Author Topic: I've stopped drinking..  (Read 1377 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I've stopped drinking..
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2008, 06:42:16 PM »
Word, I've had to cut back myself.  Been partying my balls off for the last 10 months.  Had some killer times and blew a lot of money.  It's all in good fun as long as it's not getting in the way of being productive. 

Props to you QT, you do what the fuck you want, don't listen to NIK.  He's a scientologist.

NIK = Tom Cruise
LMFAO!!

Well I don't know. But FUCKIN' EXACTLY wit that Crystal Meth shit. Fuckin' everybody is raised on 'see this shit, see what it does, see the effects, don't do it cuz this is what will happen to you.' So that shit ain't ignorant, that's the dumbest thang ever said right there, but whatever.

Propz to every fuckin' body in the thread, and propz and good luck K-Dub, regardless.

Don't drink, man, that's good for you...But comparing crystal meth to having a drink is dumber than judging drinking without having ever taken sip.
Yo, you were never taught 'lookers-on see most of the game, don't make the same mistakes' type shit??

I understand the importance of having a good mind-set homie. That's an important thang to have, and I'm not knockin' that. But you go into that shit too far. The 'electrons and neutrons' and 'the law of of attraction', aight, there it is. I'm not knockin' positive thinkin' I'm knockin' the Law of Attraction. That shit is sciectology. Hands down.

LMAO...karma and laws of attraction is Scientology. Jromo, do you see what level you're on? The whole point I'm making is that drinking is only a mistake if you abuse it. Dont get too excited because all these nutriders agree with your ignorance. Go ahead and NEVER have a drink. if it's better for you, more power...But don't judge drinking liquor and call it a mistake, when you've never even had a sip...To me, that's common sense.

NIK, have you ever drank anti-freeze?  I hear it packs a wicked buzz. 

If he doesn't want to drink alcohol, that's his prerogative and none of your fucking business.  Maybe he will one day, but he doesn't want to now.  Aren't you one of those kosher niggas?  Have you ever had pork?  Bacon, ham, oh jesus it is so good.  You really need to try that shit.  If you talk down on it without trying it you are ignorant as fuck trying to speak on it.

Jromo, have you ever tried using common sense? I heard it works.

I never told him to drink alcohol, dipshit. Unfortunately, you're way too narrow minded to get things on your own, so I have to break everything down for you. I said that if you haven't tried something for yourself, then don't knock it. and this doesn't include deadly shit, like heroin or crack. I would never judge the taste of pork if I never tasted it...PeACe

Right, cuz thinking positivley equates to being Tom Cruise...Moron. you're acting like you're on QuietTruths level. "Alcohol and Heroin is the same!"

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=115065.0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »
^I never said anything about choices...You just can't judge something like drinking when you haven't even experienced it. That's called ignorance. Would you like someone who's never visited your country judging it and talking shit about it? Didn't think so.
LOL haven't you said that Euros are fancy pansy and gay several times?

No...LMAO@"Fancy pansy" though.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2008, 07:09:51 PM »
IT'S NOT EVEN THE POINT OF COMPARING THE TWO! It's the point of NOT doin' somethang BECUZ of an EFFECT.

And what chu you mean? We on this level and you on this

one.

Dammnnnnnn nigga you make it stay lookin' like common sense is very uncommon.

Sikotic™

« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2008, 07:34:04 PM »
Like I said, heroin can't be used safely in moderation. Why haven't I used heroin? LMAO. Another classic QT comment.
Don't judge it if you haven't tried it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2008, 07:35:14 PM »
Dammnnnnnn nigga you make it stay lookin' like common sense is very uncommon.

well yeah. elior thinks he is smarter than everybody else. that compounded with his unhappiness makes him want to argue every little thing that doesent make sense in his permafried little mind.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2008, 12:05:46 AM »
QuietTruth, you've said some extremely dumbass shit on this site, but comparing heroin to drinking liquor is right up there. tell me what effect liquor has on someone who knows the difference between use and abuse? please, can you? LOL. and to the guy who always rides my nuts, I'm not starting arguments, I'm stating my case after being attacked for posting my opinion...PeACe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2008, 01:54:47 AM »
yea i really dont know about heorin. thats more bout the high, drinkin is more of a social thing...

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »
lol yesterday I drank again after 2 weeks of absence. my god, 2 weeks really mean a lot. normally, I wouldnt have been THAT fucked up. LOL. fuck. i was so fucking fucked up. i lost a lot of stuff, fuck. my dope coat, my dope suit.. gone. took an expensive ass taxi homie also. lost my dawgs in the process. why couldnt I just drink less? I dont know.. guess I have a problem.

2 weeks man! that's great...

....but then u lost it.. :-X

Just playin :D

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »
QuietTruth, you've said some extremely dumbass shit on this site, but comparing heroin to drinking liquor is right up there. tell me what effect liquor has on someone who knows the difference between use and abuse? please, can you? LOL. and to the guy who always rides my nuts, I'm not starting arguments, I'm stating my case after being attacked for posting my opinion...PeACe
It's not even about a comparison nigga!!! No comparison. It's about NOT doin' somethang becuz you know what the EFFECT is. And YOU started the shit by callin' me out for tellin' K-Dub good job, don't drink. Becuz I don't drink. See here homie. I ain't stupid YOU just make me look that way. And you losing this one and I'ma not finish it til the last word.

You WON'T do heroin becuz you know it's bad. You know it's a sick addition. You know what that shit does to you, SO YOU DON'T DO IT. Now according to you, you shouldn't assume that becuz you never done it before. But you assume anyways becuz there's proven facts about the fuckin' drug, maybe you even see what it does to a human physically, mentally, emotionally. Now we ARE NOT comparing how bad it is for you verse liquor. Do you see yet?

There's nothang wrong with learning. Even if you gettin' schooled by a younger cat, it's COOL. But stop tryin' to dumb a kidd down nigga. Becuz you the only cat who looks a lil slow. You can't seem to understand basics. And you fall for studies the media puts out. Come on homie, you playin' yourself.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2008, 11:30:19 AM »
same here.wish you good luck!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2008, 12:45:34 PM »
Just opening my first of probably 3 or 4 "good night" beers. I´ve got so used to drinking the last 7-8 years, I guess I drink daily. "Only" beer though and not that I´m wasted everyday but still. I wouldn´t want to stop just for training. I´m really out of shape too and I partially blame it on the beer but I wouldn´t give up drinking beer just for training. I rather hit the gym more often just to compensate for it. Like someone said on the first page, it´s not the best thing to stop doing alcohol or candy or fastfood or any of that cause it´s good to reward yourself. You´ll probably get faster results but getting rid of everything nice in life to lose weight sucks. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
It's not even about a comparison nigga!!! No comparison. It's about NOT doin' somethang becuz you know what the EFFECT is. And YOU started the shit by callin' me out for tellin' K-Dub good job, don't drink. Becuz I don't drink. See here homie. I ain't stupid YOU just make me look that way. And you losing this one and I'ma not finish it til the last word.

You WON'T do heroin becuz you know it's bad. You know it's a sick addition. You know what that shit does to you, SO YOU DON'T DO IT. Now according to you, you shouldn't assume that becuz you never done it before. But you assume anyways becuz there's proven facts about the fuckin' drug, maybe you even see what it does to a human physically, mentally, emotionally. Now we ARE NOT comparing how bad it is for you verse liquor. Do you see yet?

There's nothang wrong with learning. Even if you gettin' schooled by a younger cat, it's COOL. But stop tryin' to dumb a kidd down nigga. Becuz you the only cat who looks a lil slow. You can't seem to understand basics. And you fall for studies the media puts out. Come on homie, you playin' yourself.

AGAIN...what is the effect of liquor on a moderate drinker? I'd like to hear that perspective of a person who refuses to have a drink. Don't you see how foolish you look when you start talking about heroin, regardless of the reason? You eat pork and fast food, right? I'm willing to bet that eating pork and/or fast food is more dangerous than having a drink once in a while. Do you understand what I'm getting at? or do you still wanna talk about the effect drinking has on people, while using heroin as an analogy?

I ain't stupid YOU just make me look that way. And you losing this one and I'ma not finish it til the last word.

^Only you can make yourself look stupid...I'm just helping you.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2008, 01:05:35 PM »
Lol, this turning out to be one hell of a thread :D

kemizt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »
^ lol yea. Quiet Truth usually people that abuse drinking , drugs n all that started late and not in their teen or preteen years. i mean not all of course there people that been drinking and abuse it and theres been people that never had a drink before and dont abuse it either.

im juz sayin if u have a drink, or do any drugs watch out itll be the first of many.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
Lol, this turning out to be one hell of a thread :D