Author Topic: Hezbollah has Israeli soldiers' body parts: Nasrallah (VERY GOOD NEWS NIK)  (Read 515 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Hezbollah has Israeli soldiers' body parts: Nasrallah (VERY GOOD NEWS NIK)
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
What am I supposed to have? I only came in here to clown on your ass.
u sure you came in here just to clown, or u saw the title and got upset about on of your fellow israeli brothers getting slumped out. if youre bored of be go play dreidel

It's not Hannukah, ya dumbass. and yea, I'm pretty sure that I came in here to clown and make fun of the fact that you try dissing Israelis after you posted up some fake ass black dudes tryna be Israeli, while calling them "Islerlites".

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »
tot?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
this is the same guy who posted up those black guys tryna be Jewish and called them "Iserlites". LOL.
notice how the devil when he has no words for come back he looks for the most idiotic things to try to get at niggas with . yes NIK, that was a typo it happens sometimes you know. i can understand if i was constantly misspelling words than BAM you got me jokes on me. therefore you lost, well maybe not, im quite sure the other wiggers on this board with find that sooo hilarious they will start pissing in they pants.

Elior does that all the time.  Kike can't fight online, so if somebody makes a typo, he calls them on it and says it proves he's better than them.

You claim white people are racist amnd such yet you keep on refering to him as Kike? Who is the racist? Your a fucking hypocrit. Using that race shit onyl when it serves you right and then using it against others when you see fit.

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
You claim white people are racist amnd such yet you keep on refering to him as Kike? Who is the racist? Your a fucking hypocrit. Using that race shit onyl when it serves you right and then using it against others when you see fit.

Fuck crackers and kikes.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 06:23:31 PM »

Fuck crackers and kikes.

exacly my point.

You should be banned from racist comments.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »

Fuck crackers and kikes.

exacly my point.

a lot of people should be banned then

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 08:26:44 PM »

Aw, the little cracker got hurt.

And no, I am not a hypocrite.  I am simply doing what Allah wills.  I detest the devil because he is part of the Yakub Crew, not simply cause he don't look like me and cause he hates my black skin.  To destroy the Yakub Crew and restore Earth to the 85% is to fulfill the Prophecy.  It was foretold to me by Allah, and it can be found in Genesis 7:6, among other places.