Author Topic: Wyclef: "Michael Jackson Owes Me Money  (Read 437 times)

Elano

Wyclef: "Michael Jackson Owes Me Money
« on: January 17, 2008, 01:57:27 PM »
Wyclef is world renowned as a producer, but he is also an accomplished business man and the Haiti-born rapper has charged that pop star Michael Jackson owes him money.
The revelation came from the rapper/producer during a stop in Sweden.
After being asked if he was jealous of Akon and Will.I.Am, who have recently recorded with Michael Jackson, ‘Clef revealed his thoughts to Kim Halling of The Voice TV.

"I was in the studio with Mike. Michael owes me money. Mike holla at me. You know the money that you owe me. You know what it is," Wyclef said into the camera.
Halling attempted to query Wyclef further on the nature of the debut, to no avail. "I was in the studio, I’m very tough in the studio. And I feel like…I definitely wanna do some stuff with Mike. I played him some stuff.. Mike you know what it is, holla at me," the rapper stated, before stopping as he appeared to begin to reveal how Jackson owes him money.

Wyclef explained that he actually worked with Jackson circa 1997.
"I went in the studio with Mike. As a producer, when I go in, I’m very specific. Like when you go in the studio with me, you’re not Michael Jackson, I’m not Wyclef Jean. You know, it’s like a coach and a player. So, you gotta trust that the producer is gonna give you want he gotta give you."
The rapper explained why he continually spoke to the beleaguered pop sensation though the camera. "Mike is always looking. Don’t sleep on Mike," he said.

video here:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Wyclef: "Michael Jackson Owes Me Money
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:14:13 PM »
first off, wyclef that thing was feeling you at all so he should stopped tryin to play lil cute games with that thing. second, when did this nigga wyclef started talking like "you know what is" trying to talk hood and have that whack laid back swag. niggas be yourself stop frontin. someone gettin a little big headed.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »
Its true when i was reading it i was thiking to myself i never heard this dude say shit like holla at yuore boy. You know what it is

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »
Its true when i was reading it i was thiking to myself i never heard this dude say shit like holla at yuore boy. You know what it is
yea this nigga frontin he getting that money and gettin big headed fuck out of here with all that bullshit be ya self.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »
y is he airing it out in public real men take care of bissines and keep there mouth shut

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 04:06:25 PM »
y is he airing it out in public real men take care of bissines and keep there mouth shut
    - Amen.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »
    - Amen.

It's possible that Michael Jackson is ignoring him. 

herpes

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 05:01:15 PM »

cuz more and more people are coming out saying Jacko owes them money.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 04:12:29 AM »

cuz more and more people are coming out saying Jacko owes them money.

he might just be jumping on the band wagon....still it dont mean shit if some one is ignoring you or if everyone else is doing it....get on the phone get ya lawyer get a summons....done job

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 07:25:16 AM »
its prob like that simpsons episode where krusty owes the mafia a dollar forty

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 07:50:40 AM »
another attention whore move .. if someone owes me money

1. I try to work it out with him

2. I sue him

Plain and simple

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 08:23:20 AM »