Author Topic: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)  (Read 1151 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Bet presents "Brown on Black" (Video)
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2008, 01:09:55 PM »

All I did was come in here to point out how dumb wrong it was of you to say that Jamaicans don't consider themselves black. I'm not white because I don't have the features of a white person. get it? Black is a color. Color=race. Lets say, for example, when people call Asian's yellow. Does that mean they're literally yellow? Come on, now. As for light skinned black dudes, most of those guys are mixed to begin with. You can't make ignorant comments and expect people not to point it out.

LMAO. Seriously, you have got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever come across.

You look white in the pictures I've seen. Sure you have a big nose... but that's a Jewish trait. But you insist you're not white. Just like some I-talian's say they're not white even though they look white. Point is... just because you look a certain way, doesn't mean you really are...

So... One last time for your slow mind... The people that are being referenced to in the video that was posted are who? African Americans (called Blacks). When Jamaicans or Africans come to America, they serperate themselves from BLACKS, as to not be associated with African Americans. That's why I've NEVER heard any Jamaican or African say they are black when you ask their race.

But of course, NIK, you'll find a way to argue anything because it's your nature. You lack the sense to understand rational thinking.

If you ever faced me and claimed that I was white, you would get laughed at by anyone standing around. White people can have a big nose, but white people can't look middle-eastern, genius.

Now listen up, moron. There are black African-Americans, just like there are black Jamaicans, and black Africans...Black is black. Being black has nothing to do with being African-American. You came in here and said that Jamaicans don't consider themselves black, which is a very VERY stupid thing to say. I came in here and corrected you and you got butt-hurt. That's all there is to it, really. Stop being a sensitive dumbshit and you wont get in as many debates...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2008, 01:16:20 PM »
And he does it again.

LMAO @ Whites can't look Middle Eastern. You realize that Caucasoids include more than just Europeans. You really don't know what you're talking.

You still think Black people being referenced to in this video and thread is strictly about color. You are an idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2008, 02:00:05 PM »
You're too dumb to understand shit...either that, or you're way too stubborn to admit that you got butt-hurt. which is it?

1.You came in here and said Jamaicans don't consider themselves black (not African-American, which is not the same).
2.I corrected you.
3.You got all sensitive about it.

what more is there? Am I missing something?

PS...Being white and being middle-eastern are two different things, genius. Is Osama white? Don't act completely retarded, just cuz you're butt-hurt and feel like being stubborn. I know you can't be THIS dumb.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 02:05:07 PM by Now_I_Know »

SGV

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2008, 02:20:04 PM »
1. Yes, Black, as in the Blacks that were referenced in the video (for the 900th time), which are African Americans.
2. You corrected nothing as there was nothing to correct.
3. You're riding my nuts.

What more is there? What don't you get?

P.S. Don't be sad cuz people consider you caucasian.

http://racialreality.110mb.com/subraces.html

LMAO @ NIK really not knowing Middle Easterns are Caucasoid...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2008, 03:51:36 PM »
1.Who cares about the video? I was commenting on what you said in your little discussion with Job. "Jamaican's don't consider themselves black". LMAO. Obviously, they don't consider themselves African-American, that's a given. That would be stupid of you to even state in the first place...so quit tryna save yourself from lookin' stupid, you know what you said, and just admit it was wrong.

2.Okay, you're right. Jamaican's aren't black.

3.Don't jock my steez and get off my nuts, sunny.

And I don't care what people consider me...You're even dumber if you think there's no distinction between a white person and a middle-eastern.

^You tellin me those are white countries? It'd even be more appropriate for anyone from those country to fill in "Asian" on an application than "caucasion"

Cau·ca·sian       (kô-kā'zhən, -kāzh'ən)  Pronunciation Key
adj. 

1. Anthropology Of or being a human racial classification distinguished especially by very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India. See Usage Note at race1.
         2. Of or relating to a racial group having white skin, especially one of European origin; white.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2008, 03:57:26 PM »
so what u tryin to say that jews are different from their neighboring countries?

SGV

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »
1.Who cares about the video? I was commenting on what you said in your little discussion with Job. "Jamaican's don't consider themselves black". LMAO. Obviously, they don't consider themselves African-American, that's a given. That would be stupid of you to even state in the first place...so quit tryna save yourself from lookin' stupid, you know what you said, and just admit it was wrong.

2.Okay, you're right. Jamaican's aren't black.

3.Don't jock my steez and get off my nuts, sunny.

And I don't care what people consider me...You're even dumber if you think there's no distinction between a white person and a middle-eastern.

^You tellin me those are white countries? It'd even be more appropriate for anyone from those country to fill in "Asian" on an application than "caucasion"

Cau·ca·sian       (kô-kā'zhən, -kāzh'ən)  Pronunciation Key
adj. 

1. Anthropology Of or being a human racial classification distinguished especially by very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India. See Usage Note at race1.
         2. Of or relating to a racial group having white skin, especially one of European origin; white.

So you came into the thread just to ride my nuts? You obviously just came in to argue with me over anything...

http://racialreality.110mb.com/subraces.html

Sorry, let's not forget who came in here just to hop the balls, sunny...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2008, 04:07:17 PM »
^No...I was reading the thread and saw you make the comment about Jamaicans and Africans not considering themselves black. Woulda' said the same to anyone else, but only YOU would get this butt-hurt about it.

PS...Click your little link, and try to think about why those people are not white.

SGV

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »
LMAO @ NIK unable to stop riding my nuts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
so what u tryin to say that jews are different from their neighboring countries?

I'm saying that middle-easterns (Syrians, Israelis, Egyptians, Iraqis, Saudi-Arabians, Iranians, etc.) are not white. I know you're smarter than SGV, so you must get that.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »

I'm saying that middle-easterns (Syrians, Israelis, Egyptians, Iraqis, Saudi-Arabians, Iranians, etc.) are not white. I know you're smarter than SGV, so you must get that.
I asked one of my homies who is from Palestine.  I asked him what they are considered. he said white or Asian but on those census forms under white in parenthesis says middle easterners.

SGV

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2008, 04:20:33 PM »
^Don't bother. Even if you showed NIK solid proof he as wrong, like what I've already done, dude will find a way to argue. He loves riding nuts.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2008, 04:21:59 PM »
^^ O i c ,i got a couple of people who ride my nuts too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »
SGV is the king of riding nuts. he's the reason I created the "get off my nuts" slogan. he's just butt-hurt because he ended up looking like a dumbfuck in this thread.

SGV

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2008, 09:02:00 PM »
SGV is the king of riding nuts. he's the reason I created the "get off my nuts" slogan. he's just butt-hurt because he ended up looking like a dumbfuck in this thread.

Haha. NIK just keeps going. He's like the Energizer Bunny when it comes to riding nuts. The dude never stops. Even if it takes him proving his lack of intelligence and comprehensive skills, he'll do it just prove himself as the number 1 dickrider.