Author Topic: [video] Dr. Dre and his boss Jimmy @ monster press conference  (Read 941 times)

maxpowers

• 'G'
Re: [video] Dr. Dre and his boss Jimmy @ monster press conference
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 07:05:44 AM »
The best headphone i've ever listened to are the Ultrasone Edition 9. Those headphones are the best shit on earth, its also a surround headphone, i think it goes for $2000. I swear it exposes a lot of whack rap music, 80% of the albums today sound so terrible if you have the proper speaker/headphones but nobody notices cause ipod and mp3 is the standard.

2g'z for a pear of headphones wtf? LOL!!!

Yup I dont own one but I watched the movie 300 with the headphone at the studio I work at and my God..WOW. I dont even bother listening to rap albums on the headphones cause it exposes all the bullshit sound. However chronic 2001, Graduation, Kingdom Come, Speakerboxx/love below are a few CD albums on the top my head that I know sound incredible when i referenced them on the headphones.

These Luxury Headphones give You Incredible Accuracy and Comfort!
temID: Edition9 
SALE PRICE:
$1,499.00
Ultrasone Edition9 headphones represent the ultimate in craftsmanship and innovative audio technology, giving you an incredibly comfortable, accurate, and natural listening experience. At the heart of these premium 'phones is Ultrasone's S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology, which doesn't simply push sound into your ear - it uses the outer ear as well. Constructed of top-quality components from the drivers to the chrome-plated insignias, The headphone equivalent of a finely crafted luxury car, Edition9 'phones represent uncompromising quality and comfort.

Ultrasone Edition9 Headphones at a Glance:
S-Logic
Incredible comfort
ULE magnetic shielding technology

S-Logic
Ultrasone's patented S-Logic technology gives you the sensation that you're hearing the sound from a speaker, complete with a sense of acoustical space. Even if you're listening at low levels, the sound is still accurate. This technology uses decentralized driver positioning, using your outer ear to direct the sound naturally into your ear the way it does with external speakers. The result is an incredibly 3-dimensional listening experience without the need for artificial echo or digital processing.

Incredible comfort
These handcrafted German headphones are constructed of the finest materials available. Black ruthenium-plated earcups are adorned with chrome-plated Bavarian insignia, and Ethiopian sheep leather is used for the earpads and head pad, giving you the ultimate in comfortable listening. Titanium-plated mylar drivers provide effective, accurate sound, and even the specially crafted box is made specifically for these 'phones.

ULE magnetic shielding technology
ULE stands for Ultra Low Emission. The Ultrasone ULE technology was developed for professionals who spend a large amount of their time wearing headphones. Most headphone drivers convert an electric signal into an acoustical signal, producing low-frequency magnetic fields. In response, Ultrasone developed a special MU Metal shielding (ULE technology) to reduce the radiation by up to 98 percent compared to current headphones.

Ultrasone Edition9 Headphones Features:
Closed-back design
S-Logic™ Natural Surround Sound
ULE technology (MU Metal shielding)
40mm titanium-plated mylar drivers
Frequency range: 8Hz-35kHz
Impedance: 30 ohms
Sound pressure level: 96dB
Cable length: 3 meters
6.3mm gold-plated plug
3.5 mm adapter
Weight (without cord): 310 grams
Warranty: Five years
Hand-made in Germany

Ultrasone Edition9 headphones give you the ultimate in accurate performance and comfort!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 07:07:29 AM by maxpowers »

Tha Psycho Hustla

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 07:28:53 AM »
Give a pair to James Randi when the headphones are out to debunk all claims of "popular music with transient & rich this, dynamic that..."

All bullshit. Individual perception of audio will determine that.

I don't doubt these headphones are impressive, it's just pretty hard for the average consumer to justify spending that amount of money for something on the go (assuming it's marketing that way) while  in a subway or at a gym, each with their own set of noise pollutions.

Audiophiles aren't going to buy them either, they rarely if ever will use headphones.

Even with the good Doctors name it will be interesting to see what happens.

And I initially thought those asian guys were Dr. Ho and his Son.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 08:30:31 AM »
I wonder how much money they gave Dre to put his name on these headphones.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Elano

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 10:16:00 AM »
FUCK JIMMY IOVINE

why?

why not ?

p.s. it's a movement
that's right  :scarface:
sorry for the long delay on the myspace page, haven't really worked on it for a while.
don't worry, it'll be done before detox drops  :D
anyway, Joell just got dropped, so the timing is great  ;)

topshotta

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 11:23:08 AM »
Couldn't he come up with a better name then "Beats By Dr. Dre"? It's awfull! I think I'll be gettin a pair though. Seems fuckin awesome!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 11:24:56 AM »
And on what the hell is that Chineese dude standing on  :D
i don't know exactly the name,but he looks retarded on it  :D

Segway. i didnt realise people still used these...

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »
i thought it wuld be sutn about detox

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »
Imma get them headphones  but i damn sure aint paying 1500 bucks let alone like a grand LOL, imma see if someone got hook ups lol!!!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »
LOL, like Detox said, what the fuck is that asian dude standing on? he's floating around the whole time!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »
I'm going to buy these head phones and when Detox comes out I will play the cd through these head phones, so I will have the ultimate listening experience.
:laugh:

kemizt

Matty

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »
i dunno about this dre isn't very precise when he says 'just the sound'. think he's just gobbling up the money to promote them, after all when they talk about low quality listening experience there aint any mention of the source when your playing music. great headphones wont be very great unless the source is equally high quality.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 06:26:24 AM »
He knows Detox will sell

Everybody knows Detox won't drop