Author Topic: Esthetics in PING Iron  (Read 156 times)

superman13

• Lil Geezy
Esthetics in PING Iron
« on: July 01, 2010, 07:33:48 PM »
Esthetics in PING Iron
The majority for the G15's best price golf clubs features should be familiar. Those groves are painted this very same with a single final grove painted in white to help with alignment. This ping g15 irons hosel produces this similar characteristic gouge all PING irons have had in the latest many years. This sole for the club utilizes this very same font as it produces inside the past. one of my friends always play golf with taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood said, essentially, besides this cavity for the club, that G15 might be mistaken for that G10. Still, that redesigned cavity pushes the club by plain to pleasing. PING clubs have been referred to as ugly for years. Honestly, I believe callaway ft-iz fairway wood almost took pride in that statement claiming which they chose brains more than beauty. Still, that G15s are not ugly. As if that mizuno mx 700 fairway wood technicians collaborated using an artist to design this club's cavity, that recent red, black, as well as silver color scheme highlights that latest Custom Tuning Port. That colors are both subtle coupled with attractive. Overall, traditional or typical were in no way words that entered my head but that combination for the latest color scheme coupled with Custom Tuning Port generate that club very striking combined with a massive improvement more than this G10. ishiner 

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Esthetics in PING Iron
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 07:36:33 PM »
And U Do Know That
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>