Author Topic: Chips in your sandwich...  (Read 467 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Chips in your sandwich...
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 08:09:32 PM »
Thousand Island Dressing is the truth.

QFT

hell naw. when i go to In n Out i tell em to take that shit off and add Ketchup.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 08:10:20 PM »
Pretty much every burger spot's Thousand Island is better than In N Out's though. 

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »
Pretty much every burger spot's Thousand Island is better than In N Out's though. 

i love how no place ever calls it Thousand Island lol. They all call it their "special spread"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »
lol since I usually go to places where latinos work, I ask for dressing.  They automatically know the customer wants Thousand Island lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »
I always order my In-N-Out with no spread and grilled onions. Damn, A Double-Double with animal style fries would be so good right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 08:20:49 PM »
I always order my In-N-Out with no spread and grilled onions. Damn, A Double-Double with animal style fries would be so good right now.

i sense a thread tomorrow about your In n Out adventure tonight lol

SGV

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 08:34:06 PM »
lol since I usually go to places where latinos work, I ask for dressing.  They automatically know the customer wants Thousand Island lol

Yeah.. if you tell them, "No Thousand Island..." They have no clue what you mean. You say "No dressing" they get it off the bat. Haha.