Author Topic: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dre!  (Read 2520 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin out styles much appreciated .. did u happen2  ask jerz anythin bout tha bws radio 3 mixxtape ?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin out styles much appreciated .. did u happen2  ask jerz anythin bout tha bws radio 3 mixxtape ?

No. Not yet. Give me a couple of days. I don't like crowding requests in. I will tho homie....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all good styles .. kan any1 up  .. whos bangin by jerz and jay rock ?? and the bandannas remix with  jerz .. wayne and jay rock by any chance

MOON KNIGHT

all good styles .. kan any1 up  .. whos bangin by jerz and jay rock ?? and the bandannas remix with  jerz .. wayne and jay rock by any chance

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NU JERZEY DEVIL ft. JAY ROCK   Who's Bangin'   DJ HAZE   http://www.zshare.net/audio/676228317bc590/

NU JERZEY DEVIL ft. LIL' WAYNE, JAY ROCK   Bandanna On The Right Side Remix   DJ HAZE   http://www.zshare.net/audio/6762332fe78e27/

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin out man .. any1 got them without tha tags tho .. remember had thew no tag  versions b4

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Styles I know you have a lot on your plate with all these questions but I was wondering if you can ask him about all these international BWS labels. I mean is BWS Europe/BWS Japan really official or is it bullshit?

Sure... I'll put that on my list.

AnybodyKilla

Styles ask him when we can expect Games first single to drop man, they been talking about Street Ryders for like over 6 months now man, where it at, ask him to give u a rough time or something lol!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, if you can ask him is Street Ryders with Akon & Nas is still the street single and when are they planning on dropping the official street single.

AnybodyKilla

Styles is gonna have to do a Part 2 interview with him LOL!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit.. looks like I am going to have to do a part 2 like Johnny said. LOL....

Quadruple OG

props on hookin' up with XXL, come along ways since Attack of the Killer Mixtapes on the DPG forum

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!

IF YOU DO ASK HIM ABOUT "HUSTLERS DREAM" DJ SKEE SAID THAT MIGHT BE ON THE NEXT ALBUM AND WAS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS HE HAD EVER HEARD FROM GAME,

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Styles ask him when we can expect Games first single to drop man, they been talking about Street Ryders for like over 6 months now man, where it at, ask him to give u a rough time or something lol!!!

THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A SINGLE . .MAYBE A STREET SINGLE THE TRACKS THAT WERE PURPOSELY LEFTOVER FOR L.A.X ARE

PEOPLE FT. MARY J BLIGE [PROD BY COOL & DRE]

STREET RYDAS FT. NAS AND AKON [PROD BY COOL & DRE]

HUSTLERS DREAM FT. ANTHONY HAMILTON [PROD BY DRE & VIDAL]

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

AnybodyKilla

LOL, yah man do it up, u got enough questions for one lol, i wonder if NJD gets tired of answering questions For Game all the time lol!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL, yah man do it up, u got enough questions for one lol, i wonder if NJD gets tired of answering questions For Game all the time lol!!!

I was thinking about that. That's why I made the first half about the Game questions and the 2nd half about him and whatever he's doing.