Author Topic: g.malone single certified is #1 at power 106  (Read 960 times)

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
Re: g.malone single certified is #1 at power 106
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 08:05:49 AM »
yeah that shit is always on Power 106...i catch my girl even rappin to it and she isnt too big on rap

i heard it on the beat a couple of times as well

me and Styles were out at Power 106 in June when that beat first dropped and that song is still makin huge waves

good to see its success...malone is a hellava cool dude and deserves the success

im laughin at you rappers runnin from suge

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 08:09:19 AM »
finally! it's still in my heavy rotation and its crazy how it grew on me. i didnt even like it at first
Me too. Props to him.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 08:10:36 AM »
so is g.Malone dropping in march???? is that for sure
we have the last tuesday in march which i think is the 25th but we trying our hardest to push it back.the song is doing great without a video.the video will be shot next weekend or a few days after that.we have a great chance at going top 10 on radio charts.the video will get us there so we dont wanna drop the album b4 then.we want our best chance @ selling records so these labels can start looking out west..........
Yes, cause we all know that pushing back an album's release is a good way of selling more records. ::)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 09:04:46 AM »
Street certified

I didnt really like it to much in the beginning neither but its been holding up good and Ive been bumping it alot considering I must have almost had it for a year now..

certified? so that mean he has a plaque or a certificate or some shit?

I have 2 agree....but thats my joint!! That song def grew on me heavy!! Good shit Glasses

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 09:10:08 AM »
good shit for the coast.   8)

now only if the bay area stations would get behind it. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 09:10:54 AM »
so is g.Malone dropping in march???? is that for sure
we have the last tuesday in march which i think is the 25th but we trying our hardest to push it back.the song is doing great without a video.the video will be shot next weekend or a few days after that.we have a great chance at going top 10 on radio charts.the video will get us there so we dont wanna drop the album b4 then.we want our best chance @ selling records so these labels can start looking out west..........
so when do u guys want the album to be released, and is this going to be like a aftermath project, where its delayed time after time
you dont get pushed back when you have a hit record @ radio.we want it to be pushed back till the video get played for atleast 2 to 3 weeks

F-cisco

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 09:51:54 AM »
My girl Nessa is also playing the shit out of this out at 101.5 Jamz in Phoenix, AZ...

I live in AZ and she gave you a shout out over the radio last weeend home.I thought it was a different Styles. Cool!! Keep sending her more of that smooth Cali shit to play over her man.. We needed it badly! Our other hip-hop station plays nothing but garbage ringtone rap almost daily. Oh by the way... Nessa is one good looking chic. Wouldn't you agree Styles?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »
Hate this track ..

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 10:00:27 AM »
is there a video being made for this pooh?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »
My girl Nessa is also playing the shit out of this out at 101.5 Jamz in Phoenix, AZ...

I live in AZ and she gave you a shout out over the radio last weeend home.I thought it was a different Styles. Cool!! Keep sending her more of that smooth Cali shit to play over her man.. We needed it badly! Our other hip-hop station plays nothing but garbage ringtone rap almost daily. Oh by the way... Nessa is one good looking chic. Wouldn't you agree Styles?

LOL.... She told me that she was going to do that. That girl is a West Coast soldier, so look for more hot stuff to be played. And yes.... she is one good looking chick!!  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
good for G. Malone, I still bump that track too, was actually listening to it yesterday  8)

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 11:28:33 AM »
is there a video being made for this pooh?
yes the video is being set up to happen within the next week or 2.ill make sure styles cover the shoot

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »
man regarding the album, who will be on the album and the production, seems the west production jsut cant get away from that g funk sound, will this album be banging but without the same boring as beats as from 15 years ago???something different, but sill banging and for the clubs

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 11:56:34 AM »
^^

you know its ironic because.. alot of producers move from out of town to L.A. to record here in the studios and network with different artists... so its up to the artist to choose the track/producers to work with

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »
shouts go out 2 power 106 and all the fans 4 tha support of this record....wassup pooh...be on the lookout 4 the video!!!!