Author Topic: CREDITS: Torae - Daily Conversation  (Read 891 times)

davida.b.

CREDITS: Torae - Daily Conversation
« on: January 17, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »
1) Intro
produced by Vega Benetton

2) Callin' Me
produced by Eric G.

3) Somethin' To See
produced by Khrysis

4) The Journey pt. I
produced by Pavaratti

5) Click ft. Skyzoo
produced by DJ Premier

6) Fantaztik 4 ft. Chaundon, Kil Ripkin & Skyzoo
produced by 9th Wonder

7) Think About It ft.Teflon
produced by Eric G.

8) Switch
produced by Black Milk

9) Get It Goin'
produced by Mr. Attic

10) Save The Day ft. Stimuli & Kel Spencer
produced by Khrysis

11) The Nigguz Is Comin' ft. Tash
produced by Khrysis

12) CME The Entity ft. Skyzoo, Yatta Barz & Zeqway
produced by Vega Benetton

13) Get It Done ft. Skyzoo
produced by DJ Premier

14) Tayler Made
produced by Eric G.

Bonus track:
15) Casualty
produced by Marco Polo
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 10:37:56 AM by Zuka »

timm2014

• The Vault Emeritus
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: CREDITS: Torae - Daily Conversation
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 07:31:36 AM »
I've only heard the two Primo joints he did with Skyzoo, but I thought he sounded better than him. Is this shit any good?

maudizzle

Re: CREDITS: Torae - Daily Conversation
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »
torae click f skyzoo prod dj premier.mp3 - 5.23MB

TORAE TO RELEASE DEBUT LP, DAILY CONVERSATION, ON 1-29-08
DEBUT FULL-LENGTH EFFORT FEATURES PRODUCTION FROM DJ PREMIER, 9TH WONDER, BLACK MILK, MARCO POLO AND KHRYSIS

TORAE was up four hours before you this morning. By the second time you hit snooze on any given day he could be in the booth recording your new favorite song, penning his next feature on a hot compilation or on his way to your town to give you the show you’ve been waiting for tonight. Anything is possible, which explains how he’s performed before 20,000 people at a sold-out Nassau Coliseum and hit the stage with the likes of The Clipse, Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and countless others all before signing a major recording contract.

This self proclaimed “new breed of the raw” gained his first exposure after submitting a demo tape to Bad Boy Records in the late 90's. Impressed with the demo, one of the label's executives featured TORAE on a compilation album released through an independent company. Soon after TORAE was invited to join The Ruff Ryders and Cash Money Millionaires on their nationwide tour. The buzz circulated throughout the music industry’s elite, and while on the set of Cam’ron’s music video for “My Hood” TORAE had the opportunity to show Cam and his friends just how vivid he could spit. He became a part of the Diplomat family, and although not signed to their label, remained close to Cam'ron, and the Dipset.

TORAE went on to record and release a 12" single "Gimme The Mic" b/w "Spice Thang" on his own Internal Affairs Entertainment imprint and in May 2006 TORAE released the single "Promises" b/w "T.I.M.E." on AV8 Records as a member of the underground hip-hop super group The Co. {Coalescence}. The single remains in heavy rotation on underground radio shows, Music Choice and satellite radio stations. Likewise, the track was featured on “The Justo Tribute” mixtape hosted by Pete Rock, and only three months after its release, nominated for two Underground Music Awards (Best Rap Group & Song of the Year).

After previously working with platinum & gold selling producers; such as DJ Clark Kent, Jimi Kendricks, Illmind and DJ Babu, on 1-29-08 TORAE will release his debut LP, Daily Conversation, which features production from DJ Premier, 9th Wonder, Black Milk, Khrysis, Marco Polo and guest appearances from Tash (Tha Alkaholiks), Stimuli, Teflon and fellow rising stars Chaundon and Skyzoo.  TORAE’s DJ Premier produced lead-single, “Get It Done,” f/Skyzoo is already ringing in the new year on xxlmag.com’s banger section.

In addition to his solo and group endeavors you’ll be hearing TORAE’s voice on Rawkus Records’ Soundbombing 4, the eMC Project (Masta Ace, Wordsworth, Punchline & Strick), and DJ Babu’s new Duck Season this year; just to name a few.