but we all no how white man works, he steal things that don't belong to him. then they set up fucked up, unbalanced laws to keep the original people of the land in line.

Get off the stolen land you're living on, then, ya dumbshit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »
NIK were not talking Black as in Color here. You fail to understand that. Were talking Race and Culture. When were saying Black, were talking about African Americans. Jamaicans and Africans separate themselves from American Blacks, because they don't consider themselves the same.

Hence why you say you're not white, even though you are a caucazoid (sp). Its about culture.

Yes...we are talking about black, as in color, smart guy. That's what black is...a color. African-American and black is not one in the same...An African-American is a black guy who descends from Africa and lives in America. Do you understand yet? of course Africans and Jamaicans seperate themselves from American blacks...THAT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT AMERICAN. But obviously, they're still BLACK. Where did you get the idea that becing black and being American was connected? Do you realize how dumb that sounds?

BTW, when an Israeli fills out an application, they do not fill in caucasion. LOL.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »

Get off the stolen land you're living on, then, ya dumbshit.
your retarded. look at you tryin to justify the shit you devil ass people are doing over there. im talking about you white people, you fuckin devils and you tryin to switch it up and throw in dumb shit to make you feel like "Oh shit you told me" fuck out of here pale boy. take your family and go back to the caves where you guys belong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »
LOL...at a loss for words?