Author Topic: ”The review challenge” Episode 1 * D-Nice Challenged Chad Vader to review.......  (Read 1312 times)

Chad Vader

D-Nice;
K.Dub noticed something strange on 3-2's wikipedia page. According to them 3-2 has released SEVERAL solo albums,tried a quick search on amazon with no luck. If this turns out to be a fact,we're truly slipping,ha,ha...
and K.Dub again if this is a fact,we got to cut it down to just big mike or 3-2. there's no way you can review almost 20 albums in one go.

I only know of 2.
They must be
MAD underground then.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That what I was thinking to,how could we slip on this?  :laugh: :laugh:
Talking about strange releases,
I picked up a Ras Kass CD (probably mix-tape) from a used record store last week called rassy kazzy or some shit.
It had a full booklet with credits and everything ?  :P :P
Have you heard of it? come to think of it,I need to go and get it so I can listen to it.
I can beam it over if you like?  ;)

Is it all new Ras material? Is it called the Re-Up?

It´s the one to the left... bad news my computer don´t like the cd,so wont load it  :-\

Here´s the tracklist,mediafire can´t rotate it and my flickr account is full so download the image and rotate to check it.

Next you guys are going to tell me there are more Convicts albums.  ;D

Wouldn´t suprise me  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
in fact I got some bad audio from their Death Row
(NO Death Row stans,it´s nothing exclusive...
it was for download on one of those Death Row/Snoop sites late 90´s))
...and Matt Sonzala played a couple of unreleased
UGK tracks featuring 3-2 on his radio show Damage Control (Pimp C tribute show) www.houstonsoreal.blogspot.com

D~Nice

Damn I have all those Ras albums except that one and I have never seen that one before.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
what's up?
d-nice?
k.dub?
tanji?
luna?

Damn, i've totally forgot about this, but what's up with all these "unknown" 3-2 albums? I might need those, don't I?

kemizt

D~Nice

To my and D-Nice's knowledge they don't exist,I don't know what to say.... either we're slipping big time or they simply don't exist. Not sure who can answer this one for us,it's not that many Rap-A-Lot fans on here.

I pride myself in saying I have all of 3-2 and Big Mike albums so I don't know of any other albums from them solo wise.

Chad: Just got back from a funeral so I have not had a chance to do that Dubee review. It's coming though.

Lunatic

Sorry Chad, i'll do my best to get it. I've had a real HECTIC month (2 family members passing away within one month) and this raptalk gig is taking up alot of my time.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
To my and D-Nice's knowledge they don't exist,I don't know what to say.... either we're slipping big time or they simply don't exist. Not sure who can answer this one for us,it's not that many Rap-A-Lot fans on here.

Yeah, we need Pissin' on the Throne back, he has mad knowledge about the Southern scene. He just stopped posted last summer - but still visits dubcc in the background. I tried to PM, but he didn't answer.

kemizt

Chad Vader

I pride myself in saying I have all of 3-2 and Big Mike albums so I don't know of any other albums from them solo wise.

Chad: Just got back from a funeral so I have not had a chance to do that Dubee review. It's coming though.

No problem,just wanted to know the status.  ;)

Yeah, we need Pissin' on the Throne back, he has mad knowledge about the Southern scene.
He just stopped posted last summer - but still visits dubcc in the background.
I tried to PM, but he didn't answer.

There´s a couple of others to,one of them left when he had scammed 30$ from me for a Erotic D(6-2/Breed/D.O.C)album I wanted.>:(
The other one,well he just made a few posts but he is a Houston rap insider.
But I´ll do some research to see if I can get to the bottom of this.  :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Holla at me when I can start listen again, lol

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Look what I found  :o,WTF? D-Nice I´m shocked to say the least  :P

Mr.3 2 - Over the Law album mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Over the Law
Mr.3 2 - Let Me mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Diggin in My Pockets mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - I Can't Complain mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Fuck Wit Me mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Stuntin featuring Snake D mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Skit mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Hoe Niggaz mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Most Wanted featuring Z-Ro mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - New Day featuring Lil O mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Grown Man mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Locked Up mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Pull out mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Killa Gorilla mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Six Poppin mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - We Mob mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Paper Power Pistols and Cocaine mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Over the Law mp3 download
mp3 download
http://tds.mp3horde.com/?q=&ref=101&tracker=http://www.google.com/search7client=opera8rls=nb8q=mr.+3-2+Against+The+Law8sourceid=opera8ie=utf-88oe=utf-8

^^^^^
you got to sign up to download it  :P
K.Dub PM me and D-Nice the album when you have downloaded it.
I look for the others in meanwhile  ;)

You know that shit ain't free :-X

kemizt

Chad Vader

I found a review for Over The Law,so the albums seems to be legit  :-\ :P
Thanx for noticing  ;)

mr. 3-2 - over the law
http://governmentnames.blogspot.com/2005/05/mr.html
"been on these streets for all of my life / gangster discple, get the shit right / rest of my days, i'm reppin the street game / power, pistols, money and cocaine." posing on lowest budget cover, with his grim face pasted over the bentley from the cover of the 504 boyz album. glowering in gucci sunglasses. pacers fitted tilted over the white rag and braids sneaking out the back. the name spelled out in heavy steel letters. silvertop unmarked cd-r and a booking number inside.
    rap legend like only houston has: put it down with rap-a-lot back in the day AND wrecked screw's tapes AND got on texas classics with scarface, e.s.g., pokey, big moe, and for sure you know him from that opening sixteen off one day on ridin dirty (you know... "and if i die-- or should i say if i go / bury me in hiram clarke next to the come-and-go"). a legend from the southside (way down south, fuqua west, down there by z-ro and mo city, almost in the next county), first rapper in houston to call himself the big boss, got referenced with vague talk about real street activity, but then, dormant, no more undergrounds, and only referenced in anecdotes about seeing him gone off wet, spending a little time locked up, and not being able to get the rap shit going like he was capable of.
    gruff new flow, south park mexican with a different accent. rapping cramped together blue pen on white pad writing. this is more of those simple, boring street raps. but just under the surface, complex and unapparent internal structures that you hear on re-listens, close listens.     doing the traditional h-town stuff that everyone in the city made their name off back in the day. not cartooning it up with the punchlines or smoothing it into inspiration. twelve gauges and pistols. regional details. obsessed with street rules. lil o (remember? BAG BACK BAG BACK GIMME FIFTY FEET OR I'MA GRAB THE GAT AND HIT A NIGGA WITH THE HEAT) for the heartwarming realtalk back in the day/look how far we come track about falling asleep at screw's house while making tapes. z-ro for the grim lost in the ghetto track.
    talking proud about gang affiliation on every track. with symbolic talk about six poppin/five droppin and hexagrams or explicit talk about g.d./folks: "six stars and they shine so bright / disrespect my organization and you dyin tonight / take flight to chicago and visit the wild 100s / murders, dopedealin, kidnappins, we done done it / set larry hoover free, that's on a g, my nigga... / six poppin, five droppin, we some brothers of the struggle."
    half underground, half aboveground: half recycled beats and half original beats. splash waterfalls ("need that yayo, or some handlebars, whoever you are [FUCK (with) ME]), locked up, the rest obscure enough to be half recognized but not named. originals, classic soft houston beats that you need for southside legends.

and found bad azz mix tape vol.5 on amazon  :P

Bad Azz Mix Tape, Vol. 5 [EXPLICIT LYRICS]
http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Azz-Mix-Tape-Vol/dp/B000A8AY1W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1203349560&sr=1-5

Product Details
Audio CD (July 26, 2005)
Original Release Date: July 26, 2005
Number of Discs: 1
Format: Explicit Lyrics
Label: Presidential Records
ASIN: B000A8AY1W

Track Listings 1. Intro - Mr. 3-2
2. Holding It Down - Billy Cook, Mr. 3-2
3. Power Moves - Big Pokey, D'Capo, Mr. 3-2, Quest
4. F**k You! - Lil' Keke, Mr. 3-2, Skinny
5. Ride - Mr. 3-2, Quest, SK
6. Mob Affiliated - Mr. 3-2, Playa Pat
7. Whatcha' Talkin Bout - D'Capo, HAWK, Hawk, Mr. 3-2, Quest
8. Better Dayz - Billy Cook, Mr. 3-2
9. Cashy Ashy - Cl'Che', Mr. 3-2
10. Get Mine - Beezo, Mike-D, Mr. 3-2
11. Go Getta - Mr. 3-2
12. Life - D'Capo, Mr. 3-2
13. Ride Down - Mr. 3-2, Quest
14. Man Up - Mr. 3-2, Quest, Troyo
15. Heat Packers - Beezo, Mr. 3-2, Pup
16. Go Down - Cro$$, D.Z., Mr. 3-2
17. Get Back - Cro$$, Lil' Keke, Mr. 3-2
18. Play No Games - Frosty, Mr. 3-2
19. Outro - Mortal, Skinny

Against The Law MR. 3-2

http://www.amazon.com/Against-Law-MR-3-2/dp/B00139866C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1203349820&sr=1-1

Availability: Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Product Details
Audio CD
ASIN: B00139866C

On Probation

http://www.sosouth.com/detail.php?ID=3228

01 2 Playa Fly    
02 Beat -N- Tha Trunk    
03 Million Dollars Later    
04 Out Tha Gate    
05 Tell -N- Like It Is    
06 No Evidence    
07 These Streets    
08 Hustle’n And Money Makin    
09 Let Me Live    
10 Play -N- 4 Keeps    
11 Click Action    
12 So Ard    
13 (Skit)    
14 Shake Tha Spot    
15 Don’t Wait    
16 Git’n Money    
17 Pressure    
18 Tag Team

2006: Family Ties
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._3-2
Mr. 3-2 - Cocked To Tha Right
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hos8aq3DgyA&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hos8aq3DgyA&amp;rel</a>

Solo Albums
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._3-2
1996: Wicked Buddah Baby
2001: The Governor
2002: Against The Law
2003: Over The Law
2005: On Probation
2005: Bad Azz Mixtape Vol.5
2006: Fat Domino
2006: Family Ties
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:05:14 AM by Chad Vader Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Didn´t notice that  :P,I hate signing up to shit so left the site ASAP  :laugh: ;)
Ok will search a little more  ;)
All the solo album exists,so I don´t know what to do then  :P
It can be a little hard to get all of 3-2´s solo albums,they seems to be mad underground.  :-\ :P
Maybe it would be easier to just do Big Mike instead then?  ;)
Starting with Convicts then move on to 5 his solo albums.
What do you say?

..and the black moncks?

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Didn´t notice that  :P,I hate signing up to shit so left the site ASAP  :laugh: ;)
Ok will search a little more  ;)
All the solo album exists,so I don´t know what to do then  :P
It can be a little hard to get all of 3-2´s solo albums,they seems to be mad underground.  :-\ :P
Maybe it would be easier to just do Big Mike instead then?  ;)
Starting with Convicts then move on to 5 his solo albums.
What do you say?

..and the black moncks?

nah,Blac Monks is 3-2/John Bido´s crew....
Big Mike went with Geto Boys for a album after Convicts then solo.
You made quite a discovery finding the info about those 3-2 albums,
now me and D-Nice got to hunt down those albums to get our collections complete  :P

Yeah, ait. I'll start when I've done some studying.

Well, wikipedia ain't that bad ;)

kemizt

HEC

I'm interested to see what KDub comes up with, IMO he's one of the underrated great posters on this forum

HEC

I'm interested to see what KDub comes up with, IMO he's one of the underrated great posters on this forum

I tried to give each a artist(s) they don't really know,so they wouldn't be biased. And a little something that you might not listen daily (style). You want to do one? How about The Coup?

I actually dig The Coup so I wouldn't mind but it would take a while since my time is limited but I am off today and listening to "Helter Skelter" for about the 3rd time straight, really impressive

Back to The Coup Wild Pitch Records what a label back in the day

D~Nice

Look what I found  :o,WTF? D-Nice I´m shocked to say the least  :P

Mr.3 2 - Over the Law album mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Over the Law
Mr.3 2 - Let Me mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Diggin in My Pockets mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - I Can't Complain mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Fuck Wit Me mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Stuntin featuring Snake D mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Skit mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Hoe Niggaz mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Most Wanted featuring Z-Ro mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - New Day featuring Lil O mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Grown Man mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Locked Up mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Pull out mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Killa Gorilla mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Six Poppin mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - We Mob mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Paper Power Pistols and Cocaine mp3 download
Mr.3 2 - Over the Law mp3 download
mp3 download
http://tds.mp3horde.com/?q=&ref=101&tracker=http://www.google.com/search7client=opera8rls=nb8q=mr.+3-2+Against+The+Law8sourceid=opera8ie=utf-88oe=utf-8

^^^^^
you got to sign up to download it  :P
K.Dub PM me and D-Nice the album when you have downloaded it.
I look for the others in meanwhile  ;)

WTF! Fuck it I will buy this shit if it is for sale.