Author Topic: I've stopped drinking..  (Read 1370 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I've stopped drinking..
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »
Look, I don't know your personal life, but in your raising process, somebody done fucked up somewhere.

Sorry. :-\

Dude...you're a little kid who's never had a drink or smoked some tree. Not to mention, you go on message forums and call your mom a hoe. Show some respect when speakin to elders. Or at least wait till you grow a little to talk like that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 03:55:32 PM »
If you only knew, nigga, if you only knew.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 03:56:14 PM »
Who? Your mom?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 03:58:25 PM »
Well since you changed your post around...

No, I'm talking about life.

You play yourself my dude.

Money

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »
kdub-you're gonna miss it

qt- good for you.

nik- you're showing your ass right now.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »
Good for you if that's what you wanna do

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 06:12:40 PM »
Go ahead and knock drinking when your young ass never had a drink. To me, that's called ignorance ...If you never wanna drink, more power to you. Doesn't have an affect on me.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 06:17:39 PM »
I cant knock nobody for choosin to stop drinking. Shit, I havent really been into drinking in years. When I was younger it was cool, but now im like fuckit. I work too much for all that. Its hard enough to get outta bed in the morning lol Let alone tryin to drag my ass out of bed with a hangover.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »
Also you aint serious how u going to just stop like that straight for 6 months fuck out of here. drink your self to death

Becuz drinkin' ain't good for you, period nigga. Nigga it's common sense.

Hell no I don't drink. I don't drink, I don't smoke, none of that. But a kidd's around it all day. I know what it's about. A person don't gotta drink to see what it does!!

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here...You can do almost anything in moderation. Drinking once in a while has even been proven to be good for you, rook. One of these days, you'll grow up.
if you are a drink then moderation is good but if you dont drink then you dont drink. that moderation shit is for the people who drink. QT stay away from the devils alcohol and liquor (that money you spend on that shit, can be best spent on something else) peace= proper education always corrects errors.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »
Go ahead and knock drinking when your young ass never had a drink. To me, that's called ignorance ...If you never wanna drink, more power to you. Doesn't have an affect on me.
It's not ignorance, that's intelligent. Homie said it himself, he's seen the effects of it in his environment. He knows what that shit can do to a person. He's chosen not to even try it. That is something that is very commendable, not something you should be clowning him for. That's like saying it's wrong to say crystal meth is bad for you even though you've never tried it. Give the man his props instead of trying to put him down for something he's doing that's positive in his life.

Props to you QT, I wish I had your will power. Back to the original topic though, I've cut my drinking back too. It's amazing how much better you feel and clearer you think when you're not drinking on a regular basis. K Dub knows what I mean.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »
QT stay away from the devils alcohol and liquor (that money you spend on that shit, can be best spent on something else) peace= proper education always corrects errors.
Wise words to live by.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 08:57:02 PM »
Yo QT stay off all shit as long as possible, if you start it up one day when you're grown at least you'll have had a full development to adulthood without fucking yourself up any.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 09:45:50 PM »
Props  QT,thats cool as fuck lil homie. that bein said though...FUCK BEIN SOBER! ;D good luck KDUB

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »
No more alcohol, for at least 6 months.

Let's hope I make it lol

what happens after 6 months? u reward urself with a new handbag?

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2008, 12:05:01 AM »
I love NIK urging this dude to drink and trying to put him down for staying clean

I really hate you NIK