Author Topic: Hezbollah has Israeli soldiers' body parts: Nasrallah (VERY GOOD NEWS NIK)  (Read 506 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

By Yara Bayoumy Sat Jan 19, 1:06 PM ET

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, making a rare public appearance, said on Saturday his guerrilla group possessed body parts of Israeli soldiers left on southern Lebanon's battlefields during the war in 2006.
ADVERTISEMENT

Addressing hundreds of thousands of cheering Shi'ite Muslim followers in southern Beirut during the annual Ashura religious rally, Nasrallah also said he would respond to Israeli violations of Lebanese sovereignty if they did not cease.

Hezbollah and Israel fought a 34-day war in 2006, triggered after the guerrilla group captured two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid in July 2006.

"Oh Zionists your army is lying to you ... your army has left the body parts of your soldiers in our villages and fields," the black-turbaned leader said in a live speech transmitted to the crowd on a huge screen.

"Our mujahideen used to fight these Zionists, killing them and collecting their body parts. I am not talking about regular body parts. I tell the Israelis, we have the heads of your soldiers, we have hands, we have legs."

Nearly 1,200 people in Lebanon, mainly civilians, and 157 Israelis, mostly soldiers, died during the 34-day war.

"There is even a near-complete body, a half or three-quarters of a body, from head, to chest to the torso," said Nasrallah, who earlier walked among the Ashura procession. He last appeared in May at the opening of a book fair in Beirut.

Nasrallah's unusually graphic comments appeared aimed at increasing pressure on the Israeli government to speed up U.N.-mediated negotiations for a prisoner swap deal in which the captured Israeli soldiers would be exchanged for Lebanese and other prisoners.

In October, Israel and Hezbollah exchanged the remains of an Israeli civilian for a captive Lebanese guerrilla and the bodies of two comrades in a U.N.-brokered deal.

Hezbollah, backed by Israel's sworn enemies Syria and Iran, is one of several Arab militant groups which do not recognize Israel.

NASRALLAH WARNS AGAINST WAR

In two separate incidents this month, Israeli authorities detained two Lebanese shepherds on border villages for questioning before releasing them a few hours later. Israeli flights over Lebanon also continue on a near-daily basis.

"We feel that the attacks on civilians on the Lebanese borders are a humiliation for a nation and people. One cannot be silent on this issue and it must be confronted one of these days and it will be confronted, God willing, one of these days."

Nasrallah also said he doubted Israel had the political and military leadership and qualified army to launch a war on Lebanon. But he warned that should the Jewish state do so, "we promise them with a war that will change the path of the battle and the fate of the whole region, God willing."

Nasrallah spoke after his followers converged on Hezbollah's southern Beirut bastion to mark the climax of Ashura, one of Shi'ite Islam's holiest events.

It comes as Lebanon experiences its worst political crisis since the 1975-1990 civil war. The conflict pits the Hezbollah-led opposition against the anti-Syrian majority and has left the country without a president since November.

Earlier crowds of men, women and children dressed in black massed in Beirut's southern suburbs, punching their fists in the air and beating their chests in unison as they chanted "We serve you Hussein," as a sign of grief at the killing of Imam Hussein, the grandson of the Prophet Mohammad.

Nasrallah also criticized U.S. President George W. Bush's recent tour of his Middle Eastern allies, saying he used it to convince Arab leaders "that Iran is the enemy, the danger, the threat while Israel is the brother, the close friend."

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
That's Horrible!^^^ :( :(
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

thats nothing compare to what they do to innocent palestinians

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..

Really??

Whoa!
I was under the belief that they treated them fairly!!
My Lord, sumbody has been lying to Me!
All These years! :-\ :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Now_Im_Not_Banned

this is the same guy who posted up those black guys tryna be Jewish and called them "Iserlites". LOL.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

this is the same guy who posted up those black guys tryna be Jewish and called them "Iserlites". LOL.
notice how the devil when he has no words for come back he looks for the most idiotic things to try to get at niggas with . yes NIK, that was a typo it happens sometimes you know. i can understand if i was constantly misspelling words than BAM you got me jokes on me. therefore you lost, well maybe not, im quite sure the other wiggers on this board with find that sooo hilarious they will start pissing in they pants.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 06:50:12 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Really??

Whoa!
I was under the belief that they treated them fairly!!
My Lord, sumbody has been lying to Me!
All These years! :-\ :-\ :-\
you serious ? well u got the media to thank for that dont forget the US and Israel are best friends.

jeromechickenbone

Actually it was "Islerlites"

Narrator

Uh, oh, I bet this means those Jewbags are gonna release a couple hundred Arab prisoners just to get the body parts back.  Israeli prisoner exchanges are always hilarious to me...they have literally given away prisoners just to get dead IDF guys back in some cases.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 08:48:34 AM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Narrator

notice how the devil when he has no words for come back he looks for the most idiotic things to try to get at niggas with . yes NIK, that was a typo it happens sometimes you know. i can understand if i was constantly misspelling words than BAM you got me jokes on me. therefore you lost, well maybe not, im quite sure the other wiggers on this board with find that sooo hilarious they will start pissing in they pants.

Elior does that all the time.  Kike can't fight online, so if somebody makes a typo, he calls them on it and says it proves he's better than them.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hezbollah has Israeli soldiers' body parts: Nasrallah (VERY GOOD NEWS NIK)
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 11:52:34 PM »
Hassan Nasrallah is THE TRUTH!!!  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »
yes NIK, that was a typo it happens sometimes you know.

You typed it as "ISLERLITES" more than once, buddy. And I really don't give a fuck about any of your posts, I just wanted to point out what a dumb jackass you are.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 03:02:10 PM »
yes NIK, that was a typo it happens sometimes you know.

You typed it as "ISLERLITES" more than once, buddy. And I really don't give a fuck about any of your posts, I just wanted to point out what a dumb jackass you are.
man you crack me up. really is this the best you can come up with huh? im not even going to get into the whole typo thing. but it amazes me how thats all you got and u swear you exposin someone one.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 03:11:47 PM »
What am I supposed to have? I only came in here to clown on your ass.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »
What am I supposed to have? I only came in here to clown on your ass.
u sure you came in here just to clown, or u saw the title and got upset about on of your fellow israeli brothers getting slumped out. if youre bored of be go play dreidel