Author Topic: Michael Jackson official thread! -all the NEWS  (Read 2418 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Michael Jackson - For all time (2008)
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2008, 08:21:08 AM »
man learn how to think and read!! i didnt say he is greater!! (even tho he is) i said he sold more records!!! coz everybody thinks the beatles sold the most or elvis...but MJ DID!!worldwide ...funny shit also that he owns their music now

Singles and albums combined Elvis has over a billion sold.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »
honestly, i love mj, but i dont think you could compare him to the beatles or elvis, or even a bunch more artists, (at least 10), he's not on THat level of greatness

Trauma's gay lover.... Bubba Jo

• Lil Geezy
  • JESUS JUICE
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »
Shallow why are you such a jerk for.  Like OMG my lover Trauma knows more about Michael Jackson and music then like you ever will you asshole. You're just ignorant, thats ignorant.  Don't worry Trauma my honey bunny I have your back if you know what I mean.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 10:13:34 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry Bubba, I'll pipe down.

honestly, i love mj, but i dont think you could compare him to the beatles or elvis, or even a bunch more artists, (at least 10), he's not on THat level of greatness

MJ super fans are like animal rights nuts or tree huggers. If MJ was found guilty when all those goofs were outside the court room and you tried to incite suicide bombing and supllied the bombs I garauntee you'd end up with atleast a small line up waiting to get strapped with a bomb. It's not that they think he's the greatest artist. It's that they think he is above everyone, more than a man. Forget about comparing his "genuis" with Mozart or Bethoveen. They'd argue MJ contributed more to the world than DaVinci or Isaac Netwon.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 10:51:06 AM »
Now I just proved the fallibility of Guiness

You didn't really prove anything. You quoted two numbers, which you say are wrong. Now, assuming you are right, how does getting an attendance number wrong prove the fallibility of an entire enterprise. To prove something is completely unreliable requires some common sense. Going from getting this wrong, to not believing a thing Guiness says is very illogical. Millions of facts, one or two errors shouldn't ruin credibility. Nothing is perfect.

Should everyone believe Thriller sold 104 million albums. If you look at almost every source of media, they all quote that number.

Now I just proved the fallibility of Guiness and I gave figures that make Thriller's 104 seem unlikeky. Show me I'm wrong.

If you had an education you would realize the burden of proof is on you. Common knowledge and hundreds of reputable sources say 104 million. You disagree. So it's on YOU to prove us wrong. You think Guiness is wrong. Please give some real facts on why Guiness is a unreliable source. And one "wrong" attendance record does not count. Don't make an idiot out of yourself.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:56:46 AM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 10:53:27 AM »
he never said it is completely unreliable, just that it COUld be wrong....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry Bubba, I'll pipe down.

MJ super fans are like animal rights nuts or tree huggers. If MJ was found guilty when all those goofs were outside the court room and you tried to incite suicide bombing and supllied the bombs I garauntee you'd end up with atleast a small line up waiting to get strapped with a bomb. It's not that they think he's the greatest artist. It's that they think he is above everyone, more than a man. Forget about comparing his "genuis" with Mozart or Bethoveen. They'd argue MJ contributed more to the world than DaVinci or Isaac Netwon.
i still dont put him in the low place that you put him, i think hes amazing, but not top 10 artist, and thriller is dope as fuck and i really could give a fuck less how much it sold, the eagles sold soooo much and they suck.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »
Now I just proved the fallibility of Guiness

You didn't really prove anything. You quoted two numbers, which you say are wrong. Now, assuming you are right, how does getting an attendance number wrong prove the fallibility of an entire enterprise. To prove something is completely unreliable requires some common sense. Going from getting this wrong, to not believing a thing Guiness says is very illogical. Millions of facts, one or two errors shouldn't ruin credibility. Nothing is perfect.

Should everyone believe Thriller sold 104 million albums. If you look at almost every source of media, they all quote that number.

Now I just proved the fallibility of Guiness and I gave figures that make Thriller's 104 seem unlikeky. Show me I'm wrong.

If you had an education you would realize the burden of proof is on you. Common knowledge and hundreds of reputable sources say 104 million. You disagree. So it's on YOU to prove us wrong. You think Guiness is wrong. Please give some real facts on why Guiness is a unreliable source. And one "wrong" attendance record does not count. Don't make an idiot out of yourself.

Like white boy said; COULD be wrong. Proving fallibilty is not the same as claiming it can never be trusted. I just want to know where the other 40 million sales come from. I want to know how an album can go from 42 million in 2000 to get corrected at 56 million in '04/'05 and then all of a sudden hit over 100 million. Maybe they are counting how many albums were shipped. I'd like to see you're hundreds of sources. Wikipedia says 104, it also says "His Thriller album has sold 60 million copies making it the best selling album of all time" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best-selling_music_artist ) . Amazon.com says "Michael Jackson's Thriller is the bestselling album of all time, with 45 million worldwide sales powered by seven Top 10 U.S. singles and eight Grammy Awards." You'd think the almighty Guiness would have made sure everyone had their story straight.

You want proof of the Silverdome fuck up just go to a library and check through the books over the late 80s and early 90s. You'll see the number cange before your eyes. Read the news paper articles of the Pope in 88 and then read the articles mentioned the Pope after 94. You'll see the number change.

White Boy. I think MJ is amazing too. Just no more amazing than Barry Gibb, Elton John, Billy Joel, Lionel Richie or Phil Collins. Every one of them had a great number of classic songs and great albums. To be hoest I just don't care for any of the non singles of Thriller (I like Human Nature a bit though).

Asa creator of songs I don't put him in the same league as Dylan, or Lennon/McCartney, or Hendrix. As a raw talent I don't put him in the same league as Wilson Pickett, or Little Richard, or Marvin Gaye.

He's good as far as I'm concerned but his actual music is only like 10% of the reason he's so big. The other 90 consists of his personal life, a super charged record company putting all the muscle behind him, a producer who knew the right sound for the time, and Ron Reagan with his trickle down economics.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 01:56:02 PM »
^ how about his performance and his dancing, id say thats a good 40% of it

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »
^ how about his performance and his dancing, id say thats a good 40% of it

I'll equate it wit the music. So 10 + 10 + 80% the other shit.

To be honest I never liked te dancing much. I prefer the old style tap dancing and ball room stuff. I've seen nearly ful MJ performances of entire concerts and he uses that uncuff the button move like 300 times. It gets very annoying. It's like 5 dance moves used over and over. The music I can dig. The singing I can deal with, particularly his kid singing from the 70s, but his dancing I never liked that much.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 04:19:06 PM »
well he is the best!

listen to his voice...listen to the energy...the way he sings...listen to his background vocals...his voice is just so beautiful and special! even when he was 9 years old!its so natural...
sorry but i cant say elvis or beatles or others have beautiful voice! they are good singers tho...

then watch him dance..perform

then his videos...

and put everything together!!! he is the best in all of that!

thats why i say he is the best..coz he does everything!!!others sing or dance..but they dont do it all ,like MJ!
he can do a pop track,or rock,or soul..no matter what type of track and he kills it!
why u think all his songs still sounds so fresh??

and listen to his albums...thriller.., bad..tracks like man in the mirror!! nobody comes close SORRY!!

he is the most famous person in the world!!

lol shallow! Mj is one of the best dancers ever..even the greats like sammy davis and gene kelly and sinatra said that about him!

u like tap dancing? well check this

i guess u didnt see this

and i guess u never saw the black or white video on teh end (long version) where he is dancing in the street
and i guess u didn't see the movie ghosts!

why he is the best!?

shit,he even beatbox

produce and write a lot of his shit!!

i mean..he was number 1 in 70',80s, '90s, 2000...and now he will be again! nobody did that!! i think thats enough to say he is the best!

+ he has the biggest fanbase !! why u think he has such loyal fans?? coz he is not good?

+ he influenced everybody today...there would be no RNB today...without him mtv would not play black videos...and we all know what that means!

he is just amazing!!

so u cant compare him  to phill collins or billie joel lol!!

MJ is really underated as a singer...

MJ all the entertaniment...music,singing,dancing,videos,concerts... = PERFECTION

none MJ fans dont know 90 % of  what MJ did and can do ...u only know some songs and u saw some videos!...

u dont even know that on his albums 50 % of the songs are written & produced by MJ alone!!! others are co produced by others but MJ always does the demo alone at home!

u all forgot about projects like we are the world...and not to mention what a nice and humble person he is and how much money he gave to charity!!

and the moonwalk..and the ET story book...and the movie moonwalker...list goes on and on!!

and he has the coolest name haha..i mean  "MICHAEL JACKSON!!! "

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 05:00:38 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2008, 06:49:39 AM »
well he is the best!

listen to his voice...listen to the energy...the way he sings...listen to his background vocals...his voice is just so beautiful and special! even when he was 9 years old!its so natural...
sorry but i cant say elvis or beatles or others have beautiful voice! they are good singers tho...

then watch him dance..perform

then his videos...

and put everything together!!! he is the best in all of that!

thats why i say he is the best..coz he does everything!!!others sing or dance..but they dont do it all ,like MJ!
he can do a pop track,or rock,or soul..no matter what type of track and he kills it!
why u think all his songs still sounds so fresh??

and listen to his albums...thriller.., bad..tracks like man in the mirror!! nobody comes close SORRY!!

he is the most famous person in the world!!

lol shallow! Mj is one of the best dancers ever..even the greats like sammy davis and gene kelly and sinatra said that about him!

u like tap dancing? well check this

i guess u didnt see this

and i guess u never saw the black or white video on teh end (long version) where he is dancing in the street
and i guess u didn't see the movie ghosts!

why he is the best!?

shit,he even beatbox

produce and write a lot of his shit!!

i mean..he was number 1 in 70',80s, '90s, 2000...and now he will be again! nobody did that!! i think thats enough to say he is the best!

+ he has the biggest fanbase !! why u think he has such loyal fans?? coz he is not good?

+ he influenced everybody today...there would be no RNB today...without him mtv would not play black videos...and we all know what that means!

he is just amazing!!

so u cant compare him  to phill collins or billie joel lol!!

MJ is really underated as a singer...

MJ all the entertaniment...music,singing,dancing,videos,concerts... = PERFECTION

none MJ fans dont know 90 % of  what MJ did and can do ...u only know some songs and u saw some videos!...

u dont even know that on his albums 50 % of the songs are written & produced by MJ alone!!! others are co produced by others but MJ always does the demo alone at home!

u all forgot about projects like we are the world...and not to mention what a nice and humble person he is and how much money he gave to charity!!

and the moonwalk..and the ET story book...and the movie moonwalker...list goes on and on!!

and he has the coolest name haha..i mean  "MICHAEL JACKSON!!! "

....Whoa...Slow Your Rol There Homie..What You Just Posted Reads like an obsesses Fan Letter..than A Fan Stating facts!!
I'm a Big MJ Fan....that's creepy Re:What've been typin...'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2008, 06:52:51 AM »
We all know MJ can would have been bigger than he really is,He is still a mega star,but lets face it, if He hadn't got himself rapped up in the tabloids and scandals..rumors et al.I believe he would have been even greater if not the Greatest Artist ever.

Even with all these rumors and malicious accusations about Him, He seems to still top award shows!!

Which in it self is amazing!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 06:57:55 AM »
can someone upload the song in zshare please?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 07:19:32 AM »
can someone upload the song in zshare please?
1.mp3 - 5.22MB

Enjoy!

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 09:52:51 AM »
i think to compare michaels voice to elvis' is outragous, ill give you at least 10 better singers than Michael,