Author Topic: I've stopped drinking..  (Read 1375 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: I've stopped drinking..
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »
fuck that. keep on sippin

beer is medicine

the world is too cold to picture thru sober eyes

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »
Now I Know, shut the fuck up man, u sound like a idiot, i usually dont post in threads like these, but u just sound so fuckin stupid. Its QT's choice if he wants to smoke or drink or anything, wtf is it to u. And its not ignorance, u dont have to try something to know its harmful and to see what it does to u. Drinking is actually good for u once and awhile ur right, but maybe QT doesnt want to drink period knowing its good for u once and awhile, maybe he doesnt like the taste or w.e, who gives a fuck? Chill the fuck out on this forum man, u always catchin feelings over peoples threads n shit!!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2008, 02:07:16 PM »
Word, I've had to cut back myself.  Been partying my balls off for the last 10 months.  Had some killer times and blew a lot of money.  It's all in good fun as long as it's not getting in the way of being productive. 

Props to you QT, you do what the fuck you want, don't listen to NIK.  He's a scientologist.

NIK = Tom Cruise
LMFAO!!

Well I don't know. But FUCKIN' EXACTLY wit that Crystal Meth shit. Fuckin' everybody is raised on 'see this shit, see what it does, see the effects, don't do it cuz this is what will happen to you.' So that shit ain't ignorant, that's the dumbest thang ever said right there, but whatever.

Propz to every fuckin' body in the thread, and propz and good luck K-Dub, regardless.

Don't drink, man, that's good for you...But comparing crystal meth to having a drink is dumber than judging drinking without having ever taken sip.
Yo, you were never taught 'lookers-on see most of the game, don't make the same mistakes' type shit??

I understand the importance of having a good mind-set homie. That's an important thang to have, and I'm not knockin' that. But you go into that shit too far. The 'electrons and neutrons' and 'the law of of attraction', aight, there it is. I'm not knockin' positive thinkin' I'm knockin' the Law of Attraction. That shit is sciectology. Hands down.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2008, 02:11:58 PM »
Becuz drinkin' ain't good for you, period nigga. Nigga it's common sense.

Hell no I don't drink. I don't drink, I don't smoke, none of that. But a kidd's around it all day. I know what it's about. A person don't gotta drink to see what it does!!

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here...You can do almost anything in moderation. Drinking once in a while has even been proven to be good for you, rook. One of these days, you'll grow up.

Yo, you play yourself homie. You showin' your intellilect right now. Shit's not even close to dumb.

Now for that other thang, what are you talking about, beer or red wine? Cuz if you talkin' beer, how's that good for you? Educate me than nigga.

yea its bad but its not like fast food is good for you either.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2008, 02:14:56 PM »
^ True, true.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2008, 03:15:56 PM »
Word, I've had to cut back myself.  Been partying my balls off for the last 10 months.  Had some killer times and blew a lot of money.  It's all in good fun as long as it's not getting in the way of being productive. 

Props to you QT, you do what the fuck you want, don't listen to NIK.  He's a scientologist.

NIK = Tom Cruise
LMFAO!!

Well I don't know. But FUCKIN' EXACTLY wit that Crystal Meth shit. Fuckin' everybody is raised on 'see this shit, see what it does, see the effects, don't do it cuz this is what will happen to you.' So that shit ain't ignorant, that's the dumbest thang ever said right there, but whatever.

Propz to every fuckin' body in the thread, and propz and good luck K-Dub, regardless.

Don't drink, man, that's good for you...But comparing crystal meth to having a drink is dumber than judging drinking without having ever taken sip.
Yo, you were never taught 'lookers-on see most of the game, don't make the same mistakes' type shit??

I understand the importance of having a good mind-set homie. That's an important thang to have, and I'm not knockin' that. But you go into that shit too far. The 'electrons and neutrons' and 'the law of of attraction', aight, there it is. I'm not knockin' positive thinkin' I'm knockin' the Law of Attraction. That shit is sciectology. Hands down.

LMAO...karma and laws of attraction is Scientology. Jromo, do you see what level you're on? The whole point I'm making is that drinking is only a mistake if you abuse it. Dont get too excited because all these nutriders agree with your ignorance. Go ahead and NEVER have a drink. if it's better for you, more power...But don't judge drinking liquor and call it a mistake, when you've never even had a sip...To me, that's common sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2008, 03:16:49 PM »
Now I Know, shut the fuck up man, u sound like a idiot, i usually dont post in threads like these, but u just sound so fuckin stupid. Its QT's choice if he wants to smoke or drink or anything, wtf is it to u. And its not ignorance, u dont have to try something to know its harmful and to see what it does to u. Drinking is actually good for u once and awhile ur right, but maybe QT doesnt want to drink period knowing its good for u once and awhile, maybe he doesnt like the taste or w.e, who gives a fuck? Chill the fuck out on this forum man, u always catchin feelings over peoples threads n shit!!!

Another dumbshit poster...Can you show me where I said he has to drink, johnny boy?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »
Have you ever done herion?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2008, 04:03:58 PM »
The thing about drinking is that you usually have a period or periods of heavy drinking before you find that point of moderation. I am not staying there aren't people that can go their whole lives living in complete moderation though. Most drinkers in my opinion learn moderation the difficult (and somewhat fun) way.

Props to you Quiet Truth.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2008, 04:56:29 PM »
Have you ever done herion?

The fact that you're comparing heroin to drinking liquor shows how flawed your thinking is...Not the fact that you don't wanna drink, cuz that can be a good thing, but the fact that you insist on judging it and judging those who can handle their drinks in moderation...it shows your immaturity. Heroin is lethal and highly addicting. I don't think people can use heroin safely in moderation. At least I've never heard of that...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »

NIK = Tom Cruise
LMFAO!!

LMAO...karma and laws of attraction is Scientology. Jromo, do you see what level you're on? The whole point I'm making is that drinking is only a mistake if you abuse it. Dont get too excited because all these nutriders agree with your ignorance. Go ahead and NEVER have a drink. if it's better for you, more power...But don't judge drinking liquor and call it a mistake, when you've never even had a sip...To me, that's common sense.

NIK, have you ever drank anti-freeze?  I hear it packs a wicked buzz. 

If he doesn't want to drink alcohol, that's his prerogative and none of your fucking business.  Maybe he will one day, but he doesn't want to now.  Aren't you one of those kosher niggas?  Have you ever had pork?  Bacon, ham, oh jesus it is so good.  You really need to try that shit.  If you talk down on it without trying it you are ignorant as fuck trying to speak on it.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »

Another dumbshit poster...Can you show me where I said he has to drink, johnny boy?

Im a dumb shit poster hahaha? All your posts come from argueing with people on this forum, pretty fuckin pathetic!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2008, 12:07:50 AM »
Not really, both have been proven to have negative effects on your body. Both are proven to be addictive substances, and both have destroyed many lives.

BTW, I'm drinking as I type this lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2008, 11:39:03 AM »
Not really, both have been proven to have negative effects on your body. Both are proven to be addictive substances, and both have destroyed many lives.

BTW, I'm drinking as I type this lol.

At 12pm lol, where u live?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »
Your homie acgrundy drove 400 miles to beat my ass without laying a finger on me, bitched out of a 500 dollar bet he swore upon, and got his ass beat in basketball..then shook my hand...THEN came back on here to talk shit.

get off my nuts, bitchel.
who playing ball for 500 beans let me gett up on this easy money!!!