Author Topic: Pink... Army bound??  (Read 1234 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Pink... Army bound??
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2002, 07:01:58 PM »
lmfao

-{bLaDe}

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Big BpG

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2002, 07:30:24 PM »
sounds like your joining the army because of financial needs, which is a good idea to get off to a quick start, but shit happens and you could find yourself in a life and death situation, one of my classmates joined the army, i  saw him a while back, he was telling me all these stories and I was bewildered, it's really a tough training... basically what your telling them is that, you are willing to die for this country, and to me, this country is so fucked up, i wouldn't die for it...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

MidnightPills

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2002, 07:34:14 PM »
im almost 100% sure u wont make it, i mean damn can you even do 10 push ups/sit ups?

and what happens if u had to run, would u make it 100 metres?

Well there are you dead wrong!! As far as running.. it is all disapline.. and the correct way of breathing.. i know this.. because i spent 4 years... in NJROTC... where i was challege mentally and  Physically... and there is nothing no one.. couldn't accomplish.. unless there are lazy.. and refused to try!! I been though... 6 bootcamp since i been in NJROTC.. waking up in 4 in the morning and rolling around all morning long... in rocks.. or old pavement .. as long as you don't focus on the pain... the mental part of it is harder.. because you can be the best.. soldier there.. and still be spoken to like shit... everything is yes sir , no sir... and you talk in 3rd person.. you have no say.. unless they give it to you..and they get in your face about everything.. i was going to join back in Augest.. but i started working at taco bell to help my dad pay the bills..  push-up are nothing compared to 12 count body builders... but you get use to doing them everyday for about... 2 hours.. the military is a life style... unless you know what you are talking about.. i suggest that you keep quite about it... i mean.. 4 years.. of training.. compared to... someone.. who probably went through hear say... or .. talk to a recruiter that fed them lies.. i don't fuck around when it comes the the military... in matter of fact.. i fucked up my hands my freshman years.. because the weight of my rifle was to heavy for me..but it didn't stop me from continuing my training.. i still did it.. with pain or no pain... none of you were there with me.. when i was training for the xabition team.. and got hit in the face with a 16 lbs rifle.. it hurt like hell.. but i never gave up.. i kept at it.. nor were any of you there when i had to hike 3 miles up a steap mountain.. and on top of that the hike we took to get to the hike.. a total of 5 hours.. we spent out.. in the camp pendleton... you were not there with me when i was going though my first cadet recruitment training.. it was the hard... and yet it was the time of my life... making it through ... till i thought i couldn't do it no more.. yet i still went on.. i still made it!!! and i can make it anywhere... why do you think i don't let any of you here on the board get to me.. because i been through worst situations... i had meaner things said to me... i know what the military is about.. and it is not easy... it never will be.. i am not looking for fun.. i am looking to be a better american..and move up from cadet to soldier... thats what it is all about for me... striving!!! so for all of those who think i can't FUCK YOU!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2002, 07:36:13 PM »
im almost 100% sure u wont make it, i mean damn can you even do 10 push ups/sit ups?

and what happens if u had to run, would u make it 100 metres?

She can run long distances, and she is really strong. She hit me as hard as any guy ever has, and I've been in a grip of fights. But my sister is all good. She ain't the lazy girl you think of, she was in NJ ROTC all of high school, drilling and stuff. She has wanted to go to the Marines since 9th grade, Armies cool though.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2002, 09:13:31 AM »

Well there are you dead wrong!! As far as running.. it is all disapline.. and the correct way of breathing.. i know this.. because i spent 4 years... in NJROTC... where i was challege mentally and  Physically... and there is nothing no one.. couldn't accomplish.. unless there are lazy.. and refused to try!! I been though... 6 bootcamp since i been in NJROTC.. waking up in 4 in the morning and rolling around all morning long... in rocks.. or old pavement .. as long as you don't focus on the pain... the mental part of it is harder.. because you can be the best.. soldier there.. and still be spoken to like shit... everything is yes sir , no sir... and you talk in 3rd person.. you have no say.. unless they give it to you..and they get in your face about everything.. i was going to join back in Augest.. but i started working at taco bell to help my dad pay the bills..  push-up are nothing compared to 12 count body builders... but you get use to doing them everyday for about... 2 hours.. the military is a life style... unless you know what you are talking about.. i suggest that you keep quite about it... i mean.. 4 years.. of training.. compared to... someone.. who probably went through hear say... or .. talk to a recruiter that fed them lies.. i don't fuck around when it comes the the military... in matter of fact.. i fucked up my hands my freshman years.. because the weight of my rifle was to heavy for me..but it didn't stop me from continuing my training.. i still did it.. with pain or no pain... none of you were there with me.. when i was training for the xabition team.. and got hit in the face with a 16 lbs rifle.. it hurt like hell.. but i never gave up.. i kept at it.. nor were any of you there when i had to hike 3 miles up a steap mountain.. and on top of that the hike we took to get to the hike.. a total of 5 hours.. we spent out.. in the camp pendleton... you were not there with me when i was going though my first cadet recruitment training.. it was the hard... and yet it was the time of my life... making it through ... till i thought i couldn't do it no more.. yet i still went on.. i still made it!!! and i can make it anywhere... why do you think i don't let any of you here on the board get to me.. because i been through worst situations... i had meaner things said to me... i know what the military is about.. and it is not easy... it never will be.. i am not looking for fun.. i am looking to be a better american..and move up from cadet to soldier... thats what it is all about for me... striving!!! so for all of those who think i can't FUCK YOU!!!

yo you wrote a fuckin' essay........

anyways good luck in army.........but make sure you stay away from the Great Persia....

one.
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2002, 11:18:45 AM »
Yall are trippin, LOL.

If you knew pink, you'd know she's not joinin just for the money, she really likes ROTC, so she'd probably really like the army, too.  There's nothing wrong with that.  The benefits and pay are really, really good too, so If I was in her situation, and liked the army, i'd probably join.  It's a job.  And unlike half the board, at least she has some pride in her country.

Peace~

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2002, 01:33:13 PM »
yeah being in the amry, military is not my kind of thing, but its up to u and if u had to pick some kind of military pick the marines IMO

MidnightPills

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2002, 01:41:34 PM »
yeah being in the amry, military is not my kind of thing, but its up to u and if u had to pick some kind of military pick the marines IMO

I do want to Join the marines corps.. but being female it would almost impossible to get into an Air Borne Unit.. as for the Army i have a great chance to get into... the 102rd airborne unit for females!! thats why i want to join the Military.. mainly.. PARACHUTEING!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2002, 02:21:40 PM »
sounds like your joining the army because of financial needs, which is a good idea to get off to a quick start, but shit happens and you could find yourself in a life and death situation, one of my classmates joined the army, i  saw him a while back, he was telling me all these stories and I was bewildered, it's really a tough training... basically what your telling them is that, you are willing to die for this country, and to me, this country is so fucked up, i wouldn't die for it...

-Big BpG

That's kinda why I don't want to join. When you do your pretty much selling your life to them.

I don't know but I want to do things when I want to without being shipped to a foreign country.

That's just me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE