Author Topic: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dre!  (Read 2521 times)

D~Nice

Thanks for the interview Styles. Good to hear Game and Fase bury that beef. Blood is thicker than water.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Funny about how everybody forgot about the Fase's label, what they hell is gonna happen with that crew? Although this is great new, I just hope Fase doesn't bring every artists he had to BWS. Since the roster right now needs to get more exposure instead of more members. Not saying Fase is entirely giving up on his label project but we haven't heard shit from them in months.

I don't know.. hopefully that gets all worked out. I am sure they are dealing with that. That's a question for Big Fase tho.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

D~Nice

I don't see why Fase can't keep his label and help run both.

Drop A Gem On Em

i just came from XXL readin that interview, haha. Damn it's good to see Fase and Game set aside their differences with each other, cuz i been followin them niggaz since the BWS egg first hatched.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so the rumors about dre might be true after all; if it it's really true then i guess it's good news for the Game.
i just hope dre doesn't do too many of these projects this year; he got enough work to do already.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good interview Styles. I couldn't care less about the whole Fase situation but I'm happy it'c coming in June. One Blood was released 3 months before the album dropped, so we might expect a street single in March already.

About Dre, that whole him coming at the end thing sounds disturbing. Because it probably means he'll just give him some unifinished loops, like he's been doing since Big Bang and it will push the release date back.

wcsoldier

Good interview Styles. I couldn't care less about the whole Fase situation

yeah I dont see why this has always interested people .. I mean whats the link with Game future music ..

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
mad props . . hopefully fase will start working with game also . . . get B.W.S back to how it was .... and L.A.X going to be CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Al Bundy

styles always puttin in some work. props

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nice one Styles, really looking forward to Game's new cd especialy if it's

better than his first 2

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Damn thats some good news both with Fase and Dre, Cant wait for this album sounds like Game finally gettin his mind right hopefully he can come thru with a classic, lookin forward to see BWS get up and moving, anyone kno anything about this South-Sider?

Okka

Good to hear that Game & Fase squashed the beef. I hope Dre is really producin for this album.

messi19

Props homie..but SMH at Lil Wayne bein featured on Games album :-\

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks guys. I'd prop you all but I have to head to work.... I'll hand out +1's for the feedback later..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
Another dope interview homie...keep doing whatcha doing...keep them dope interviews comin

madsci