Author Topic: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dre!  (Read 2524 times)

The_Offence

Damn thats some good news both with Fase and Dre, Cant wait for this album sounds like Game finally gettin his mind right hopefully he can come thru with a classic, lookin forward to see BWS get up and moving, anyone kno anything about this South-Sider?
yea who is south sider

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn thats some good news both with Fase and Dre, Cant wait for this album sounds like Game finally gettin his mind right hopefully he can come thru with a classic, lookin forward to see BWS get up and moving, anyone kno anything about this South-Sider?
yea who is south sider

That got my interest as well. I'll be hitting NJD back up to see if I can get some more info on this dude.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

messi19

They should the Blood Brothers mixtape/album before they release the album, it woulda kinda be dumb to release this collab shit after his last album lol, just my opinion!!!

Thats prolly what they gonna do, and prolly the reason they didnt release the tape before. And 2 tell u the truth i dont think its his last album.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just my honest take, I rarely believe when a rapper says that they will retire. The normal routine for a rapper is that they will make albums until they can't make them anymore (such as no label wants to put them out or nobody wants to buy) or until they find another field to be even more successful (such as movies, clothing and other businesses).   

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props styles. thats dope about game and fase.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+1 to all of the new replys... 8)

D~Nice

Good look for Nu Jerzey Devil doing beats on other projects and doing a compilation. Definitely looking forward to hearing what kind of style he has behind the boards.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On another note... I am laughing at the comments on the XXL site. Everytime there is a Game discussion or a 50 discussion, there's always dissing going on between fans of the two camps (even if the news has nothing to do with each other). 

bwstakeover

On another note... I am laughing at the comments on the XXL site. Everytime there is a Game discussion or a 50 discussion, there's always dissing going on between fans of the two camps (even if the news has nothing to do with each other). 

Bhahahahaha, lol, u should go to hhboard.com shit, there is a thread already with 2000 views about that, shit is a masscare, Battle of G unit and BWS fans,like a Skirmish!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Bhahahahaha, lol, u should go to hhboard.com shit, there is a thread already with 2000 views about that, shit is a masscare, Battle of G unit and BWS fans,like a Skirmish!

^^ Jesus... I got a headache reading some of that shit. Dudes can't have a decent Hip-Hop discussion to save their lives. 

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^^ Jesus... I got a headache reading some of that shit. Dudes can't have a decent Hip-Hop discussion to save their lives. 
I know what you're saying bro. Either the E-Thug personas have reached an all-time high, or the 3rd grade was passed after kids finished their free breakfests each morning...or possibly a mix lol.

messi19

real spit. Like the homie Box said, all they want is for their favorite rapper to look good. Even though Pac and Big r Restin In Peace u should see the discussion bout them STILL. Big and Pac were both dope as fuck but somehow these lil fake european e-thugs thinks Pac is the black Jesus (no disrepsect) and thinks BIG aint shit. N i love Pac, he's ma favorite rapper of all time but everywhere u go u see these e thugs goin at it for NOTHIN, they aint gettin shit from it.

bullet_wrongkind

I WOULD POST THIS GOOD NEWS IN FRONT ON MAIN PAGE AS A TOPIC.............SO DO IT FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A GREAT THING THAT IN THIS LOST WORLD, LOVE IS WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST THE GREED. (NO HOMO - I MEAN BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, AND THEY R BROs)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+1 and thanks for the interview Styles. nice to see Dr. Dre producing on the album, lets hope its a good record. i don't want to see a bunch of G-Unit disses either, i think they should let that "beef" go...