Author Topic: Lyrically: Game>>>Crooked I  (Read 1480 times)

Matty

Re: Lyrically: Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crooked I
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 07:25:07 PM »
sorry but the game aint even close and i aint a groupie of either of em...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 07:26:13 PM »
Game aint really lyrical, dude cant freestyle for shit. Dont get me wrong hes 1 of my fav rappers, hes above average lyrically but still doesnt match Crooked I, Games also a good story teller, so they both got there advantages and disadvantages, but at the end of the day The Game dont come close to Crooked, i dont think u been peeping the HHW's bro, check out all 42!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 07:35:28 PM »
you shermed out on the keyboard again long beach?

the documentary is going to be the games best album EVER he had the musical guidance of dr dre and 50 cent.. they were making him sound melodic, and they were developing him as an artist .... you can tell the difference in the music from his first LP quality wise, to his last LP hooks/chorus line wise

he also didnt have dre telling him to go re-write his shit because it was trash this time around... im not dissin his last album at all because it was a Solid album

credit game has an album , but lyrically line for line crooked i  Lyrics /RHYME PATTERNS/SCHEMES/FLOW>>>>>GAME i wanna see game do a double time rap live on the air with live musicians.... plus mr CR doesnt have to use punchlines/metaphors full of celebrity names

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »
obviously Game can't touch Crooked when it comes to free styles, but when he put the pen to the paper he's better

his lyrics leave a FAR greater impact and there can be real meaning to what he says, when Crooked is just spitting nonsense most of the time
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 07:42:56 PM »
NOW THIS WAS A GOOD POST MY EQUAL,i mean this is what a free post is suppose to be,hell you even added on in some spots,i almost slightly believed you for a second  ;D, tho i must admit your last post is on point,because game appeals to the gangstas more,crooked is kind of on the fence in that department,because he kind of got a gangsta flow and cover them topics as well,but he ain't no banger like that,why game portrays one all day yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 06:43:08 AM »
I think the game is one of the best rappers that can tell a story in his raps that old English track is one of the best story telling song i have every heard but i think crooked i is much better at freestyle but when it comes to makein a good classic album i dont think crooked i has what it takes

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 06:49:51 AM »
I know you crooked stans are starting to shake in anger but just hear me out

how can you honestly say what game did lyrically on "300" alone doesn't just eclipse everything cooked I has ever done

Dope song but Crooked I is a beast on the mic himself. You can say you don't like him, that's fine but the man CAN rap. Both are dope but for me personally I like Crooked's rhymes a little better. 300 Bars I am sure Game put alot of time into that song. Highly doubt it is off the dome. Crooked has been dropping freestyles every week for damn near a year straight, off the dome.

wow.. you are seriously stupid if you believe HHW is top off the dome shit .. lmaoooo

gator313

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 07:06:55 AM »
I will give the Game a very very slight edge over Crooked I lyrically, but Crooked can definitely bring the heat though!!!!

West Up to both of these artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 07:11:25 AM »
i remember dudes like "long beach is active" in school, they used to say even when they were 17-18 years old that JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME is better actor then AL PACINO or ROBERT DE NIRO. We tried to helped them and put some sence into them by laughin out loud and sometimes slap them on mouth just for their good, cause they could evolve into mentally retarded dumb people.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2008, 07:15:10 AM »
We tried to helped them and put some sence into them by laughin out loud and sometimes slap them on mouth just for their good, cause they could evolve into mentally retarded dumb people.

:D

eggz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 07:41:45 AM »
Lyrically it's no contest as Crooked would take it all day everday, but proper comparisons can be made once we hear B.O.S.S..

Also...

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 09:37:00 AM »
man lately Crooked hasnt impressed me at all.  Its not how he raps but what he says in them.
Back in the days Crooked would drop some deep ish and it made u want to hear him.  Now all hes been dropping is boom boom clap, NWA, and those Hip Hop Weeklys.

He aint rapping about nothing so i havent really been feeling him. 

Game makes better music overall.   Game made 2 dope solid albums.  Crooked i has nothing other then some hiphop weeklys that u listen to once and then never again.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 10:37:20 AM »
man lately Crooked hasnt impressed me at all.  Its not how he raps but what he says in them.
Back in the days Crooked would drop some deep ish and it made u want to hear him.  Now all hes been dropping is boom boom clap, NWA, and those Hip Hop Weeklys.

He aint rapping about nothing so i havent really been feeling him. 

Game makes better music overall.   Game made 2 dope solid albums.  Crooked i has nothing other then some hiphop weeklys that u listen to once and then never again.

i listen to the hip hop weeklys all the time

there are certain ones i dont like much but theres atleast 30 that i love
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 11:18:45 AM »
i remember dudes like "long beach is active" in school, they used to say even when they were 17-18 years old that JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME is better actor then AL PACINO or ROBERT DE NIRO. We tried to helped them and put some sence into them by laughin out loud and sometimes slap them on mouth just for their good, cause they could evolve into mentally retarded dumb people.

you could leave out 'dumb' cause I dont think theres any mentally retarded smart people...

Young Old Head

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »
i hate these haters...

Cash Money Blood Gang